CCMRCSGWNR3:FFDH Game Thread

Haze

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well shit. Never mind what I just said.

If it stops the lynch.

I dunno it seems like a waste of a lynch to pile up votes on someone to have them lynched.

But it feels like a waste of a day vig to use it on someone who is about to get lynched.

Strawman, even if I was scum, you'll get info no matter what since the chances of a backfire are too high otherwise.

hm, but we would have to get a lot of clears(most of which would probably be from people dying unfortunately) to prove you were lying is the thing.

hm, but we would have to get a lot of clears(most of which would probably be from people dying unfortunately) to prove you were lying is the thing.

Ugh fine, I'll send you my second SMS and try to explain it.

Played Catchup, and was thinking of voting for Kaoz, until I read this.

Kaoz's however is a role that should be definitely town. The problem I'm having with it is that it seems incredibly easy to fakeclaim, (possibly) lie for the results, and get away with it. Also I don't think it is a very common role.

His role, if it's as town as it should be made to be (according to our town leader/co-leader), may be important to keep around.

snapback.pngShinori, on 22 May 2012 - 01:17 PM, said:

I was told to vote who i thought was scummy. Thus i did so. What else should i do? Can't vote kaoz now otherwise im accused of bussing/sheeping, which is the exact thing that happened with both marth and anou. Not like that helps my case. I'm getting mixed opinions. I figured what kaoz stated just meant for me to vote whoever i thought was scummiest, whereas when i did that i was told that i shouldn't have done that.

You're backing up your votes as poorly as I am, if not more. I don't care that you voted for me earlier, as I was inactive and not posting much. Some others think less of me too. That doesn't bother me.

But you're playing the victim right now, which is awfully convienent. I don't see your argument as very supportive of you being town. I think you're trying just to pity your way out of a vote right now, because you're like "Hey guys, I did exactly what you asked. So that means you see me as town now right?"

##vote Shinori

Edited by Elieson

Well shit. Never mind what I just said.

If it stops the lynch.

I dunno it seems like a waste of a lynch to pile up votes on someone to have them lynched.

But it feels like a waste of a day vig to use it on someone who is about to get lynched.

What else could I do with it? I suppose the cop could "use" me to ensure kills on a confirmed mafia without having to claim publicly.

Given the current situation i think the best thing to do would be to keep the day kill for now. Since it stops the lynch there really isn't any lost from the role if anou gets killed, and right now, it'd be a waste to just kill one of the most voted people since one of them is going to die in like ~1:00. that is ofcourse something pops up at the last minute and everyone happens to be here to change their mind.

At least if Ano kills someone it means a guaranteed lynch since some people can't make it for deadline

And we have a clear + CERTAIN information, so I think he should shoot since he's claimed already

he might as well

I suppose it's not such a useless ability. Leaving it up to a democratic vote can be a bad idea especially if there are a high proportion of mafia players who can sway the vote in the direction they want. In a 3 town/2 mafia split it might very well make the difference between victory and defeat.

Eh, there are so many possible situations branching off of this and I'm not liking most of them.

I get what you're saying Kaoz but now that day vig is out and many people say we might as well use it, that would kind of make your immediate usefulness moot anyways and we'd have to wait all the way to day 3 before we could use what you'd give us, then we'd still have the problem of its truthfulness or not.

I'd say go ahead and kill Kaoz. If anything it'll confirm your role and just do the same as what our lynch would be doing anyways.

Ano, is there anyone you're personally suspicious of that you would like gone?

Ano, is there anyone you're personally suspicious of that you would like gone?

Yes: pretty much everyone. You especially. Pushing for me to waste my ability didn't help your case.

However, I know not to trust my personal instincts or gut feelings, since they're usually wrong. Hell, I spend 95% of this phase not even understanding what my ability did.

Yeah but Anouleth your ability becomes more like just a lynch controlled by one person when its outed. Or at least a possible defense against mafia control of the lynch.

Pretty much. I think that's a pretty good case for keeping it in reserve. I think that most people would agree that an ability this strong would never be given to mafia, either.

Lol, you're only suspicious of me because I was suspicious of you ???

And I'm only worried because you've painted a big target on your ass now, you know

Lol, you're only suspicious of me because I was suspicious of you ???

No, because you suggested I use my ability. I think that's a waste. We've never really got along and I did act in a scummy manner, so I don't really begrudge your actions. If you had bandwagoned after four votes on me that would have been scummy, but you didn't, you were one of the first to vote for me iirc.

And I'm only worried because you've painted a big target on your ass now, you know

Hardly. My ability is useful, useful enough not to be thrown away, but it's still not that great compared to being a doctor or a cop or something. The problem is that now that the mafia know I have a somewhat weak role they'll target other people.