[FE10] Another RNG Draft

Time for RNG feast! And Easy Modo! gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

In this draft, random.org will be assigning units for each drafter. Units will be divided by the Parts of the game so each player gets units for the 4 parts. At first, random.org gives the order of players for getting units, then each player will be assigned numbers according to the total units for each part. Done this, the units list will be randomized so each unit gets a number. Players will get the first valid number in their shuffled numbers list.

For example: A, B and C are the players. Let's say random.org gives the following order for getting units:

1. B
  2. A
  3. C

Part 1 has 16 units, so A, B and C will have 16 numbers, each.

1. B - 3, 7, 15, 10.....
  2. A - 3, 4, 1, 11....
  3. C - 9, 8, 1, 12...

The unit's list is shuffled and let's say the order is as follows:

1. Aran
  2. Nailah
  3. Ilyana
  4. Tauroneo

and so on...

So, B gets Ilyana, A has 3 but 3 is already taken, so A gets the following number, Tauroneo. C gets unit number 9 and number 8. A gets 1 and so on until every unit is assigned by randomness.

[spoiler=[b]Rules[/b]]Drafting:

1. This draft is for 7 players.

2. Ike, Micaiah, Sothe, Geoffrey, the Herons, the Black Knight, and Lehran are free for all to use.

3. The drafting order is reversed for the last round of picks.

4. Haar is banned from drafting.

5. The game will be played on Easy Mode.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove/Smite undrafted characters and NPCs, trade, Escape/Arrive, and transfer items/skills between teams.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, opening Doors and Chests, finding hidden items, and giving Blood Tide/Night Tide/White Pool bonuses.

3. Allied and Other units may do as they please without penalty.

4. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter (1-6 counts as 2 chapters, and 4-E counts as 5 chapters).

Exceptions:

1. One of Edward or Nolan is free for each of 1-P, 1-1 and 1-2.

2. Volug is free for 1-5.

3. Elincia, Marcia and Nealuchi are free for 2-P

4. Nephenee and Brom are free for 2-1.

5. One undrafted, non-Lucia unit is free for 2-2.

6. One undrafted, 7 move unit is free for 3-1.

7. One undrafted, 6 move unit is free for 3-3.

[spoiler=[b]Drafting Process[/b]]Thank you eclipse for your time and dedication! gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

[spoiler=[b]Resulting Teams[/b]]

1. Serious Bananas: Vika, Jill, Edward, Heather, Elincia, Soren, Ranulf, Ena, Tibarn
  2. PKL: Ilyana, Fiona, Muarim, Mordecai, Astrid, Shinon, Mia, Bastian, Giffca
  3. nano: Laura, Leonardo, Lucia, Makalov, Gatrie, Rhys, Sigrun, Pelleas, Volke
  4. Folgore Green: Meg, Nolan, Marcia, Lethe, Lyre, Tanith, Janaff, Sanaki, Kurthnaga
  5. *Quintessence: Zihark, Tauroneo, Danved, Calill, Mist, Oscar, Boyd, Renning, Stefan
  6. CR-S01: Aran, Nailah, Kieran, Nephenee, Rolf, Ulki, Naesala, Nasir, Caineghis
  7. Konnor97: Tormod, Volug, Nealuchi, Brom, Titania, Kyza, Skrimir, Gareth, Oliver

[spoiler=[b]Clears[/b]]May 29th - 2012

nano: Laura, Leonardo, Lucia, Makalov, Gatrie, Rhys, Sigrun, Pelleas, Volke

Cleared the draft in 193 turns + 4 turn penalty (2-E) = 197 turns

June 7th - 2012

*Quintessence: Zihark, Tauroneo, Danved, Calill, Mist, Oscar, Boyd, Renning, Stefan

Cleared the draft in 196 turns

June 11th - 2012

CR-S01: Aran, Nailah, Kieran, Nephenee, Rolf, Ulki, Naesala, Nasir, Caineghis

Cleared the draft in 188 turns

August 30th - 2012

PKL: Ilyana, Fiona, Muarim, Mordecai, Astrid, Shinon, Mia, Bastian, Giffca

Cleared the draft in 191 turns + 4 turn penalty (2-E) = 195 turns

Edited by Quintessence

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, I have another FE10 draft going on, but I'm nearly done and this is easy mode, so count me in. Do you randomize the unit numbers for each part for us, or do we use random.org and randomize it ourselves?

Edited by Konnor97

Meh, I have another FE10 draft going on, but I'm nearly done and this is easy mode, so count me in. Do you randomize the unit numbers for each part for us, or do we use random.org and randomize it ourselves?

I'll randomize it and post the results for everything, including UTC.

The other one was kinda BS so im not joining.

You were slightly screwed with 7 laguz last time. Maybe you get a bit blessed this time gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

EDIT: Besides it's EM, for the lulz.

Edited by Quintessence

Nope, i didnt mind my team. But ur team was suspiciously much much better than everyone else's. If i join, i want a neutral party to RNG it.

Well, if everyone else agree on having someone to do so, then ok.

EDIT: A neutral party like who?

Edited by Quintessence

I have never played easy mode before, this sounds like fun. I'm in. :P

Also I can't pick so a machine picking for me is great.

I hope I at least get Soren. EDIT: Wow, my computer said it was 11:10 when this was posted, but the Serenes post time said 11:11.

Edited by Konnor97

You guys can PM the 64-number list now. It'll make things faster, IMO. I won't actually randomize things until everyone shows up.