CCMRCSGWNR3:FFDH Game Thread

Haze

hey, it's like I'm in a dream bubble!

aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU ARE ALL THE WORST PEOPLE

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT

why wasn't anyone fucking on me, huh?! Oh, never thought mafia would kill me?? Itwas obvious they were gonna kill me because they always kill me! I could feel it in my bones

but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. You are all terrible people. I hate you. I hate you. I hate all of you with all of my being.

VOTE BALCERZAK. He never claimed to me even thought he said he did. I was waiting for his claim all night and it never came. I bet the mafia thought they could get away with killing me and I couldn't say anything about it. Elieson, too, he used the NOOB EXCUSE but didn't he claim to strawman? He never claimed to me, either. And neither did Kaoz.

vote balcerzak

VOTE BALCERZAK

THIS IS ALL HIS FAULT

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anouleth requires a sub.

The first person to....

Hm, what should I make them do this time.... Oh, I know.

The first person to send me the best poem about an eskimo gets the spot. Bonus points if they write it themselves.

I KNEW IT SOUNDED SUSPICIOUS THAT BALCERZAK WAS CLAIMING HE WAS GOING TO CLAIM.

like if i was going to claim, i wouldn't have told anyone and just claimed.

Uh, so who are we lynching? Like I said before, Slayer is probably ability!less mafia and taking into account what Bizz said, Kaoz and Balcerzak are definitely better targets. And I guess we can wait on noob!Elieson.

For clarity, Bizz, who said they would claim to you? And who ended up claiming?

Bizz. Read Slayer's ability. Please comment on it.

He's scum. Vote him, too.

It took me a while to type that post. But the roleblock on N1 was obviously Slayer's fault.

For clarity, Bizz, who said they would claim to you? And who ended up claiming?

I remember Shinori, Eclipse, Elieson, Blitz, and Balcerzak. Only Eclipse claimed. I had another claims from people who didn't make it public that they were claiming, but I won't out them, and Blitz claimed in the thread.

Mass roleblock was his fault? I can see how that would happen. At first i didn't understand what it meant from reading it. NOW I DO. At first i thought it said he would cause everyone to target him but he actually wouldn't because he was Canadian and was kinda confused. Lol. But now i know what it means by nothing will happen.

##Vote: Slayer

Man I totally need to learn to separate myself from the game, I'm actually really into this, now.

also iris would be a really easy mislynch so if she turns up town at a later point in the game I'd pay attention to the people going for her lynch

Cough kaoz

IIRC people who were out for my lynch: Kay, Kaoz, Balcerzak, Elieson.... and lol!Psych / Anouleth didn't believe me. And Kay/Kaoz/Balcerzak (scumbuddies) were out for Shinori's, who if he's town (if he's scum, biggest BUSSING ever), probably another easy mislynch target, so Elieson might be the last scumbuddy.

I remember Shinori, Eclipse, Elieson, Blitz, and Balcerzak. Only Eclipse claimed. I had another claims from people who didn't make it public that they were claiming, but I won't out them, and Blitz claimed in the thread.

See the people who didn't make it public that they were claiming = SMART TOWNISH PEOPLE.

So confirmed scum: Slayer, Kaoz, Balcerzak, and then Elieson using his noob!excuse, and Shinori whatever.

Yeah, mafia's totally dug itself into a hole.

GUYS LET'S VOTE MORE USEFUL SCUM. ):

Yeah, Marth is clear as far as I know. I also have another potential clear that I won't out.

GUYS LET'S VOTE MORE USEFUL SCUM. ):

Like that fucking role poisoner.

I asked if you wanted me to claim to you, you never responded so i didn't. I didn't know if straw told you.

I know. Sorry I never got back to you

even though it's obviously your fault that I'm dead

no, wait, that's balcerzak. ha ha ha.

ha.

So whom do we lynch, then?

Slayer, who is confirmed scum beyond doubt, but has already used his ability?

Kaoz?

Bal?

Not Elieson right now, because there's no reason to take chances when we have three scum that are all but confirmed.

I tried to save you Bizz but I guess I'm sorta ghosty like you with the lurking in role PMs while not being a host and the not actually playing and the yeah so when I tried to grab the jerk I just sorta didn't grab the jerk because my arms with the not grabbing of the things because ghosty and augh.

1. Blitz - Apparently town.

2. Shinori

3. Levity - Wanted, dead or alive.

4. Anouleth

5. Rein - Was found innocent by me.

6. Eclipse - Inclined to be town

7. Slayer - Inclined to be scum

8. Marth - Was found innocent by me.

9. Psych - Clear. 8)

11. Elieson - Noobscum.

12. StSS - Clear.

13. Iris - Weird role but apparently town.

14. Raymond -

15. Kaoz - Scummy.

17. Balcerzak - Apparently most scum.

Those are the reasonings right? I forget Shinori and Anouleth's.

Those are the reasonings right? I forget Shinori and Anouleth's.

Shinori, Raymond and Anouleth all claimed role regrading; Anouleth claimed one-shpt dayvig that ended the phase, but it got downgraded to one-shot dayvig that will also die when he uses his ability.

Is it possible someone could be faking being downgraded? I believe I brought this up a while ago about Anouleth who just conveniently got poisoned before he could use his role.