CCMRCSGWNR3:FFDH Game Thread

Haze

excellen, you are a beautiful poet.

also, please don't vote slayer.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the only defense i have because it is the truth. Don't believe me? fine myslynch a townie. Whatever i say is basically irrelevant now.

I think Bizz was the most useful to receive that role.

##Unvote Slayer, Vote Balcerzak

I know you guys want Kaoz, but I don't feel safe voting him as I don't feel he's 100% mafia. He's still only at like 40% for me. If we're not going to get the obv scum, then I'd rather get the one who's arguably the most dangerous.

excellen, you are a beautiful poet.

also, please don't vote slayer.

oh please.

that's just something I wrote up in a couple of seconds to entertain the masses.

also, didn't receive a role pm yet.

also wondering what other people sent in for poems. Haze I ask you to tell me.

Why do all the scum say I'm mafia? ): IS IT BECAUSE THEY THINK I'M AN EASY MISLYNCH HUH. Slayer, if you think I'm scum, then why do/did Kay/Kaoz/Balcerzak/Elieson suspect me? You thin it's just one big bus? ;/

And Slayer, if you used your ability N0, WHY?! Because you didn't think it would work? / Why just not use it at all? And it's more advantageous in the small possibility that it does work to use it N1+, so you can be killed in favor of a power role. If it worked on N0, that's so anti-town, since N0 has no kills and is a good town night.

Regardless, we should lynch Kaoz. Just saying.

More like you can't argue out of it when people are misreading it.

You're arguing against the very tenets of what your role is.

Also, in reply to the SMS message I received: See FFT mafia.

Oh wait

Bizz, you and your lack of commas. What do you want me to do? >_>

##Unvote Bal, Vote Slayer

Wait, what?

I said please do not vote Slayer.

Why do all the scum say I'm mafia? ): IS IT BECAUSE THEY THINK I'M AN EASY MISLYNCH HUH. Slayer, if you think I'm scum, then why do/did Kay/Kaoz/Balcerzak/Elieson suspect me? You thin it's just one big bus? ;/

Perhaps its because your role says you are a lynch stopper and look at what happened day 1. Also, perhaps not all those people are mafia, just being bad townies. Did that ever occur to you? You think mafia would all just waltz in and team up on lynches just to seem townie? Do you know how bad that looks on a mafia team? If they can connect them so easily to other memebers. For fucks sakes listen to your self.

whaaaaaaat, I was telling people not to vote Slayer, how the fuck do you misunderstand that

I think the poem I submitted was much better:

Taffy was a chemist eskimo INUIT YOU RACIST

Taffy is no more

What Taffy thought was H20

Was H2SO4

It's not original, but shh...

Taffy is no more

Was H2SO4

Paper, can we submit it to the funny thread? PLEASE?

You're arguing against the very tenets of what your role is.

At night, and only once, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Shenanigans!" You will demand everyone target you with everything. However, you are a Canadian so this does not actually have any effect because you are irrelevant.

Um... what, i'm saying it has no effect because it has no effect. Does that bolded, underlined, italized sentence say in anyway that roles will target me but do nothing. Did a message appeared that people were targetting snike/slayer but were dancing? Not as far as i know. Think about what it says for fucks sakes.

[First part of post: commenting Excellen]

[second part of post: Recommending the rest of the game not to vote Slayer]

Psych, this is all your fault. Now put your vote back where it belongs.

Um... what, i'm saying it has no effect because it has no effect. Does that bolded, underlined, italized sentence say in anyway that roles will target me but do nothing. Did a message appeared that people were targetting snike/slayer but were dancing? Not as far as i know. Think about what it says for fucks sakes.

It means that they target you and auto-fail. Remember what I quoted about flavor?

Right. I've gotten my role PM and now know my role and restriction.

However right now I'm not gonna do anything with it because it's 1am and I am working tomorrow. Will start with closer "inspection" of posts sometime tomorrow

Also person who I'm supposed to emulate, I really don't know how you post because I don't pay any attention to you normally and it intimidates me a little, but I'm hoping you'll help me get over it.

It means that they target you and auto-fail.

Thats not at all what that sentence means but you know what, vote me, everyone, if i'm going to die anytime soon might as well do it now. I'm the only "100% confirmed" mafia, so do it. Go right ahead, and may be that way you'll fucking open your eyes that i'm not stupid enough to claim a role that would put me in danger of being lynched if for some reason mafia teams decides to cancel and i'm mafia. Do you people really think that I would be so retarded as to do that? Really? I'm seriously being understimated here. I may not be the greatest mafia player, but i know what the fuck would get me lynched immidiately or if there is things against it. Also, do you really think my teammate would let me claim that and then have me say nothing about it on day 2?

Remember what I quoted about flavor?

That it has no clues? Yeah, so what?

Taffy is no more

Was H2SO4

Well see your poem grabbed me at the start with the racist comment, but then it quickly just became a slightly edited scientist joke, you nailed the opening, but acts 2 and 3 were a disappointment.

Excellen's was curious, while not rhyming and picking up slowly, it completely blew me away with the ending, the revelation that the man with the tennis racquet shoes and ice fishing might in fact not be a man, but a woman, just floored me. Like holy shit, 10/10, 5★, recommended reading, would read again.

Biggest plot twist since Luke being Darth Vader's uncle.

He had to win, just on the merit of the ending alone.

Edited by Haze