Those ridiculous teams that you've drafted.

MacLovin

I already explained in the thread why I didnt pick Nephenee :/. I was expecting her to be gone by the time It was my turn. I went into the thread, blind and picked Mia, then the next guy picked before I could edit. Such is life.

oh i see mention of that fe8 team that i had

it's not even a team I just finished that draft for completions sakes, put like 0 effort into it

but even better is this amazing fe4 team that I just finished a draft with

(Ethlin, Leaf, Altenna), (Briggid, Patty, Faval), Fin, Aless, Noish, Hawk, Linda, Janne, Beowulf, Radney

managed to put up a modestly competitive turncount in standard drafts, and Celice and Sigurd weren't even allowed the leg ring and I had no dancer!

literally everyone contributed except Radney

Edited by General Horace

is the irony of calling horace "haarace" when he hasn't even played fe10 lost on everyone but me

the whole thing came from a typo on my part where instead of typing "should haar be banned" i typed "should horace be banned" because i was tired

and i just ran with it

the whole thing came from a typo on my part where instead of typing "should haar be banned" i typed "should horace be banned" because i was tired

and i just ran with it

that's the bessssst man

FE4 Inflation : (Sylvia, Leen, Corple), (Briggid, Patty, Faval), Holyn, Janne, Alec, Tristan, Midayle, Dimna, Arden, Roddlevan

Dancer for most of the game with an automatic Knight+Leg ring, an excellent mounted A light/staves for Gen 2, mini Aless with some more availability. Even Arden was good to have around, mostly because he promoted early and gained a mount. Both generations were pretty much Dancer + the four horsemen of apocalypse crushing through enemies.

FE3 : Sheeda, Ogma, Wendell, Yumina, Kashim, Jeorge, Astram, Ryan, Bantu, Est, Macellan

Best flyer, best merc, best magician, dibs on Rescue, mounted archer, Silver chip/Flying dragon killer, Oguma 2.0 (in book 2 at least), early book 2 mook (who ended up great later on), wallbreaker tank (and complete steal despite costing turns to recruit) and filler. All I really missed was a Thief because they weren't free and cost me a few penalties.

Then again no one drafts those games.

Edited by Dio

1 Vicious Sal - Jill, Mia, Nailah, Ilyana, Heather, Laura, Astrid, Ena

Female only fe10 draft. Only dragonlord, only royal, most availability, desert mages, part two helpers. Obligatory fail units. Ofc when you get jill you dont get tits. Draug, catria and malliesia and early scrubs in fe12. The cast hardly matters after what i recruit past chapter 6.

Edited by Vicious Sal

Rody, Caeda, Linde, Minerva, Roger, Athena, Yubello, Radd, Samto, Roshea, Wolf

This team is ridiculous. Earlygame cavalier, Win Spear flier, Nosferatank, Flier with instant A axes, a guy with amazing growths that joins early and can go dracoknight and then the obligatory FE12 scrubs. I wish I could trade Rody for Ryan though. Rody sucks.