I Can't Believe It's Still Not SFMM2 Minimafia - Randomlynch Wins

Prims

It wouldn't clear anyone at all. The reverse is also possible, me being hooked and Eli dying. Same result.

Dead Eli tells me that the scum team is Shinori/Aere. Dead you doesn't tell me anything.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eli's N1 target was Ether. If Eli dies, then we know he was telling the truth about his target. That will imply one of two things:

1. Rapier stopped the N1 kill, and Shinori is mafia. It's possible that Elieson was on the other mafia member, but IMO whining about not contributing is far scummier than attempting to contribute; Aere is the former and Ether's the latter.

2. Elieson stopped the N1 kill, which makes both Shinori and Aere mafia.

No matter what, this implicates Shinori as mafia, which is why I want him lynched.

I've had this feeling I'm being played by someone... and I'll be very disappointed if I actually am.

##Vote: Shinori

I already said I won't be around for deadline, so this needs to go out there now.

(all stuff past this point are assuming Shinori flips scum and the game doesn't end)

Elieson, you should target me tonight. It's the best plan of action.

And if I somehow still die, Elieson is the remaining scum, because of the implied doc fakeclaim.

Put suggestions as to who I should target tonight to ensure a clear, as well. I'll get to it.

Shinori's most likely the Other Mafia Member - remember that you were hooked on N1, and Rapier hit Shinori. Still, a proper lynch is a proper lynch.

I keep forgetting that mafia can either kill or use their night action. This simplifies things greatly.

I need to detail one last bit of logic before the hammer (I'm assuming Shinori's smart enough to self-hammer), and I am running really late, so here goes.

If Shinori flips anything BUT neighbor, Aere is scum.

If Shinori flips neighbor, Aere is clear. Then, things need to break down like so:

- Eli needs to be on Manix at all times

- Manix needs to investigate one of me/Ether

Now, depending on the death next phase, the following will happen:

- If Manix dies, gg Eli

- If Aere dies, Manix outs his result; that should be the final lynch or one more clear; if it's a vanilla, then NL and repeat

- If Eli dies, Manix outs his result, and we nab the final mafia member

- If one of me/Ether dies, and Manix investigated the dead person, NL

- If the other one dies, Manix outs his result, which will hopefully lead to a town win

I doubt Manix is a hooker, because fuck having a town hooker with no investigation.

Holy SHIT the RNG gives you people too much grace.

Elieson, the Mafia Jailkeeper, has been randomlynched.

24 hours but I'll probably start the final day early.

Aww, Snake Eyes! Oh well, I learned soooo much from being in this!

Sorry for letting you down Helios!

So yeah. That means we did not have a doctor. Thus, Rapier stopped Shinori's night kill on N1, thus Shinori is scum.

It seems I've been betrayed by my own neighbor sob.gif

So yeah. That means we did not have a doctor. Thus, Rapier stopped Shinori's night kill on N1, thus Shinori is scum.

The only reason I was roleblocked was because of Elieson, which happened two nights in a row. Rapier had to have stopped Shinori's kill.

I'm so tempted just to hammer this now.

Actually, I want to see some speculation on the following:

"Did the mafia not kill N1?"

Because everyone else seemed so confident that the mafia attempted to kill N1. I haven't been sure on that the whole game, tbh.

If they didn't, then it would implicate pretty much everyone else, more likely Ether though.

I want thoughts, right now.