CCMRCSGWNR3:FFDH Game Thread

Haze

I expect Slayer, Psych, Elieson and Shinori to do something with their vote before the end of the day.

1 sec, re-reading missed stuff.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've read I dislike Kaoz the most. I don't see Shinori as doing anything and I do think there's probably a scum vote on him somewhere. I'm inclined to believe Prims and from eclipse/Raymond arguing with Kaoz and him basically being "Yeah okay but I'm gonna keep doing this cause I'm obviously Town you guys." I'm not satisfied.

##Vote Kaoz

##Unvote

##Vote: Slayer

I've stated my thoughts and reasonings and i haven't seen him do much at all. The fact that i went to vote elieson was for more info since he is quiet and slayer would not be able to respond. I wanted to attempt to get something done in the mean time. If that's not a good idea to get info for the town then whatever. Derp on me.

I'm here now and able to respond. Your previous vote unvote on me was odd however, why did you even added it? Although i think that was already addressed.

Hmm... I don't have any particular strong feelings on anyone right now. Voting Shinori right now seems redundant, and i don't really think he is scummy. Also, Kaoz is rather odd, with his reasoning for not claiming (telling the town that you could have a fake claim already if you were mafia will only make them pressure you more to claim as it could contradict other people, plus the whole sentence just sounds scummy as hell). But it seems you changed your mind after Raymond told you the flaw in that thinking.

The two people i had in mind for today's lynch were pretty much Blitz and Psych, as they appeared rather odd. However, the town leader says that for now, we shouldn't risk lynching them, he probably has their roles and for now i trust prims enough to follow what he says. The one that stands out for me, is Kaoz, no not because everyone has mentioned him recently or what ever, he actually does. His post seem weird.

##Vote Kaoz

Might as well publicly claim. I am a day vigilante with one use.

Prims said I should use my ability. I will. I'm receptive to opinions on who I should use it on. I was going to use it on Kaoz (second highest number of votes) but if Straw thinks I shouldn't, I won't.

Two hours left, people.

Why have you decided to out and use it? When you could have possibly waited until later in the game were the chances of finding scum are higher, thus increasing the possibility of getting 2 scum in one day.

Votals

Kaoz (6): eclipse, Slayer, Psych, StSS, Raymond, Prims

Shinori (5): Levity, Marth, Kay, Iris, Kaoz

eclipse (1): Blitz

Slayer (1): Balcerzak

Psych (1): Anouleth

Not Voting (3): Shinori, Rein, Elieson

Well, I'm more worried that if there's a scum hooker or something like that;; he's going to use it, since READ, Prims said he should, so he wouldn't be worried about it.

Waiting on those Votals, Paperbrad. <3

Why have you decided to out and use it? When you could have possibly waited until later in the game were the chances of finding scum are higher, thus increasing the possibility of getting 2 scum in one day.

This is what Prims has told me to do.

• By using my ability, I clear myself.
  • I improve the town's position by increasing the amount of information.
  • If I am mafia it stops me from using the ability later, spontaneously to ensure a town defeat. (this is a pretty bad argument btw)
  • If I die, I can't use my ability. It's wasted if I don't use it, and the longer I wait the more likely it is.

##Vote: Kaoz

Sorry if this looks like a sheep vote, but maybe this really is the best thing to do right now, unless Strawman comes and says otherwise after he's done ruminating;; did Shinori claim to them? I don't recall.

Well you can always still shoot someone, but if you do it, do it sometime soon i would think. That way we have whatever info we need from them dieing and can have the info before phase end to make better judgement on who to lynch.

Although i assume if kaoz gets shot i'll just be lynched.

Well you can always still shoot someone, but if you do it, do it sometime soon i would think. That way we have whatever info we need from them dieing and can have the info before phase end to make better judgement on who to lynch.

Sadly, that's not how it works. When I shoot, the phase ends immediately.

This is what Prims has told me to do.

• By using my ability, I clear myself.
  • I improve the town's position by increasing the amount of information.
  • If I am mafia it stops me from using the ability later, spontaneously to ensure a town defeat. (this is a pretty bad argument btw)
  • If I die, I can't use my ability. It's wasted if I don't use it, and the longer I wait the more likely it is.

Fair enough

Sadly, that's not how it works. When I shoot, the phase ends immediately.

I'm wondering does town still get the lynch? If not then i think you should probably just shoot the person town thinks is the scummiest (in other words shinori or Kaoz as of right now and looking at votes).

I'm wondering does town still get the lynch? If not then i think you should probably just shoot the person town thinks is the scummiest (in other words shinori or Kaoz as of right now and looking at votes).

Pretty sure the lynch still occurs. It would be very weird if it didn't work that way.

Also this is the dilemma I'm having with Shinori and Kaoz. Both of their actions come off as scummy to Prims and I(and obviously tons of other people) and they have both claimed what seems to be questionable, yet useful, roles.

Shinori has indeed claimed. Given the circumstance his claim or another(the two roles kind of both put the existence of the other into question) could look to be easy fakeclaims. However, certain circumstance makes it useful.

Kaoz's however is a role that should be definitely town. The problem I'm having with it is that it seems incredibly easy to fakeclaim, (possibly) lie for the results, and get away with it. Also I don't think it is a very common role.

(Sorry if I gave away too much)

Kaoz (7): eclipse, Slayer, Psych, StSS, Raymond, Prims, Iris

Shinori (4): Levity, Marth, Kay, Kaoz

eclipse (1): Blitz

Slayer (1): Balcerzak

Psych (1): Anouleth

Not Voting (3): Shinori, Rein, Elieson