Krom's Possible Children and Growths

Kyea

So I just crunched some numbers for those of you interested. These are potential growth rates of Krom's children with pairings, based off the data provided on the site, so note that these may not be entirely true. Also, I might add some more pairings/growths later if anyone would like that. A final note: MU is not included.

Krom x Soiree

Luciana: HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES

Base-> 43 36 16 41 41 71 31 21

Class-> [83 56 16 61 61 71 41 26]

Degel: HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES

Base-> 41 36 18 40 41 63 36 20

Class-> [91 61 18 55 51 63 51 25]

Krom x Sumia

Base-> 41 35 16 43 43 70 28 25

Class-> [81 55 16 63 63 70 38 30]

Cynthia: HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES

Base-> 41 35 16 36 43 66 30 26

Class-> [81 50 21 61 68 66 35 36]

Krom x Mariabel

Base-> 40 31 23 41 38 76 23 28

Class-> [80 51 23 61 58 76 33 33]

Brady: HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES

Base-> 43 30 30 35 33 70 25 30

Class->[78 35 45 50 48 70 30 45]

Krom x Olivia

Base-> 43 36 18 43 43 70 26 21

Class-> [83 56 18 63 63 70 36 26]

Azure: HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES

Base-> 45 36 16 40 43 65 28 20

Class-> [90 56 16 65 63 65 38 25]

EDIT: Sorry about the first formatting, I was a little strapped for time when I did it. Along with the formatting, I also fixed it to round down. I know it's still not perfect, but hopefully this looks better for all you guys. :) Enjoy

Edited by Kyea

That formatting is horrible, by the way.

HP   STR  MAG  SKL  SPD  LUK  DEF  RES   
43.3 36.6 16.6 41.6 41.6 71.6 31.6 21.6 

Oh and I should probably point out that for most FEs, non-integer values of growth rates are meaningless. So rly it's

43   36   16   41   41   71   31   21   

Dunno if they round up or down?

Edited by Anouleth

Olivia seems to be the best mother for Lucina, speaking strictly from a growths perspective. It gives her the best HP, STR, SKL, and SPD she can have. It also gives Lucina access to Myrmidon for Astra or Peg Knight for Lightning Speed. Of course, it's also the hardest pairing to accomplish. A pretty good pairing for Azure too.

Olivia seems to be the best mother for Lucina, speaking strictly from a growths perspective. It gives her the best HP, STR, SKL, and SPD she can have. It also gives Lucina access to Myrmidon for Astra or Peg Knight for Lightning Speed. Of course, it's also the hardest pairing to accomplish. A pretty good pairing for Azure too.

How is it that hard? I haven't played, but don't you have to just put her in double with him for the one chapter? It seems easier than putting him in double with somebody else to at least get a C before that.

Well, you also need him to avoid all the other females up to that point, since any bond points he gets with Olivia have to outweigh the bond points he has with any of the others.

Well, you also need him to avoid all the other females up to that point, since any bond points he gets with Olivia have to outweigh the bond points he has with any of the others.

Just double him with Fred or MaleMU or Liz. Just don't have him attack when he's near any of the others. o.o

If you're in normal mode and really want to do Krom/Olivia, you can get them to S rank pretty easily in skirmishes.

No, you can't. There is no world map time between Olivia's joining time and the pairing lock time.

Just double him with Fred or MaleMU or Liz. Just don't have him attack when he's near any of the others. o.o

Even if he's Doubled with someone else so he can't get the other one for Dual Attacks, he'll still get bond points for just being next to them when either of them fight.

But doing all that is still harder than just doubling with any one of them. I'm not saying that KromxOlivia is omgwtfimpossible, just harder than the rest.

If a person is trying to pair Olivia and Krom together, I'd think the fastest way to get that done is to just pair all of Krom's possible wives to someone else first.

If a person is trying to pair Olivia and Krom together, I'd think the fastest way to get that done is to just pair all of Krom's possible wives to someone else first.

That's not really fast unless you grind a lot or really focus on it, which isn't so easy early in the game. And it requires the characters you want to pair them with to even exist before that point, although I think that's only a huge issue for Henry.

That formatting is horrible, by the way.

43.3 36.6 16.6 41.6 41.6 71.6 31.6 21.6 

Oh and I should probably point out that for most FEs, non-integer values of growth rates are meaningless. So rly it's

43   36   16   41   41   71   31   21   

Dunno if they round up or down?

I'm no expert, but in every other possible calculation, they always round down, so it will probably round down too.

Krom and Olivia isn't really that hard to accomplish... I paired them in my first playthrough. Granted I did not use Mariabel, Soiree, or Sumia at all in that file. If that's the pairing you're striving for, just don't use the other girls or leave them around other males as much as possible and double Olivia with Krom in chapter 11.

Besides stats, Azure with Krom as father is one of the best children because he can get Royal Weapon and Lethality, which is great for dealing with Shield+ enemies on Lunatic+ or annoying other players on your StreetPass team.

Krom and Olivia isn't really that hard to accomplish... I paired them in my first playthrough. Granted I did not use Mariabel, Soiree, or Sumia at all in that file. If that's the pairing you're striving for, just don't use the other girls or leave them around other males as much as possible and double Olivia with Krom in chapter 11.

It's harder with a female MU since it really limits your earlygame options.

So I'm back with another update. This time with Krom x MU. Although, it should be noted that these are only rough percentages because the numbers should shift a few points up or down depending on MU's best and worst stat choices. Anyway, here you go:

Krom x MU

Base-> 43 38 21 40 40 68 30 21

Class-> [83 58 21 60 60 68 40 26]

Mark: HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES

Base-> 40 38 28 38 38 58 30 21

Class-> [80 53 43 53 53 58 40 31]

Here's my Google Docs with all class listings... Eventually... Work in progress: My link

Edited by Kyea