Prims

Votal Time !!

Blitz (3) - Helios, Rapier, Aere

Manix (3) - Paperblade, Ether, Shinori

Aere (1) - eclipse

Ether (1) - Blitz

Paperblade (1) - Manix

Not Voting: Nobody!

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. You have about 3 hours left in the day.

Remember, no majority means Random Lynch!

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at it form that way rapier, paperblade also doesn't want blitz to be lynched and hasn't for quite a while. Whats to say he wouldn't be the scum buddy there rapier? He could easily be blitz's scum buddy and then force a lynch on manix since he looked scummy to a few players.

He doesn't, but he didn't protect him as much as Manix did. I'm not saying Paper can't be Blitz's scumbuddy, there's a possibility he is, and there's a possibility he isn't, it's too soon and we don't have many reads at that time of the game. Manix's case is much more direct, however, at least in my opinion.

I didn't vote Blitz because it would have been a hammer, ending the phase early and leaving town without this discussion. Let me quote something else I said.

hai

In the end, you only voted Paper. I don't remember if you told us why you prefer Paper over Blitz, would you please remind me? Also, what changed your mind about Blitz anyway?

We got less than 3 hours and Blitz and Manix are tied at L-2. At this rate we're gonna get a random lynch, which won't tell us anything and chances are we'll lose a villager. I'm gonna reread the thread one more time and decide who I think the scummiest is, but I won't be able to do that right now. So one of you guys might need to break the stalemate in case I can't return on time.

In the end, you only voted Paper. I don't remember if you told us why you prefer Paper over Blitz, would you please remind me? Also, what changed your mind about Blitz anyway?

First thing, I never changed my mind on Blitz. I repeat, the only reason I voted didn't vote Blitz was because of the hammer (early phase ends do not help town).

I voted Paper because he was my next scum option, besides the hammer.

Speaking of, since Blitzy isn't at L-1,and we need to consolidate something:

##Unvote

##Vote: Blitzy

Vote jumping makes it hard to analyse voting patterns later. Not having any precedent for votes can confuse townies looking for scum. And not being able to be read would be advantageous for scum.

Votal Time !!

Blitz (4) - Helios, Rapier, Aere, Manix (L-1!)

Manix (3) - Paperblade, Ether, Shinori

Aere (1) - eclipse

Ether (1) - Blitz

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. You have under 2 hours left in the day.

Blitz is at L-1!

!!!MOD NOTICE!!!

Paperblade is beautiful. This is not a game mechanic and has nothing to do with the role or alignment of any player in the game.

(also 1.5 hours left)

Edited by Prims

I can't say that you're wrong, Brad. I don't have a whole lot to say on most people aside from short blurbs, and I never do at the beginning of a game, midgame at times, even. Still, I'll try to give you something, even if I can't give you a whole lot.

Aere - Still hasn't said a whole lot. Should be around more, and said he will be. No reads as of yet.

Cap'n Flint - Put Helios at L-1 without any reasoning and hasn't really done anything else worth noting. Leaning scum.

eclipse - Being helpful overall and pushing town to get itself in gear, but this is standard fair for her. No reads as of yet.

Ether - obvTown is obv

Helios - was brought to L-1 on a bunch of subsequent randvotes. Leaning town.

Manix - placed the L-2 vote on Helios, and got into an argument with Brad over how to deal with inactives. Leaning Scum.

Rapier - Hasn't done anything that really jumped out at me. Somewhat inactive. No reads as of yet.

Brad - generally helpful, came out of his argument with Manix looking the better of two sides. Been prodding multiple people with decent success. Leaning town.

shinori - I haven't really read anything from him. He's been talking but I'm not picking a whole lot out of it. No reads as of yet.

Anyway, if necessary, I'll hammer Flint, but I'm going to let the phase run the remainder of it's course first and see if a better option arises.

Rapier, at the time of my posting, had very few posts. I guess Shinori hadn't made any worthwhile ones, but it's been clear he's trying to be as active as possible.

How are these opposite? Helios has been providing too much reasoning for my tastes, being over-analytical. I haven't read his recent posts, so I'll check up on those, but how is that opposite for anything? And I have no idea what you mean with Blitz, what's there to like about somebody who's vote jumping and refusing to defend himself?

Here, lemme bold what I see:

5. Helios: He gives a lot of reasoning for his choices, which I actually see as slightly scummy. If he thought he was suggesting people who we'd agree with, he wouldn't have to try to cover every angle.

2. Cap'n Flint: I've already said this: His vote jumping and utter lack of a defense is why I have my vote on him. Shinori, I completely disagree with what you said about the lack of defense being a townie. It's pretty clear he either wants to be killed or has no idea what he's doing.

Helios is scummy for explaining things and Blitz is scummy for not defending himself. One of these things is a scumtell, and one isn't. Explaining yourself is something that's expected; leaving defense alone isn't.

I guess I'm the only one that finds Paperblade's whining and push for Blitz to claim scummy. Blitz has said enough about his claim such that I'd rather not have him lynched while Manix exists. I'm not going to be around for much longer, so I have to do this now:

##Unvote

##Vote: Manix

Votal Time !!

Blitz (4) - Helios, Rapier, Aere, Manix (L-1!)

Manix (4) - Paperblade, Ether, Shinori, eclipse (L-1!)

Ether (1) - Blitz

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. You have 15 minutes left in the day.

Blitz and Manix are at L-1!

Edited by Prims

:facepalm:

Guess what, I'm not interested in lynching Blitz, either.

##Unvote

Yes, I find that "well, you should claim since you're at L-1" scummy as hell. Blitz knows this, because that's part of what I yelled at him during Schoolgirl Mafia.

##Vote: Paperblade