CCMRCSGWNR3:FFDH Game Thread

Haze

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and I didn't feel like i was being active enough to mention that/feel that it was a valid defence.

There's a simple way to remedy that - be more active~

hey blitz, could you claim to me? Mafia already knows your role anyway and I know three roles.

I feel like a lot of the town has stopped thinking, especially after Strawman took charge. It's very tragic. ):

Oh cool, we got a mafia. Nice work, Strawman. :)

@Iris: My apologies.Its just there's not much else to go on. :( Oh but you brought up something interesting with regards to the Kay/Proto(Kaoz) thing. If they both are in fact town, I'm not sure what to think of Blitz, we might as well lynch him.

Oh yeah Raymond, if you don't mind, I'd like it if you claim to me and specify how your role got downgraded.

ily Prims. Thank you for being so much better at this game than I am. RIP

I feel like a lot of the town has stopped thinking, especially after Strawman took charge. It's very tragic. ):

Yes please do not do this, rest of town. I am miserable at this game please do not let me do all of the thinking for you, it will not be good thinking :/

I will thank you in listening to me on that lynch though.

Also sorry for not posting a ton later into the day. Been busy getting ready for this family thing we had today basically all yesterday and today.

Probably more coming tonight. There are some things I might need to get out here in the case I die tonight.

Also, Shinori, I'll get back to you on that as soon as possible.

Side note. Strawman. You know what my ability is, would you like me to use it?

Looks like asap is even sooner than I expected. I think we should hold off on that for, well, guess. If you don't mind.

wow,

looks like I was completely wrong

anyways,

@Levity one question though, should I out my role here or SMS?

also, got class now, so wait for a while for my claim

you can SMS it if you want, just in case. It's your choice though.

I think I would feel better claiming here considering the mafia already knows my role, not much harm should come out of this

and here it is

I am the lightning rod

Dear Blitz,

You fuckers and your IRC

back in my day, we had no IRC

You are Levity, Town Lover.

You really hate OC because fuck it's too confusing and IRC sucks and goddamn why does everyone target you with everything. However you are a good player even if your posts seem to be confusing since you don't really explain your thought process. Unfortunately everyone kills you Night 1 because everyone is unoriginal, despite this, you still love each and every one of us, awww.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - ilu USER." You will talk excitedly with USER throughout the night. As a result, USER will determine that you are Levity and a good player that they should totally target you instead.

Post Restriction: You like to rely on your gut to guide you, so you should make frequent references to it and any "gut feelings" you get throughout the game.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the town are removed.

sorry that I haven't been able to imitate you very well, my English isn't as elegant

anyways, I targeted Kay N0 and I thought she should be the cop since I targeted her

Because Kay inspected him N0, that's why. The mafia already knows his role. At this point, revealing it only aids the town.