Fire Emblem: The Medallion of Hope

Klokinator

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these would you prefer?

• Single chapters, downloadable as seperate projects. You can download each chapter individually and the filesize will be relatively small. As a bonus you get the awesome custom title screens made by mewiyev for each chapter.
    • All the chapters inside one large game file. This will make one huge file instead of a bunch of smaller files, but will possibly be more convenient. The chapters will not link, they will still be episodic. There will only be one title screen.

Well the idea is that each chapter is seperate, not to be compiled together into one file. So each chapter is essentially it's own game. The votes are split nearly down the middle right now, and I'm giving it a lot of thought myself. I'll also have to find some horribly non-convoluted way of having each chapter playable from the title screen without 17 pop out menus or one giant menu with like 50 options to choose from. Another reason I wanted seperate single chapter files is because I originally planned for every chapter to have its own title screen unique from another (Like chapter 1 is the Klok/Prime/Yoshi while chapter 2 is the Arch picture) along with its own music, and with the single file I can't really do that.

I may actually end up doing it both ways if the votes continue to be split like this too, though it's a bit more of a pain XD

If the download cutting out is the problem, and for some reason one's browser can't reliable resume a cut download, you can always make a torrent available instead.

I don't have any way to seed these reliably as I'm at job corps, so as tempting as that is it's a no go.

Plus job corps blocks P2P. And I have no idea how to set up a torrent. So many obstacles.

Edited by Klokitty

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait what you're planning on ~45 chapters?

Also I'm fairly certain that you can have multiple chapter start screens in one game file. Just not with the default scripts.

Edited by 47948201

I already have a way to make random title screens and random music appear easily, but the issue becomes the loss of each chapters... theme. Like Egoraptor talks about in his sequelitis Megaman vids, Theming is a very important part of MoH. Each chapter has it's own "thing" that defines it from the other chapters.

Anyway, based on the vote split so far I'll probably supply both methods, even if inconvenient.

Wait what you're planning on ~45 chapters?

lol where did you pull that random arbitrary number from

More like 12ish or something, idk it depends on how interested I stay in this. 6 is realistic and 12 is the overall goal, with more being a faint possibility depending on how popular this is after a few chapters.

Why random? What makes using the same game file for multiple chapters reduce the ability to theme each chapter?

one giant menu with like 50 options
Subtract default menu options like loading saves, changing framerate/input modes, etc... And you get around 45 chapters that you implied would exist. 12 menu items ain't bad.

EDIT: OHHHHH I know what you mean by title screens. But I'm sure there are workarounds. I can think of at least 2.

Edited by 47948201

Hehe... I know this comes a bit late, but stupid me forgot to post the frames I have since two weeks ago <.<"

But since you got some now anyways, I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

Also, I'd go for the complete game.

I may make the chapters seperately, but also compile all the projects into one zip file as an option. Not sure if I'll do that or not but it's another option, and it suits both choices halfway or a little more.

• 4 weeks later...

Whoaaaa we dropped off to page 2, crazy talk there. Anyway Seph released the video so I'll just add in what he didn't get to cover.

This is a list of all characters, some bios need to be slightly updated (Pwnage Kirby's two characters for example, Charlotte and Carrie) but otherwise this is generally what I'm aiming for. Some characters are not in here because they are s-e-c-r-e-t characters, you'll have to wait to play the game to see them in action.

[spoiler=All Non-secret Character Bios]

d8941e3dd45457eb0689ec85009d2549.png

Aeorys

Class: Legendary Dragon

Weapon type: PRF, dragonfire.

Bio:

A powerful dragon, she lurks in the mountains and waits for the calling of her master. When summoned, she can devastate enemy forces with little to no danger to herself. Her personality is condescending and degrading, but remember, she loves you. Or, you just keep telling yourself that.

"Pfah! And you thought offering me a fresh horse would make my day! Everyone knows a lady likes roses."

1d6a1c7be265f69ba42b96c4eda4f255.png

Archibald

Class: Paladin

Weapon type: Swords S rank, Lances B rank, axes D rank.

Bio:

The god of the FEUniverse, Arch is the main antagonist for the first couple of chapters in MoH. His role is much more noticeable in the planned chapter 2 as he takes the role of main character in the plot to re-obtain the power of the FEXP medallion. Arch is known as the Bringer of Wrath, for his self righteous wrath has laid many a land to waste once he discovers the slightest bit of treachery. He is also quite fond of truffles.

"It is time for you to meet your demise, Klokler. I have awaited the coming of this day, and it will be the day you draw your last breath."

3427fb68d626c847a82f2671e699135c.png

Becky, the drunken dancer

Class: Dancer

Weapon type: None, rings give effects.

Bio:

A girl who stumbles into your party, she has no real motives for being there, she just is. Becky is popular with all the boys, because she dances for them for little or no cost at all. She really doesn't dance well, but her dancing motivates you to get the hell away from her for fear she might knock you over with her drunken stumbling.

"I'm shexyyy gurlll gehehehhh all the boysh luv me so much..."

21eb15aa789178f5962192bd4568876d.png

Blademaster

Class: Warrior

Weapon type: Bows A rank, axes C rank.

Bio:

The leader of the secretive SSS, he plots to also take the title of leader of the CCC as well. Blademaster is one of the sexiest men in the land, his moustache makes girls squeal with ecstasy and men quake with fear. Everyone admires him as the most handsome fellow ever, except for Markyjoe, who seems to realize how horribly ugly Blademaster is. Blademaster has trouble speaking because his incredibly sexy mustache obscures a horrible mouth deformity that renders everything he says as garble. Luckily everyone understands him anyway, except the player.

"Mah powah eesh like djat of djhe sun!"

201ad86c921ad3695662a09b18543365.png

BwdYeti

Class: Yeti

Weapon type: PRF claw.

Bio:

The keeper of the FEXP medallion, he used to be a normal man until a wizard cast a curse on him that sealed his soul inside the body of a monster. Able to understand and think in English, he can only speak in growls and grunts thanks to the curse placed on himself. Another side effect of this curse is that he is always hungry and he can never get full, no matter how much food he eats. He was told that if anyone takes the medallion, he will surely lose the chance to regain his body, but perhaps he was deceived? Only time will tell.

"Oh lord this is all so dull, please just kill me now."

47d5e37db2c331d51f5fd9aa205b3548.png

Camilla (Lumi Blade)

Class: Swordmaster (Custom)

Weapon type: Swords.

Bio:

A member of Team Dream, the group of hackers dispatched to stop the trolls from regaining the medallion. Camilla is lightning fast and skilled at slicing any foe down. Her personality is cool and detached, much like the heads of all her victims. Aside from lances, her only weakness is a love of kittens, which she is unable to harm in any way.

"I could care less if you want to fight, but just save yourself the trouble and kill yourself now so I don't have to."

a10aca273def5409a318b14e8bce06d7.png

Camtech

Class: Thief

Bio:

An underling of Archibald, Camtech is a hot tempered young man whose hacking skills allow him entry to any database. He also possesses the ability to temporarily increase his avoidance to 100% for a single turn, though this is not reliable enough to count on in a pinch. Nevertheless, he is the most cunning of Arch's underlings and not one to be taken lightly.

"Heh, nobody will ever realize that I stole the last candy bar while they were arguing, dumbasses..."

c644f3147e0bdeb88bb2057003573949.png

Cedar Nyx

Class: Thief

Bio:

A curious girl who steals things simply for the joy of it. Possessing an unnatural craving for anything sweet, she often lands in hot water thanks to her sweet tooth and robbing the wrong people. A member of the secret Emblem Brigade, her past is a mystery beyond that she was abandoned to her own wits and wiles as a child.

"What?! Candy?! I'll totally steal that rare and expensive sword for a bite of some candy ohmygod yummy!"

caefa6c7520a2b2f1a1d2282c7dfa6e9.png

Charlotte (Pwnage Kirby)

Class: Shooter (Custom class w/animation)

Weapon type: Bows.

Bio:

The younger of a pair of sisters, Charlotte is a young girl that has something of a talent for the bow. Fast on her feet and quicker in the head, she can shoot the wings off a fly if you asked her to. Something of an annoyance though, she never shuts up and blabs all day long incessantly, all the while asking more questions than can be begged.

"Why is the sky blue does this dress make me look fat how do you implement the parameter of a singular metric region of incubular data algorithms did I mention I have no idea how to implement this prerogative bla bla bla..."

55c04ffee99a8aefa0d9c58d6c5ce4d1.png

Carrie (Pwnage Kirby)

Class: Flamebow

Weapon type: Bows.

Bio:

The older sister, Carrie is much sweeter than her younger sister. She likes to sing poetry and has a certain love for My Little Pony, which can definitely make her more annoying than her little sister on occasion. This, combined with a ridiculous love of Justin Bieber can make even her sweetness not worth letting her live. It's recommended to let her burn alive.

"No! How dare you hold up a picture of my beloved Bieber to defend yourself, truly a coward!"

38145112bf90419e59506093f18feaae.png

Darkblade

Class: Cyborg.

Weapon type: Sabers, a branch of swords made especially for Darkblade.

Bio:

A creation of Yoshirider, funded with money extorted from the government, little is known of this robot. He was created to be the ultimate hacking machine, able to breach any security just by using higher-level binary and a lot of google searching for technical support. However, thanks to the fact that he had a humanoid brain grown to achieve his higher intelligence, he has become somewhat self aware. Begrudgingly obeying all of Yoshi's orders, he does so with a slight sense of sarcasm.

"Oh suuuure just waltz on in and take the medallion. Next thing you know, you'll be asking me to steal Klokler's pride. No wait, he doesn't have any. I pity that fool."

54cc2f1af2a780dbbea7b98e7395ae32.png

Dazer (Blazer)

Class: Pirate

Weapon type: Axes.

Bio:

A lazy bum of a man who sold himself into the shipping business hoping for a cushy life, this young man was kidnapped by pirates as a young lad and was forced into their servitude. Joining your party the moment he finds you, be warned that his skills are lackluster and he may occasionally doze off in the middle of a battle and reduce his defenses. He fears anything involving his pirate captors however, and can be easily frightened back into fighting by showing him the molar of his ex-captain, Jorge Bubba. Also, he has a tendency to not finish his senten

"Oh godddd I don't wanna fight that guy... he looks so tough I just wanna go to slee-"

d4eb608ef08a6979503bba7359db37b3.png

Ezra (halfrohp)

Class: Wind Mage

Weapon type: Wind magic, derp.

Bio:

A young man who thinks himself to be the sexiest man alive, he sadly falls short when it comes to romantic conquests. Basically, he's the Sain of MoH. Yeah. His special ability is turning enemy units to your side for one turn with his charm and wit (Changing their side from enemy to NPC for a single turn) though this only tends to work on male units, as he has no luck with females.

"Goodness, this is something of a predicament! All these ladies around me, I just want to hug them and love them and have them smell my incredibly soft and fluffy hair!"

58568ae9cadaeee192f11e93ef43ddff.png

Fatrick (???)

Class: ???

Bio:

LOL?

f5967eed7dc94af7c17cd69b7606904f.png

Furetchen

Class: Warrior

Weapon type: Axes S rank, bows D rank.

Bio:

A member of team DoF, he is considered the hotheaded muscles of his team. His power is insane, and his temper is like that of the sun, not a man to mess with on April Fools. Also likes to read shitty fanfiction. In addition, being an Australian, he has an obligatory aussie accent. Stereotypes are fun!

"I AM GOING TO CRUSH YOU AND SKULLFUCK YOUR THIRD UNBORN CHILD IN THE NEXT TWELVE MINUTES YOU FUCKING CASTRATED BABBOON."

6d84d09bd1febed0dd5415ad55188bbe.png

Guile?!

Class: Brawler

Weapon type: PRF Fists and knucles.

Bio:

The leader of the Confederate Dimension Protectors (CDP), he discovers that a terrible rift in space has developed and is dispatched to stop the spread of the rift... at any cost. His punches are about as painful as having your arm ripped off, then shoved up your ass whilst being hurled across the universe at 20xlight speed. Not someone you want to mess with. Also boasts a kickass battle animation and battle theme :D

"Gaha! It seems you don't know who you're fighting against! I am the legendary Guile, able to punch holes in the fabric of space! And most importantly, I yell everything I say!"

8ba1ca15e9b2841c9e8ac2ebe797b7de.png

Herman

Class: Cavalier

Weapon type: Swords E rank, lances E rank.

Bio:

The weakest member of the CCC, climbed his way to second in command by sleeping with all the right people. (Male and female matter not!) However, has a potent addiction to meth and as such, has no strength anywhere in his body. His only abilities are using trickery and deceit to get what he wants; more drugs. Drugs are the only thing he craves. They're the only thing he needs. And if you get in his way... beware.

"Grrghh masssster Zero sirrrr the enemies are riiiiight at the door sirrrrrr and they look really toughhhhhh sirrrr I hope you can beat them sirrrrr..."

718edf30a32ab7dc35ac807280b29a81.png

Henry

Class: Cavalier (Decent in swords and lances)

Weapon type: Lances C rank, swords D rank.

Bio:

A generic unit. No bio currently assigned.

b7cabfa9ec57979e6422b113d1193b09.png

Jubby

Class: Prince

Weapon type: Swords A rank.

Bio:

A young man who was raised and nurtured by Archibald to be the future successor to the position of God of the FEUniverse. However, secretly he plots against Arch's back. What devious schemes has he come up with?

"Indeed mi'lord, the thieves have escaped our grasp, but I suspect that they have not wandered far."

00c83efc9e3d170a02da369ebb8a62bc.pngPersonalPortrait-4.png

HT (Hithere1)

Class: Archer

Weapon type: Bows C rank.

Bio:

An archer that sucks at everything. Known as "Last place man", he has no equal... in sucking. The only thing he can do is make his enemies laugh at how pathetic he is, then he makes a clean getaway. Not to be confused with FELover3, should he be added to MoH.

"Oh boy, can't wait to use my incredibly bland attacks on you, try not to fall asleep!"

1a5e60651da7103e083bfe715ef1d513.png

KAWAIIDESU (GypsyGrifter)

Class: Swordmaster, sucks at everything.

Weapon type: Swords, E rank.

Bio:

A fearsome, but weak, monster on the side of the CCC. He is the first grunt sent out to the frontlines who also possesses the uncanny ability to resurrect himself after every fight. He speaks a garbled language of grunts and mishmash. Devoid of intelligence, he is perfect for the task he's most frequently assigned; terrifying little children.

"KKLLBRSH?! MGGHORKN FDS FASSSHHH GRAGA SPLAFFFGGHHH."

4eab1a407377910a0be6191f5218589a.png

Kirie

Class: Thunder Mage

Weapon type: T-thunder magic?

Bio:

A person who is massively obsessed with Pokemon. Cosplaying as Pikachu is their specialty and using lightning is their best attack. Truly, none can stand up to the kawaiiness of this person.

"Oh MY, that hat is simply too adorable! Goodness me if I had to describe it, I would say it's Pokelicious!"

1ec909b79501dd3eac56a6a6f0908403.png

Klokler

Class: Sorceror/Wizard

Weapon type: Dark magic.

Bio:

A raving madman, this man is a diehard Hitler fan, even giving himself something of plastic surgery and remaking his whole persona to match that of Hitler. Sadly however, his intelligence is subpar and he's completely inept at everything he attempts. As a young child, he aspired to be a world famous artist, but due to a birth defect (freakishly large fingers) he can never become the next Picasso. However, rumors have reached his ears that a powerful object located deep in some mountains can give him his dream back. Will he achieve that dream? Only time will tell.

"Mein power ees equal to zat of zee gods! Eendeed, I have been planning zees truly breeliant plan seence zee beginning of time, you fool!"

c1b6da3f2561204999660f5d8c2c7ac2.png

L95

Class: Cleric

Weapon type: Staves :V

Bio:

A member of the SSS, thith poor young girl hath autithm, and hath an ever tho thlightly notithable lithp when she thpeakth. Really tho, it'th not ath notithable ath you might think.

"Guyth the enemyth are like right there okay? They look kinda pithhhed and I thhhink they're gonna beat uthh up."

8a4823647e869afa2e1ec093171d31e3.png

Lesley (Fawful/Feaw)

Class: Halberdier

Weapon type: Lances, S rank.

Bio:

A strong-willed lancer, he's fast on his feet, and his hair is stiff as a board. Yes sir, that is not a hat on his head even though I know you thought it was. Nope, his hair is just one big congealed pile of orange jello and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

"The only thing harder and stronger than my lance is the hair on my head, so don't make me headbutt you!"

1ab0fc0da37db3a3bd614fc454b6ac6a.png

Lunara (Lumi Blade)

Class: Pegasus Knight

Weapon type: Lances, C rank.

Bio:

A girl who fights for the right to free her brother from slavery. Tight lipped, little is known of her past or her emotions. Totally not a generic bio because I forgot my planned bio

"My only plan is to kill you and take your money, because all I need is just enough money..."

d8e9da1b6c4a01a74cb3d16acad4072c.png

Marge

Class: Dark magi of some sort.

Weapon type: Dark magic.

Bio:

At the tender age of 14, this young lady began experimenting with dark magic after years of failing at light and anima. Resorting to desperate measures, she married many men and ate their corpses after killing them, and thus gained magnificent amounts of dark energy. However, she is now the age of 23 and looks as if she is nearly 90. Such has the corruption of darkness ruined her body and mind. Also, she may be slightly mentally imbalanced.

"What?! CRAZY?! I'm not... crazy... you're crazy... YOU'RE ALL CRAZY!"

aebabeb09423b4835d2b21268aa0fdbe.png

Markyjoe

Class: Mage/Sage (Specializing in nature magic, a new hybrid of anima)

Weapon type: PRF magic, nature.

Bio:

An incredibly hideous member of the CCC. His powers are nil, however he has an uncanny ability to randomly transform into his super form for no discernible reason. Really, he just transforms when the situation calls for a convenient transformation. He becomes ridiculously powerful when his HP is low and has the ability to shatter dimensions just by shouting a bunch of nonsensical heroic lines.

"Damn! This situation calls for a... TRANSFORMATION! GRAAAAAAGGHHHHHURRRGHHHH GNAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! My powers are now over NINE!"

4d10b7653c1af4e1ceee56d521b695db.png

Merc Lord (Mercenary Lord)

Class: Hero

Weapon type: Axes, A rank. Swords, C rank.

Bio:

It's a secret to everyone.

42776443e3cde5a1cf95b84475251d63.png

Mewiyev

Class: Ice Mage?!

Weapon type: PRF magic, Ice.

Bio:

A girl with a strong, intense love of ice cream. Her powers literally hinge on how much ice cream she has eaten during the day. She is also cool, like the ice cream she eats. She never gets mad about anything and is always in a chill mood. Her favorite hobbies include longboarding and beach volleyball. Did I mention that she won the Miss Universe 2011 pageant? Yep, she sure did.

"He's dead? Jeez he looked mad so I was just tryin' to cool him off. Guess he couldn't... take the heat."

eAkt.png

Myke

Class: Angel (Custom animation)

Weapon type: Magic, undecided.

Bio:

A young cherub assigned to be the guardian angel for Bwdyeti. Something of a stoner, he always keeps an extra leaf behind his ear... just in case. His voice is only audible to Yeti, yet his body can make contact with other humans. If he yells very loudly, sometimes his voice can pierce the dimensions and be faintly heard by people on the other side, but more often than not he just ends up scaring people away, thinking he's a spirit of the dead or someshit like that.

"Duuuude like, Yeti brah manski. We should toooootaly hang out sometime man, cuz like, dude."

6964219455304077920c5f175cca0e17.png

Nayr

Class: Great Knight

Weapon type: Axes S rank, lances C rank, swords D rank.

Bio:

A misunderstood knight, he roams the lands as a freelancer, selling his services to those with gold to spare. Often times his big mouth gets him in trouble, but he tries his best to help the little guy. He personally despises Fuzzero94 for the eating of small orphans tears, and his only personal goal he's ever sought is to destroy the devourer of tears.

"You don't understand... he... I... I loved him..."

addb83fa667857a51f22d663e07d979f.png

Nestor (ArngrimtheBerserker)

Class: Wyvern Rider

Weapon type: Lances C rank.

Bio:

A smooth talking fellow, with a slight personality disorder. Tends to be smooth with the ladies, but only to make them drop their guard. He joins your team because he gets caught and has to fess up to his crimes, but beware of him sticking a lance in your back when you aren't looking.

"Hey baby, wanna take a taste of my lance, if you know what I mean?"

d9854421dfde44d65f92adb19773dfaa.png

Please note that the current mug is being redone by eCut and will better reflect the cowboy image in the Title screen in the OP.

Primefusion

Class: Cowboy Sage

Weapon type: Fire magic A rank, thunder magic A rank, wind magic E rank.

Bio:

The smartest of all Klok's minions. Only problem is, he's extremely lazy. He likes to dress as a cowboy to make you think that he's an idiot, but really he has twice the brains Einstein ever had. He also loves to make fun of Klokler, whether he's in earshot or not.

"That's odd, could have sworn Klokler was straight."

6d39d134d0cb9439a268070d7657b1a5.png

Saifors

Class: Myrmidon.

Weapon type: Swords A rank.

Bio:

A member of the SSS, this guy is a complete pothead. He's been around since the 70's and knows how to have a good time. Unfortunately his vision is blurry all the time, so even though he's a Myrmidon he has terrible SKL and isn't very quick on his feet either. He doesn't pull his punches though, so his STR stat is kinda backwards and pretty high. He's the guy everyone likes yet everyone hates as well.

"Fuckin' A brah, I can like go give him a good beating for you man... just like, gimme a few minutes to stand up here, feet're kinda wobbly lately..."

799213c855c150fabff1ea68ca128c00.png4f882c63ca8579ec4961666550032b84.png

Shadow/Chaos

Class: Agent/Falcon

Weapon type: Swords C rank/PRF fists for ultimate form.

Bio:

Shadow is a young Otaku from the Shrine of Seals, who goes traveling with his good friends Seph and Rey to escape the dementia of those stuck in the Shrine. Shadow speaks a terrible tangled version of Japanese and travels with his beloved wife, Ninian. However, his wife has a curse on herself that forces everyone to see her as an ugly decrepit old woman except her one true lover. When someone comments on how ugly Ninian is, Shadow flies into a rage and morphs into his super form, Chaos.

Unlike Shadow, Chaos is an entirely self absorbed godlike entity whose powers are over 9000. In his super form he loses all control and only seeks to kill those who insult his wife, and then he just kills more people for the fuck of it. In his super form he speaks english, but he screams everything he says and (hopefully, if I can implement it) all his text is in an angry bolded font too.

Also, Ninian translates everything Shadow says, much like I detailed in this post. There's your example of what to expect for Shadow's dialogue :3

47dc8dad30e9066f8c369c8f4f0fe5f3.png

Seph1212

Class: Swordmaster or Mageknight

Weapon type: It depends :V

Bio:

A freelancer from the Shrine of Seals, he realizes his land is a dead and decrepit pit of festering nonsense and leaves, hoping for brighter waters. Tired of the sick and unhealthy members of his land, he heads for Serenes Forest, a bright and beautiful forest where many people live in the trees and sing ridiculously happy songs all day long. It's basically a land of elves, except no elves actually live there. Seph is a Canadian with no sexual standards, he will bang anything that moves. To top it off, he'll do anything for the slightest amount of money, no matter how dangerous to his life, because he's secretly immortal, but mainly because he has no standards.

"Pffft like I'd bang that guy, I have standards man- oh. Oh I see, yeah five bucks'll cover it. I hope he's ready to ride the SEPHTRAIN choo choo!"

0ba4077b1188166e09953de250d2d41a.png

Spiderman?!

Class: Narrarator

Bio:

Replacing Anna as the narrator of MoH, Spiderman brings his trademark webslinging and wisecracking action to the game! As narrator, he is not a playable character, but he fills the niche nicely as a good outside observer.

"Hiya guys, I'm Spidey, and today I'm here to bring you some more action packed retarded humor! Good god this guy has no idea how to write convincing characters, lordy!"

efba3fa44e83fff8d22228bb8edec6ff.png

Symmantry (Aura Wolf)

Class: Fighter

Weapon type: Axes, B rank. (B looks like the number 8, which is a symmetrical number.)

Bio:

Much like Kid Death in the anime series Soul Eater, Symmantry is a man who is completely obsessed with making everything in the world perfectly symmetrical. That is to say, the same on one side as it is on the other. Carefully maintaining his body to be perfectly symmetrical (even going so far as to have surgery and ... somehow divide his innards into equal portions on each side...) he loathes anyone who leaves a scratch on his perfectly uniform features.

"NOOOO MY BEAUTIFUL FACE YOU'VE MADE IT UNSYMMETRICAL!"

695d788dc5b20ed0182e5f52b96ba208.png

Tom

Class: ???

Bio:

The creator of Myspace, and potentially the most boring soul ever to walk the earth. Tom has no redeeming features, no personality, no abilities, but most importantly, no soul. Tom has no likes, no dislikes, no preferences, no sexual conquests, no children, and no friends. Tom lives entirely on the internet, in your imagination, and behind the green glass door. Tom does not exist, yet he does exist, but only in his mind.

You are Tom incarnate.

"I have no idea if I like apples or not. Maybe I do. Maybe I don't. The world may never know."

97074380.png

Vince

Class: Wyvern Lord.

Weapon type: Lances A rank, axes B rank.

Bio:

The leader of the secretive squad 76. Joined by fellow comrades such as HT and Symmantry, he is a brazen leader, always angry at the failures and quirks of his band of warriors. Between Symmantry's obsession with his looks and HT's constant failures, Vince has his work cut out for himself when it comes to keeping his cool.

"Damn! Why can't you just put the pointy end in their back?! Even my damn 4 year old granddaughter could fight better than you!"

2cd6ae3bc667b1369b2fef7de3a44de8.png

Xiltas

Class: Unsure

Weapon type: Unsure

Bio:

The son of Nitro, the shopkeeper in MoH, Xiltas is one of the many children of the goat tribe. However, he retains many of his human qualities, the only defining trait of his goathood is the constant desire to chew hay and grass. He wears those intense shades to hide the sun from his eyes, which are weak to any kind of direct light.

"I really hope you don't expect me to say 'baa' all the time. I'm a goat, not a sheep."

22e26472377af237f9769b7b68318310.png

Yoshirider

Class: Yoshi!

Weapon type: PRF something secret...

Bio:

Klok's most important underling, his second in command, yet secretly also the man running the entire operation. He plots to steal the medallion for himself to achieve his only dream; becoming a world famous arti- wait this sounds familiar. Oh right, him and Klok both want to be world famous artists.

... well fuck.

"Idiot. Thinking you could fool me, I know everything that goes on. Archibald, you are merely the Ruler of Space. I am your antithesis, the Ruler of Time. And some day, I will ensure you no longer hold that position."

658ed8d64eb6ee4154629dc0d396a4c9.png

Zakerot

Class: i dont even know honestly

Bio:

A badass guy who may or may not be the key to everything. His powers are nothing compared to his incredible sex appeal. Just look at the guy, he's clearly a sprite of the Marlboro Man incarnate. What's not to love?

"I hope you have a point, because if not, I'll give you the point of my sword."

e4bea99ab0b25a8e10588cba02ce91b5.png

Zero94

Class: Reploid

Weapon type: PRF Sabers, same as Darkblade.

Bio:

The current leader of the CCC, his power level is enormous. A truly vile and evil being, the only reason he has not been discovered and destroyed is because he has covertly made the CCC headquarters into a revered church in its area. When nobody is looking, he devours the tears of small orphan children to sustain his incredibly evil energy. What a sickening man/cyborg/thing.

"Statement: I think that if I had to put it in words, the best way to describe your predicament is 'You are fucked.'... but you can use whatever words you like, you're still going to die."

[spoiler=Darkblade]b707439410c496b273e1af0869cf4337.png?1344238368

Andddd that's Darkblade, a main important character in MoH. His mug is SqareRootOfPi's mug, Stryker, in case you didn't know. Pi also made some killer frames for him, so I wanna thank him for that too.

As always, updates when available.

Edited by Klokitty

Ok, I'd like to say I'm interested in this.

A couple of things. Can i request CCC over SSS? I'm obviously not well known and I can't sprite for shit so I was wondering if there is someplace I could get vanilla frames for my splice? If not, would you consider a 'trollface' mug? I'd obviuously round it out and make it suitable to the game without detracting the best features. Again, I'd be interested in contributing but i'm shit at spriting. I'm willing to put in the effort but will need some prods in the right direction.

Spidey had better reflect his internet meme self to an extent. pwease?

Oh wow, my character's bio. I'm assuming you're taking this from my failures in Ragefest, right? Anyways, will you be using the updated portrait I gave you? Just wondering, 'cause IMO it's a lot better than the one listed. Also, is there any specific type of colors needed in my portrait? (Like FE7 or FE8 colors)

Ok, I'd like to say I'm interested in this.

A couple of things. Can i request CCC over SSS? I'm obviously not well known and I can't sprite for shit so I was wondering if there is someplace I could get vanilla frames for my splice? If not, would you consider a 'trollface' mug? I'd obviuously round it out and make it suitable to the game without detracting the best features. Again, I'd be interested in contributing but i'm shit at spriting. I'm willing to put in the effort but will need some prods in the right direction.

Spidey had better reflect his internet meme self to an extent. pwease?

If you Custom the mug a lot, then you get CCC. If it's just splicing, you get SSS, that's the criteria :)

Also, derp mugs are the best.

Oh wow, my character's bio. I'm assuming you're taking this from my failures in Ragefest, right? Anyways, will you be using the updated portrait I gave you? Just wondering, 'cause IMO it's a lot better than the one listed. Also, is there any specific type of colors needed in my portrait? (Like FE7 or FE8 colors)

I forgot to post the updated portrait on my site, can you link me? And FE8 colors are preferred.

My character wont be used :(

Probably not. I can't even remember which it is.

Welp whenever you do, that's cool.

More art updates!

[spoiler=Further additions to old image]f20c9c07f2dace2b2e69541a52c1efba.png

[spoiler=New mockup of that image]fda818185518e7791b58b685796a14f7.png

Edit: Oh and also, I've started work on a massive FEXP tutorial. It will be created in Openoffice Impress (Basically free microsoft powerpoint) and will be available within a month or so. While not being complete for a long time, I hope to make the tutorial quite exhaustive over a long period of time.

I will hope to eventually make a pdf version as well.

Edited by Klokitty

After about 3 weeks of thought and consideration, I feel that I must disappoint a few people. While not stopping work on MoH, I will not be working on the gameplay itself for quite a while, almost entirely due to internet limitations at job corps, and the FEXP Tutorial I'm writing. I'm also extremely busy with my trade and don't have a lot of spare time to work on MoH, so I'm putting it off for a while.

Another thing is that we are not up to nearly 80 characters in MoH, and the current plotline... it isn't working so well. It's a convoluted mess and rather ugly, no matter how you look at it. It was fine when we had 20 characters, okay when we got more, but now that we have so many, it is far too limiting and needs a large revamp. I will be keeping all character bios intact (with the exception of those already planned to have a remake) but a large part of the story will be re-written to be broader and easier to work with.

I know I promised a christmas release, but it looks more like I won't even have time to start work on it until January of next year. This being said, I think the FEXP Tutorial is a much more important cause that will benefit a lot more people, and I do have ONE small tidbit you might all enjoy; my new youtube channel!

www.youtube.com/user/Klokreations

Klokreations is a channel where everyone on my forum can submit videos and demos of whatever they like, as long as it's related to the forum or a project on the forum in some way. Mainly I'll be using it for MoH, and also my hopefully entertaining lets plays I plan to start working on in the next month or so. I'll be buying a new computer and I'll finally have the processing power to play a game and record smoothly at the same time, so I'm rather excited for that.

Anyway, there's still work being done on MoH, but not gameplay related work, mainly just artwork and songs and things of that sort. Sorry if three months sounds like an awfully long time, but I sorely underestimated how much work I'd be handling once I got back to job corps XD

And to close off this post, a video from the new channel.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHTlzSp0amI

(If the video doesn't display, sorry because java is blocked at job corps XD)

I'm actually not stopping work on MoH nor stopping character submissions, I'm just putting gameplay work on hold for a few months. This is my time to work on the Ultimate FEXP Guide and also to redo the storyline for the game to make it more open-ended. Hell, it's another great point for people to start joining again because the story is opened up once more.

Lunara's original idea was that she's jelly of Camilla for taking her place on the DoF team and is off to seek revenge against her

If you want a less generic bio for her that is

I will use this then.

Love how the video link is 'sp0am'.

XD

• 1 month later...

If you make a mug and you want it in MoH, PM it to me firsty and I'll let you know if you're accepted. If you are and you don't have the skills to make frames, L95 can make frames for you. However you have to be accepted first, and we prefer you at least make an attempt to make your own frames first.