HHM unit help

whase

I'm going to play HHM, trying to get Karla for the first time. next to that I want to try getting a 3 assassin arena team.

though yeah, just Bartre and the thieves don't make a team.

I want to go through the game as easy as possible, though I'm okay with babying some early game units. Lyn mode is fine to.

I'd rather take some more time early game to breeze through late game. this means I need a small team, max 4 more units.

He's not that great in the latter half of the game, but he's good early on at weakening units (have him rescue so he doesn't double) and being a meatshield, at least.

I'll give you Farina (Pent if you don't want to spend money); by the time you get her, Marcus will be slowing down a bit, so you could do a straight substitution if you want.

Edited by Baldrick

Marcus has lower 20/20 stats than the cavs but they dont surpass him until like 20/5-8 ish so he will be better for a little more than the 1st half of the game. Since you want good late-game units you should use Marcus to weaken enemies for your other units to kill.

Use Lowen. His HP, DEF, RES are the highest by far of the cavs so he wont be in danger of dying as much.

On my current run of HHM Heath is turning out to be my best unit by far, if you put the time into training him and get him a decent support partner he will murder everything. If you give him a talisman or two he's nearly unkillable, and he will max strength, along with having high speed and skill. Also if you can promote Kent or Sain in Lyn mode then they can immediatly replace MArcus as your promoted paladin dude. Aside from that don't use Nino if you want an easy time due to her Est role, use Florina for a consistent flier, and most people dislike archers but I love Rebecca. If you use Marcus to help her get some early exp she's super good later on =].

<br />Use Hawkeye and his rippling muscles.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

This is the best one so far!

Also use geitz!

Or heath, if you dont want to.

Marcus is useful lategame, if you invest a speedwings in him.

I'm really surprised nobody said Hector, or was it implied already I'd use him?

also, I was planning on not using the other lords for the first time, is this a smart move?

furthermore, Kent and Heath seem like the best choices to me so far. and I guess I should use Raven for the first time, I've heard a lot of good things about him. can't believe I haven't used him yet in any of my many PTs.

Sain is better than Kent thanks to better strength and comparable speed. Hector's pretty much implied, but not that useful. He's pretty good early on, not the best but pretty solid, but then he sits around at 20/0 while everyone else is promoting.

Yeah, Hector is implied, and if you can spare the room both Sain and Kent are great, but you'll likely have to choose based on who turns out better early. As far as the other lords go I would say go with them 100% because you'll be forced to deploy them on certain chapters and you don't want that deadweight of shitty lords being forced.

All prepromotes, Bar Wallace, Karel, and KArla are decent.

Heck, Karel is passable.

Also, Mounts, bar Rath, are also great in HHM.

And so is buying Pure Waters and Barriers.

And stay away from Wil and Becca if you value your sanity.