Laguz Royals

I'm on the final chapter of my first run of Hard mode, and don't know which Laguz Royal to pick for my team. I already know that they won't come until the second fight against Ashnard, so feel free to spoil me.

Stats and stuff

Ike: Capped Str, Skl and Spe, has Aether

Nasir: Gonna get doubled by Berserk Ashnard unless he gets speed proc and Bryce's speedwing (or I take the Demi band off and just need the speedwing), has Resolve

So yeah, which should I use?

Edited by Lucina

Doesn't matter much. I'd say Tibarn. His stats are slightly worse than Giffca's, but a bit better than Naesala's, and unlike Giffca, can fly over stuff, so he'll probably get there earlier.

I prefer Giffca. He's got the best stats. It might be better to use Tibarn, because he can still basically kill everything with a higher move. He won't be as good at fighting Ashnard though, and he won't be able to ORKO Bryce, like Giffca.

I'd go with Tibarn, but for me it's never really mattered since Ike has already killed Ashnard before any of the royals can get to him and all the other generics are dead.

Giffca is the only royal that really does something damage-wise that's significant enough to be noticed. Tibarn is too slow and I think Naesala barely dents him, if at all, when in berserk mode.

Giffca.

Giffca does the most damage. Naesala does the least damage despite being able to double. Plus, Naesala dies in 2 hits while the other royals can withstand 2 whacks.

Nasir can take 4 skills with his 40 capacity.

With resolve, wrath, adept, and something else (possibly gamble?) He can destroy Ashnard pretty good. Especially is you still have a bunch of statboosters to give him.