I Can't Believe It's Still Not SFMM2 Minimafia - Randomlynch Wins

Prims

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, on maf!safeguard: If it exists, then it means only one thing to me. The person I tried to watch is scum.

But I really don't think it would be present, considering only 2 maf and all

Actually, next best question while I remember: Why the daffodil am I not dead? I would think that maf would try and kill a watcher, because it can be dangerous to maf. I'm thinking there may be a doc present, really.

hmm

I'm not sure if there is any drawbacks to you outing who you tried to watch other than giving away who you thought was going to be killed

I think it's probably better if I didn't out it yet. Because it might make the maf suspicious of me again if I'm picking their targets.

I mean, targetted*. Sorry.

I think it's probably better if I didn't out it yet. Because it might make the maf suspicious of me again if I'm picking their targets.

yep

I feel like this game has an SK, too, so let's not forget that possibility.

I dunno. I'm mostly suspicious of Ether, because of her shenanigans during the end of the phase. She didn't even add to anything, only saying "I'll do whatever you guys want me to do", which is one of two things; She didn't have ANY reads, or she's mafia and her fellow mafia wasn't a probably lynch target.

Uhh, quick question. If I was mafia, why in the hell would I let a random lynch happen, which could hit me or a teammate, when I could force a guaranteed mislynch, and likely get less backlash for it overall? Give me a little credit, guys, I'm not that stupid.

Uhh, quick question. If I was mafia, why in the hell would I let a random lynch happen, which could hit me or a teammate, when I could force a guaranteed mislynch, and likely get less backlash for it overall? Give me a little credit, guys, I'm not that stupid.

Why do you think there is an SK

I would think that maybe he might be the SK, because it almost seems to be breadcrumbing to me. Don't say I didn't warn you.

I would think that maybe he might be the SK, because it almost seems to be breadcrumbing to me. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Quoting Ether here, give me a little credit, I'm not that stupid.

If there is a SK, then the chances of a night like this with no kills are terribly unlikely. What just conspired would make me more likely to be assured we are without a SK than that we have one. I don't see the logic here.