CCMRCSGWNR3:FFDH Game Thread

Haze

Anyway, now that there's no OC block on you, Strawman, interested in me claiming?

Yes, please. I think I have an idea, but might as well now that we can both sms for once in the game :/

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marth, reread the last SMS I sent you.

Yeah I did, and I thought it was probably possible. Guess not. :|

In other news:

Attention fellow players. I bring... sad news.

Being depressed that I wasn't a good CEO for you guys, I've stepped down. As such, you will not be able to see me use my various exotic talents any longer. From now on, I'm a vanilla townie.

Also I feel trolled, trying to safeguard Strawman.

Iris - she didn't cause the D1 lynch stop. . .but I'd really hate to have her use her lynch stop to clear her fully

According to her. Do we have any way of knowing which of Iris or Kaoz shut down our D1 lynch? Unless I'm missing something, it definitely could have been either. I still don't think she's a priority target, but she certainly isn't clear or even mostly clear.

Your logic about most of the other clears is very solid though.

I really want to add a vote for Shinori, because I've wanted him dead for awhile now, for documented reasons, and it just never ended up happening, but I'm starting to get afraid that I'm tunneling. I think I need to review more.

guess who stayed home from school to study for her chem SAT subject test tomorrow? i'm so cool

Yeah okay, mafia finally killed Psych. With such a strong, outed role, I'm surprised they didn't kill him earlier. Elieson's death is peculiar, and I hope it's not a third party, unless we had the means to do so as town, which if we did, should have killed cows Kaoz earlier.

@Blitz:

Something happened that made you so mad that you didn't want to talk to anyone last night. Instead, you spent the whole night cuddled together with your Levity body pillow.

I didn't receive this flavor on the night that you targeted me, so I assume someone roleblocked you that night. (Bizz, isn't that like the cutest flavor ever?)

@Eclipse: What I said was probably what you wanted to see from Blitz. Or not. So yeah, Eclipse, this means he targeted me last night. Again. Like I realize he thinks I'm scum, but lol, weren't there better choices?

@Shinori: It's okay, not everyone can be like me . . . Kidding, I can't roleplay Rein for my life. And it's not even roleplaying Rein, it's like roleplaying Kevin who's roleplaying Rein.

@Balcerzak:

Do we have any way of knowing which of Iris or Kaoz shut down our D1 lynch?

It would be really bad setup for the mafia to have two lynch cancels... Like, I'd understand if you could have said something like "Iris might have faked her claim since Kaoz had a lynch cancel" but seriously, if I was a Mafia Governor, I'd be on Kaoz, since he would be able to protect the rest of the team, and how fair is that? You're implying that the mafia has two ways to stop the lynch, and that's just bad logic IMO.

Are there seriously 8 players left in the game?

TOWN

Strawman

Marth

Rein

Eclipse

-

Blitz

-

Balcerzak or Shinori

SCUM

(^ Pretty much for reasons Eclipse explained)

Anyways, I feel like only one of the two that I think are scummy are well, scum. For Shinori, I feel like the mafia was either trying to make Shinori "MISLYNCH ME" or trying to bus him (all those votes on him + Elieson saying "oh Iris role is probably not scummy"). If not, I think it'd be Balcerzak, but eh. Interested in seeing Bizz update her color list and generally everyone else who didn't post their opinions. <3

On a side note, oh man, I seriously derped, I have all my SMSs except for the one I sent to Prims to claim since no one like me I don't have an information role and everything I can say can be said publicly, really. D:

Everyone, reread D1.

D1 votals (before Slayer unvoted). I've color-coded confirmed town/mafia on both wagons (either by dead person PM or by logic; Anouleth's vote was stupid):

Kaoz (6): eclipse, Slayer, Psych, Raymond, Prims, Iris

Shinori (6): Levity, Marth, Kay, Kaoz, Elieson, StSS

eclipse (1): Blitz

Slayer (1): Balcerzak

Psych (1): Anouleth

Not Voting (2): Shinori, Rein

Notice where the mafia voted? Also, notice that the tie had to be broken by Slayer; Shinori didn't vote for Kaoz, even though both wagons were going at the same time. This isn't definite proof that he's anything, but it doesn't look good.

Prims had suspected they were trying to sacrifice him for town cred. Look at the votals for day 2. Both Iris and I pointed that out earlier. But I'm still not sure what that says about him...

I think Shinori not voting for anyone says more, IMO. Rein didn't, either, but the reason why I'm not on his case was thanks to Psych's report (so that moves him from suspicious to gee whiz).

Interested in seeing Bizz update her color list

Strawman (HI LOOK I'M KINDA CLEAR)

Marth (HEY, ME TOO)

Rein

Eclipse

Blitz

Balcerzak

Shinori

I'm kind of afraid that Bal might indeed be the last mafia, and Elieson targeted him to make him look more clear, OR figured he would die and that his role would not go through to Strawman again. /: Bal's role that he claimed is, after all, shady. Of course, I'm still wondering why Kaoz targeted Shinori for the lynch-stop, and I do believe it's strange that he did not vote Kaoz to undo the tie; it makes me think that he knew about the lynch immunity all along and was just hoping for one more vote on him.

Strawman (HI LOOK I'M KINDA CLEAR)

Marth (HEY, ME TOO)

Rein

Eclipse

Blitz

Iris

Balcerzak

Shinori

Levity (boo)

Sorry, Iris, almost forgot you ):

I have to admit that I enjoyed Psych's death flavor.

I'm kind of afraid that Bal might indeed be the last mafia

Are we even completely and totally sure there's only 1 mafia left? Or is the possibility of 2 out the window because of something obvious I missed?

I have to admit that I enjoyed Psych's death flavor.

Are we even completely and totally sure there's only 1 mafia left? Or is the possibility of 2 out the window because of something obvious I missed?

Well, Bal and Shinori could both be mafia, it's a possibility (if there isn't a third-party this game)

or we're missing something extremely important here

(i hate being dead, this sucks)