CCMRCSGWNR3:FFDH Game Thread

Haze

Hey everyone I read up till page 20 and will now form my temporary opinions on everyone. Please be aware this really is up till page 20 and not till page 64. I'm sorry but there's just too much information and confusion with all those posting restrictions going on.

PS if anyone could tell me who claimed what role and PR(publically or not) it'd be much appreciated. Especially the posting restriction part, so I can start making sense of people's posts properly.

(sorry but I'm not gonna RP this section)

1. Blitz - Erm let me just think. Definitely Bizz, though you're role playing her really horribly. And I learnt that from just playing one game with her. He thought Iris' claim of miller is legit and I'm willing to believe that as well. Then thinks only proto out of prims' proposed scumteam of marth, proto, elieson and psych scummy. Uhhhh... No... Proto was "scummy" because he was inactive and made one useless post before that. That's not scummy, that's just being inactive and you're jumping the gun horribly. Marth and Psych were scummy for other reasons that I will get into later on. Later on goes on how he thinks Prims and Strawman are mafia by wanky metagame "logic". Umm... No. Again. My own feeling says one of them is mafia. But whatever.

He then makes a point about eclipse seemingly blindly believing prims and strawman and I sort of agree with this. But this might just be eclipse's PR doing the talking.

One big thing about Blitz is bugging me at this point - and that's his refusal to claim. He's experienced enough by now to know that in order to play mafia properly you need to drop some information here and there and take some risks. Because nothing is ever 100% certain in mafia, and especially not in a game hosted by Haze and Paperblade. Currently leaning WTF, which I suppose is a little scummy.

2. Shinori - Didn't talk a lot the first 20 pages. Which is okay I suppose because most of that was N0 but still. Defends himself on N0 for reasons unknown. If you don't take N0 seriously, why bother defending yourself? Also thinks Iris is town by thinking she would be taking a big chance for getting outright lynched because of it. Which is just a non-argument to me. She is claiming miller. It's a pretty safe claim to make as a maf, though I suppose you could risk getting lynched later on in the game if the town is running out of people to lynch. Then asks if everyone is claiming to prims, which is also just odd behaviour to me. It seems to me like "well if not everyone says yes I'll easily get out of having to claim" tactics to me.

Nothing much on him right now. Leaning town

4. Anouleth Excellen - Anouleth unfortunately didn't do a lot and that's disappointing to me.

5. Rein - Most of his N0 and early D1 can be summarized as follows: nothing much, proto vote, and kind of defending himself. I'm heckling his inactivity but it's only a small timeframe so I'm neutral on him right now.

6. Eclipse - Seems to be in love with Bizz. N0votes Kay and is happy when Kay feeds her more. Pushes for certain people to go and claim to Prims and Strawman. The thing is I don't think I remember her playing like that aggressively ever. Tells Prims outing his mason buddy was way too soon and I agree with her on this. Overall leaning town on her.

8. Marth - Says Bizz should be inspected N0 and this is either completely idiotic or PR. I'm going idiotic for now. Gets called out for it by Prims, and sort of defends himself with bullshit arguments. Then comes in on D1 and apologizes for inactivity on N0. Why? He had like 10 posts in there. Not making any fucking sense, and not doing anything to alleviate suspicions. Then also sees no reason to claim. This is also bullshit. You had zero issues with publicly claiming in schoolgirl mafia, and now you make a point out of claiming to a single person? Not making too much sense in my opinion. Claims he has a surefire way of proving his role. And then he up and claims.

The second person I'm sending to WTFland.

9. Psych - Says on page 2 he would like someone to investigate him on N0. Wonders why Prims suspects Marth of being Tailor. Then goes off saying that Balcerzak is Life, and because he's not going full asshole it's possible he's mafia. Genius. Is the second guy to ask if we're going to claim to prims. Says he suspects Iris, Anouleth, Rein, Slayer and thinks Elieson is almost clear. Makes an - in my opinion - at least theoretically pretty solid point about how a mafia team wouldn't leave their new player unattended though this doesn't say everything. We let Camtech loose in training mafia and he got himself killed. Didn't claim to Prims because he had no SMS'es?

also placing psych in WTFland for now.

11. Elieson - First timer. His unwillingness to claim and the such really is something first timers do and I'm reading him as neutral/town for now.

12. StSS - Regarding Prims and SStS, a couple of things just bug me. The first is Prims's in my opinion unhealthy willingness to give his masonbuddy's name to everybody. The second is how Prims died N1, but Levity took a bullet on N2. The fact Prims got killed N1 suggests to me the mafia has the ability to bypass protection or got lucky. So why didn't you die on N2? Assuming some other things I'm not going to say out loud for now. I'm honestly doubtful about you.

13. Iris - claimed miller and am willing to believe. Also has another part of her role (which we now know/assume is governor). Pretty active, which is unusual for her, so it's all cool. Leaning town on her for now.

14. Raymond - Seriously fucking aggressive and the only truly aggressive players I know are me, Life and Obviam. However I'm not smelling an Obviam from you or you're a pretty bad RPer in my opinion. Was pretty aggressive on N0 while there's not much point to it, really. I've seen what happened in schoolgirl mafia and in my opinion making a big deal out of N0 just increases the chances of mislynching because everyone starts losing their heads. He eventually nightvotes Bizz for reasons I don't find myself agreeing with, and his trolling of her even less. Eventually votes Marth on D1, which I agree with. And then pushes both him and blitz to claim to prims/strawman.

Overall leaning town on him.

15. Proto Kaoz - Didn't exist.

17. Balcerzak - Is definitely playing as Life. Getting town vibes from his posts.

Ugh I ended up spending an hour more than I intended on this thingy.

Anyways, I'm going to be about now and I'll read up till page 40 or so tomorrow.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which one? The plan one from a few days ago? I already dealt with that.

Actually I sent one yesterday. I forgot to put my name in it, but the context suggests its me.

hey, it's like I'm in a dream bubble!

aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU ARE ALL THE WORST PEOPLE

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT

why wasn't anyone fucking on me, huh?! Oh, never thought mafia would kill me?? Itwas obvious they were gonna kill me because they always kill me! I could feel it in my bones

but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. You are all terrible people. I hate you. I hate you. I hate all of you with all of my being.

VOTE BALCERZAK. He never claimed to me even thought he said he did. I was waiting for his claim all night and it never came. I bet the mafia thought they could get away with killing me and I couldn't say anything about it. Elieson, too, he used the NOOB EXCUSE but didn't he claim to strawman? He never claimed to me, either. And neither did Kaoz.

vote balcerzak

VOTE BALCERZAK

THIS IS ALL HIS FAULT

I can't screenshot, but this is in my role PM. If it never got sent that's a host error if I ever saw one.

Sent 27 May 2012 - 10:51 PM

Send Bizz a message.

Bizz this is Bal. I'm Life Admiral, a [details redacted]. PR is that everything I do is for the good of the town and anyone who dissents must be insulted. Also I hate NOC as a general rule. NB: [details] is not the actual rolename given to me, it's much sillier ("Mafia God") an inside joke, check his name history.

If your slander actually gets me vigged though, do know I'm perfectly OK with that. Strawman can corroborate, as this is essentially word for word the same as what I sent Prims early D1.

... huh

if that's true, I wonder if I'm still allowed to see it if I received it before I died? (also I hope you know that was roleplaying, ilu bal)

IIRC people who were out for my lynch: Kay, Kaoz, Balcerzak, Elieson....

You do not recall correctly. I distinctly said that we needed to lynch Shinori, and then following the flip we needed to analyze whether or not the "Iris acted to save a scumbuddy as Governor" was a theory worth entertaining. I never once advocated lynching you.

To be honest, I'm not buying the Iris is mafia governer claim, unless Shinori is also mafia, in which case why don't we fucking start with him, am I right?

Also, in case I am killed during the night, the language Anouleth quoted from his role PM has me pretty convinced he's legit town, as I have language that is nearly identical in my own PM. If requested I will SMS it to whoever is now in charge of receiving things of that nature.

Also, I still (obviously) have a shit-ton of catching up to do, so bear with me as I work through things. I guess it's not as vital I defend myself now, during night phase, but I definitely need to get a lot more info out there, to help with the town.

Though, I suppose even if I am vigged this night, it will all be furthering the best interests of the town. Make of that what you will.

NEVER MIND WHAT I SAID BEFORE, IT WAS A MODERATOR'S ERROR. I got the message.

Excellen, the reason why Prims died N1 was because just about everyone claimed that they failed. I seem to be the only townie whose role went through. Check your role PM for music/dance of some sort.

Wait. . .just how many town roles redirect things to themselves? Sorry 'bout that.

I suspect the reason why Bizz died was because she asked for claims, and got them. If I die tonight, I will be most amused.

Excellen, the reason why Prims died N1 was because just about everyone claimed that they failed. I seem to be the only townie whose role went through. Check your role PM for music/dance of some sort.

Wait. . .just how many town roles redirect things to themselves? Sorry 'bout that.

Oh right, and the role degrading thing as well. I do apologize my dear eclipse.

No problem. Much as I want to go off on more, I'm feeling horrid right now. A single round of IIDX isn't supposed to make me feel like I spent an entire day hauling stuff.

Wait, so the Bal thing actually was a host error?

Public confirm please?

But I guess that changes things...

Somewhat...

I hope lynching Kaoz will clear some things up, because things are slowly but surely getting out of hand.

Thank You, Slayer, for wasting our Day Phase. Just wanted to put that there again.

Also night vig on Kaoz, if that can happen. I don't want to waste our day phase trying to vote out the target that we've been having since D1. :(

Wait, so the Bal thing actually was a host error?

Public confirm please?

But I guess that changes things...

Somewhat...

I hope lynching Kaoz will clear some things up, because things are slowly but surely getting out of hand.

Confirming I forgot to send his message to Bizz.

Edited by Haze