CCMRCSGWNR3:FFDH Game Thread

Haze

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can verify that i am indeed Iris, And i'm sorry i'm bad at being you. In other news I'm tired and other stuffs.

Also I have been so lost this game it has me so confused. Ever since the day 1 thing with me not being lynched i haven't been able to keep up with this game whatsoever. And I've been waiting for a good time to use my role to copy someone's role but have had no chance to, since strawman told me to wait on using it the previous nights. Especially since I was weakened as stated previously. If needed i can send a SMS to whoever(I assume marth) with my new role and ask what he would want me to do with it.

OOOOOOOOOOOH BURNING THROUGH THE SKY YEAH, TWO HUNDRED DEGREES THAT'S WH-HOLY SHIT THAT'S NOT MR. FAHRENHEIT THAT'S PSYCH HE CAN'T SURVIVE THAT

Psych is dead. He was:

Dear USER,

Did you just accuse me from lying?

You are Sho, Town Witch.

You are an annoying, vulgar asshole that cannot into grammar and has too high an opinion of himself. Additionally, you seem to always know who is scu-You know what, fuck that. Sho quit mafia here because he got mad he was being lynched for being an asshole. New role:

Dear USER,

LOL

You will undoubtedly lose

also, I am against it

You are Blitz, Town Wizard.

Every game, you list the entire scum team and get ignored as the town destroys itself while the mafia sits and watches, probably because you are like never around due to having a horrible internet connection. You deny actually being that good, but I'm on to you. You are also never mafia for some reason, probably because hosts are too afraid of what havoc you would wreak.

At night, you may respond to your Role PM with "Night X - Logicking at USER1, USER2, and USER3." You will talk to USER1, USER2, and USER3, somehow deducing the role name of one, ability of a second, and alliance of a third. However, your internet connection is unstable so you will disconnect partway through and not know which one corresponds to which player.

Post Restriction: You must be humble.

You are allied with the Town. You win if all threats are removed.

Additionally, you find Elieson dead in the street. He was:

Dear Elieson,

And no, I actually wish I had magical powers. Like... Mystic Eyes of Scum Perception or something. That would be awesome. But you gotta flower up your posts with something to make them read interesting.

You are Balcerzak, Mafia Flake.

You are a horrible person who says he will get back to people about being an informed observer in games and then leaves them out in the cold without so much as a word, some may say I'm being petty about this role and that this role should be about your leadership ability or ace kung-fu skills but no, you are an asshole and furthermore you have a silly name.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - I don't know USER, let me think about it and get back to you." USER will foolishly trust you and will spend the next day hanging around waiting for you to get back to them, due to this, they will be unable to make use of their limited outside contact.

Post Restriction: Since clearly you can't be counted on for anything, you should unapologetically make promises or offer to do things and then never actually follow through on them wherever possible.

You are allied with the Mafia. You win if all threats to the mafia are removed.

You're not really sure how he died, but who really cares?

It is now Day 5. Day 5 ends on the 4th of June at 11PM GMT.

Also if you are dissatisfied with the flavor I typed up, you may either deal with it or cry to Haze and hope he does it better.

Edited by Paperblade

so all I know is that Bal has a shady role and if there is a doctor, he should have been on psych )): this is all your fault, hypothetical doctor

all your fault

also shinori's kind of a strange case /:

do you guys think there's a third-party?

I guess I should do this now.

Me - put me wherever you want; I'm clear to me, obviously.

Cleared:

Marth - via Raykitty's PM

Strawman - via Prims' PM

Bizz - hi

Most likely cleared:

Rein - from Psych's results

Iris - she didn't cause the D1 lynch stop. . .but I'd really hate to have her use her lynch stop to clear her fully

Waiting on:

Blitz - he knows why

That leaves Shinori and Bal. Bizz, do you understand what I meant earlier this phase (just answer yes/no)?

Well, I'm kind of wondering. Why would mafia delay Shinori's lynch? Who could be skilled at typing like Shinori? I'm really getting mixed reads from him, and he claimed in the thread, too.

ahhhhh, cut me some slack, my phone takes 1000000 years to load everything ;-;

And now, I post a bajillion pics, JUST FOR BIZZ!

Ahem. . .got it. I'd still like to see who got downgraded. Sure wasn't me. :P:

Wait, I'm so dumb. That is so dumb. His OC block still worked even though he died during the night. That is so dumb. What the heck. I guess it out prioritizes that kill then. Interesting.