Translation in Progress

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished translating the next prologue chapter. Any area of the translations that has no triangles nearby has been revised and that the sentences were made to be alot more coherently.

EDIT: Translating the next chapter wasn't hard at all. Just had mixed up text that I had to revise in complete sentences. xD

Google does a good job translating the text. But has the text mixed up. Because the translator gets confused of Japanese as it actually spells the sentences often from right to left. lol

Edited by リズ

I have no idea what you're on about with the Emulator. Both myself, and Kelsper, have both even made videos of FE12, from the emulators. This script has way too many errors to ever be useful to anyone, and that's not because the source is bad, it's because you lack the proper english knowledge to fix it properly. Leave it to the group that's already translating it, and be a bit more patient. They're apparently close to finishing.

What did I read.

Oh wait, it's ayanami.

So much for quality.

Trusting google transalate to do a good job? hahahaha, you're better off just waiting for the SF pros.

I can't remember if we all agreed on this (but I don't see any reason to object), but when the translation patch is complete, the full script will be posted. So don't worry, if you can't emulate the game or don't want to do illegal stuff, we've got your backs.

So, Aya, you should probably spend your time on other stuff ^^

I can't remember if we all agreed on this (but I don't see any reason to object), but when the translation patch is complete, the full script will be posted. So don't worry, if you can't emulate the game or don't want to do illegal stuff, we've got your backs.

So, Aya, you should probably spend your time on other stuff ^^

Thanks.

-----

And Tallied.