私に宜しく

上昇Taiyou

I've been using Serenes Forest for some time to look at Kakusei and other Fire Emblem information but I am almost completely new to the forums.

I spent all day today just browsing for Kakusei information and decided that I should probably make an account on the SF forums so I could share any good information I have and participate in discussions with the other forum members.

I hope you will all treat me kindly and I hope that I can help you all as well.

welcome to the land of idiots

As the resident no-your-Japanese-is-wrong-as-always bitch, I'm going to correct you and say that it should be 私宜しく. Thank you.

welcome to the land of idiots

As the resident no-your-Japanese-is-wrong-as-always bitch, I'm going to correct you and say that it should be 私宜しく. Thank you.

I was originally going to write it the way you said but I thought using (wo) instead of (ni) made it sound to direct for the situation so I thought that by using (ni) I would make it sound like 宜しく was being requested rather than ordered. I've only studied the language for 2 semesters at a community college and it's been some time since I tried using it.