So, how do you think Jugdral and Tellius are doing nowadays? (SPOILERS)

Retsudo

Definitely something going on here.

Remember how I theorized that maybe Paris is the first Holy King? I think I'm sticking to that theory.

And maybe it's just me, but this makes the first Holy King sound like an outsider, perhaps...?

Edited by Othin

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In before someone suggests that this outsider is Ike.

Dammit.

Why did he change his name though, if that was him?

Ike did fight for his friends equality.

Paris is totally Tormod.

In that support conversation, does Libera definitely say one thousand years? I noticed you have a question mark there.

If it is one thousand, then even though this story seems kinda similar to FE9, I can't imagine FE9 fitting in between FE3 and FE13 (since as far as I'm aware, 13 is 2000 years after 3, yet 9/10 supposedly tells the origin of the series).

Edited by Murdok Dracul

Dammit.

Why did he change his name though, if that was him?

Ike did fight for his friends equality.

There's the possibility he could have changed his at the end of Radiant Dawn. So people/admirers he didn't want(Aimee?) wouldn't follow him on his journey. That or Ike died and Paris is Ranulf.

Edited by arvilino

There's the possibility he could have changed his at the end of Radiant Dawn. So people/admirers he didn't want(Aimee?) wouldn't follow him on his journey. That or Ike died and Paris is Ranulf.

But Ranulf is a beast-man, like the slaves. And it couldn't have been Soren either, because he's a...half...dragon-man... Oh but I guess you weren't serious

Is there any reason for them to be unable to get his original VA?

They haven't recycled any other VAs.

Could Paris be Ike's descendant? And what if the holy king was Altina? Velvet addressed the Holy King as gender-less, and Emelina was also called Holy King, so is that a possibility?

Could Paris be Ike's descendant? And what if the holy king was Altina? Velvet addressed the Holy King as gender-less, and Emelina was also called Holy King, so is that a possibility?

It could be Ike's son. That would be nice. :)

Or Paris could be completely different and the Shield could be a Shield of Seals/Fire Emblem. Eh? Eh? Prolly would work better if not Ike for that though if it truly is a nobility/royalty only thing though. If not, cool! ^^

Edited by Only My Unit

It could be Ike's son. That would be nice. :)

Well, the Holy King showed up 1000 years after FE1/2/3, and FE9/10 happen 800 years after the Great Flood. So if Ike did not time travel and the Holy King is someone from around his time, whether him personally or a close descendant, that would place the Great Flood at sometime in the timespan of 200 years following FE1/2/3. That's a little odd, especially since FE13 has the water levels go down compared to in FE1/3.

Edited by Othin

Well, the Holy King showed up 1000 years after FE1/2/3, and FE9/10 happen 800 years after the Great Flood. So if Ike did not time travel and the Holy King is someone from around his time, whether him personally or a close descendant, that would place the Great Flood at sometime in the timespan of 200 years following FE1/2/3. That's a little odd, especially since FE13 has the water levels go down compared to in FE1/3.

I'm thinking he stumbled upon the gate. Paris being Ike's son would be cool, that accounts for the changed name, similar values, different VA. :)

So Ike used the gate? If this guys turns out to be a descendant of Ike I'll be disappointed(unless is through Mist). If the dude wasn't asexual or gay, why couldn't we match him up in the game?

Really, I'm content to think that Tellius exist in another world but because of the gate, news of Tellius has reached Iris in the form of tales and rumors about the laguz. Or maybe it is located in the beginning in the FE timeline. But seriously IS needs to let FE develop more, magic can't be blamed in its entirety for the sameness of all the settings.

So Ike used the gate? If this guys turns out to be a descendant of Ike I'll be disappointed(unless is through Mist). If the dude wasn't asexual or gay, why couldn't we match him up in the game?

Really, I'm content to think that Tellius exist in another world but because of the gate, news of Tellius has reached Iris in the form of tales and rumors about the laguz. Or maybe it is located in the beginning in the FE timeline. But seriously IS needs to let FE develop more, magic can't be blamed in its entirety for the sameness of all the settings.

I've said it before: all Ike ever did was a) reject a crazy stalker lady and b) hug his best friend. That doesn't mean he's asexual or gay, but let's not get into that discussion anyway.

On a more important note, you're not really saying you want a futuristic Fire Emblem, are you?

On a more important note, you're not really saying you want a futuristic Fire Emblem, are you?

FIRE EMBLEM ON MARS

SWORD FIGHTS ON MOTORCYCLES

Edited by Othin

FIRE EMBLEM ON MARS

SWORD FIGHTS ON MOTORCYCLES

IT CAN BE CALLED FIRE EMBLEM: MARS

AND THERE CAN BE GUNS THAT USE HEALING BULLETS AND WE CAN RIDE ON METEORS WHILE WE HEAL.

In that support conversation, does Libera definitely say one thousand years? I noticed you have a question mark there.

I believe he does, but there might be some room for ambiguity, since Japanese rarely differentiate between singular and plural forms. The quote in question for anybody familiar in Japanese:

千年前の

初代聖王様…ですか?

"A thousand years ago"

Whoops, I think the first Holy King is referred to as a male. I kind of skipped over the relevant word by accident, since I was kind of rushing that part.

は人間たちの反感を恐れず、

ダグエルを人として守ろうとした。▼

は訴えたの。

"He"

I'm content with some kind of magitek, different weapons, different government, or a setting that's not pseudo medieval Europe.