CCMRCSGWNR3:FFDH Game Thread

Haze

slayer's decision to troll the town didn't seem like an elaborate plan to me; it looked more like a sudden irrational impulse thing.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH, wait a minute, that message has the characteristic lowercase 'i' in the middle of the sentence like shinori always does!

I had a weird dream regarding this game, too, and it involves time stamps. I'll repost both SMS messages with the associated time, in HST. Watch what I say in the meantime in-thread.

Okay, since you stated that I'll assume your third party. Get votes focused on either shinori, we don't like his role, or go ahead and lynch slayer. His usefulness is gone. Once you manage one of these two things I'll contact you again.
Okay. I'm shinori, I'm the mafia member messaging you, are you claiming third party interceptor? And were you waiting for a response from me for the 1.5 hour thing? If you could could you tell me what your role is and whatever info you may or may not have. Along with how many SMS you currently have left. Also do not ask for the names of any other mafia members. I won't tell you them.

I was acting weird in that two-hour time span for a reason.

I think I am lost and got no ideas on what is going on

the theories can go either way

1) they want Shinori lynched

2) they want us to think Shinori should be lynched

and I don't wanna bet on either

. . .I think I agree. There's only one scummy person who was on at all three times (Shinori wasn't on for the morning one).

LYNCH/VIG SHOOT KAOZ, AND DON'T ARGUE ABOUT IT.

Oh yeah, just in case I haven't mentioned it yet, I feel trolled by this game.

I also find it mildly amusing how this game's mafia seems to be very crafty, yet at the same time unoriginal enough to only go after the people who always die N1.

yeah, stop it. it's not fun when the same people die every game.

although I'll admit I was purposely trying to make a target out of myself this game, and Prims had the same idea, but still.

Also, my dream about this game was that chinori! Kay, and kaoz were the mafia. I really don't know if shinori sent eclipse the messages, though. Someone must be skilled at mimicking typing styles--wait, balcerzak would be really good at doing that, but I guess kaoz might be, too.

Ok, I've tried typing this 3 times, and for some reason, it dissappears on me each time. OK LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN!

Recap: Slayer Self-modkilled. Bizz is dead. Shinori is claiming mafia. Eclipse may be 3rd party. Bal is more inactive than I am. I haven't claimed (And I'm not gonna pull bullshit that I claimed when I didn't like Bal did. I didn't claim to anyone).

Why, you ask? Because on D1, I was a paranoid twit who couldn't be bothered to say one thing without fear that everyone was gonna jump down my throat. D2, I just kinda forgot, tbh. I wasn't thinking about it, because nothing really inspired me to. D3, Claims were being made public, and the majority of them, I didn't believe, so I didn't want to throw mine onto the pile of potential lies. That, and I was spending more time trying to read into Kay/Kaoz's posts for the deception that I'm apparently an idiot for not being able to decifer like the rest of you. D4, a little pressure starting coming my way, and by the time I was able to acknowledge Bizz, and reread the thread for more information, Intermission came and she was dead.

So what now. If I claim, is anyone actually going to believe me? I still have all my SMS to use, I haven't sent a single one all game. So yea, I can if you want me to. But I highly doubt anyone will believe me anyway at this point.

Then, I should bring this to the table. I'm obviously not being much help to town, but what should I be doing? Pointing fingers and coming up with only "decent" logic as to why other people should be scum or shouldn't be? I was all prepared to jump back on Slayer, but I don't think that's obviously been resolved. I could get back on Shinori, because of his apparent scum SMS to Eclipse, but he's not threatening scum, if he is. Or Eclipse came up with something really elaborate. Notice there's no timestamps in her quoted PMs that she received (as she quoted them). Probably an oversight, but since she brought up Timestamps once already, I'd think she would've brought them up again.

Or Balcerzak, for being extremely inactive (even moreso than me), and bringing just as much to the table, and making himself look suspicious in the process. Or Kaoz, for putting up poor defenses, stupid logic, and avoiding questions, just like Kay did. Or Iris, for claiming Miller on Day1, which is either gutsy or a lie.

I think we should be looking more at Bal, because obviously the Shinori train isn't going anyway, and Kaoz has his own wagon under development. Why shouldn't we be looking in Elieson's direction? Because Elieson isn't doing anything stupid or destructive to the town. I'm going to bring information to the table, and I'm going to start being an asset to the town now, because I'd rather do it while alive than watch it all happen while I'm dead.

##Vote Balcerzak

This shit is starting to get out of hand, and I want some obvious answers. I'm gonna press for them, starting now.

Since someone asked about this: I will flat out refuse any SMS messages that someone attempts to send to Levity, for the reason that specifically and deliberately trying to get someone modkilled is bullshit.

i had a feeling someone was going to ask something like that /: or consider trying to get me modkilled or something.

i had a feeling someone was going to ask something like that /: or consider trying to get me modkilled or something.

Haha if this game wasn't as serious as it was, I would totally try it out. xD

@elieson: "bal is more inactive than I am and that's scummy" is a scummy thing to say /: