CCMRCSGWNR3:FFDH Game Thread

Haze

the fact that you pointed that out instead of someone else makes it kinda worse

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. I retract my stuff on eclipse regarding timestamps, because I honestly missed them. I swear I saw some Shinori-related post without timestamps, but I may have been hallucinating/dealing with fuckawful internet (i still can't even see if FRDTT:FE11 even exists). Apologies***

I'd rather just hear something from Bal.

If it's bad that my primary reason for voting Bal again is because of his eh posts up until now, then let him justify it, not anyone else. I'll acknowledge my stupidity/errors/poor logic, if I create it.

hell this post restriction thing is frustrating

Irl you mean? Ya, my real life fear isn't happening, and government stuff is resolved. Now, any asshole you see from me is purely the recommended "postrestriction" or "RP", our w/e it's called exactly.

How the fuck did you all reach 31 pages by Night 3 or whatever it says on the title

We're obviously going to beat KRRM. 8)

Or Iris, for claiming Miller on Day1, which is either gutsy or a lie.

You realize neither may be true? I don't really regard Night 0 Miller claims as gutsy, because they should be standard procedure, IMO, for a town player. Basically everything you've said, you've misinterpreted / repeated something someone else said; And gj for the whole INACTIVE = SCUM; lynching someone because they're inactive is dumb, for the most part, especially considering we're entering Day 4. Do you still not understand the wagon on Kaoz? Oh, and I suppose you should claim to Strawman if he can ever receive SMSs, or if not, the next pretty much clear person (Bizz's list is a good indication), when is your choice.

Regarding Day 4's lynch, if we don't have a vigilante. . . . Kaoz, Balcerzak, (first two mostly) Shinori, and like Psych said, Elieson if we miss anyone?

Why do Night phases always seem so long? D:

If Kaoz flips scum, Elieson has a lot of explaining to do.

Wait did Elieson defend Kaoz anywhere? Or is it because Elieson didn't mention him at all just like Kay? Or "noob excuse, i don't get what's going on"?

Wait did Elieson defend Kaoz anywhere? Or is it because Elieson didn't mention him at all just like Kay? Or "noob excuse, i don't get what's going on"?

Elieson seems to be ignoring the main suspects for other people, yeah, and it's odd. Didn't he outright say that he didn't understand the Kay lynch and Shinori's I think?

Also, I'm starting to see a trend here: If Kaoz is mafia and I'm town, I die/get targeted for death early and Kaoz votes eclipse for some reason. Every time.

And how did Elieson claim to Strawman and then claimed to not know how to claim to me? /:

Bizz.

Straw said you did???

I cant remember that list but everyone cept Eclipse, Elieson, and Blitz claimed to me. So I'm assuming most of the people on that list.

Note the 'cept'.

And Elieson's reason is apparently he was too paranoid to trust Prims and OC blocker on Strawman D2+. ;/

Elieson seems to be ignoring the main suspects for other people, yeah, and it's odd. Didn't he outright say that he didn't understand the Kay lynch and Shinori's I think?

And more or less. I don't want to simply jump on every wagon there is, I'm trying to read between the lines and figure something out that someone missed. Excuse me for not picking anything up yet.

And also, regarding these main suspects. I'm also trying to plan a next step. i.e. everyone and their brother votes for Kaoz, great. He is dead, and now what? I see that, and think "hmm, I can either be a useless tit and say "yep, what they said #vote whoever", or try to be innovative and pursue the next best lynch target.

And thus, regarding Kaoz, I do understand it, much better now than I did 2 days ago. When Bal gives me a post with some meat on it, I am fully open to changing my vote.

What, I can't vote for someone to get a reaction?

And Elieson's reason is apparently he was too paranoid to trust Prims and OC blocker on Strawman D2+. ;/

Yes, this, to answer you Rein. Thank you Iris, for answering on my behalf~

Okay so I was hoping I'd get to at least page 25 today but I don't think that's going to happen. I'm a little bit disappointed right now ;-;

Bizz can you ghost hug me?

ghost_hug_by_slavocracy-d4mfqgb.jpg

<3

What, I can't vote for someone to get a reaction?

You just plain can't vote at night

Like, at least call it "fakevote" or something to indicate that you're aware of this