Which two Fire Emblem characters would want to see have a conversation?

For me it would be Volke from FE9/10 and Jaffar from FE7. Those two would have the best conversation. I could see it now.....

Volke:.......

Jaffar:.........

Volke:..............

Jaffar:.................

Volke:...............................

Jaffar:...............................................

Volke:...................................................................

Jaffar:......................................

Volke:.........................................

Jaffar:.............

Volk:...................

Jaffar:................

Volk:.........................

Jaffar:................

Volk: You talk to much.

Jaffar: -_-

SUPPORT LEVEL DECREASE!!!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything involving Lex and Hector. And anyone close to them. (Like for instance: Hector and Ayra, Hector and Azel, Eliwood and Lex, Lyn and Lex.)

Also, Lyn and Sigurd, Ike and Catria, Soren and Levin, Rath and Athena, Guy and Mia, Arden and Wallace, Serra and L'Arachel, Sain and Lakche, Lex and Astrid, Fae and Tiki, and Canas and Etzel.

Yep because I created it on GFAQs.

lol

-----

Anyways for me...

HectorxHolmes

Personalitywise. These two would get along great. At least their barks matches their bites scaring the B-Jesus out of enemies upon the horizon. xD

And

ZeekXOrson

They would make great allied nation leaders upon their betrayals.

And

ShivaXVega

Make great sparring partners. <3

Edited by リズ

Lalum and Sain would be funny. So would Serra and L'archel. Sain and Heather. Any combination of Bartre (FE7) Gonzales and Dozla. Rennac getting jealous of Farina would be nice too. There's really no end.

Wait. Tormod and Shinon arguing about laguz. (tormod and Zihark are interchangeable, and so are Shinon and Soren)

A final chapter lover conversation for LeenxAless, LeenxCelice (because he has one for EVERYONE), and Delmud (because he needs to have a lover convo with SOMEONE. :/)

Edited by Zak defender of...

THE REAL MARTH AND KROM........................

Man, Krom would be idoling Marth and Marth would be like "Woah......"

Or the Garath and Ewan, coz we don't know Garath that well and Ewan would be playing pranks on him..... cool.gif

Erk x L'Arachel, Rennac x Serra

Erk can't run away from L'Arachel, because of the horse. Serra would notice Rennac sneaking off.

Place your bets - which snaps first?

Soren and Lute would be an interesting one.

Ike and Hector. loool.

Florina and Marcia would be adorable! zomg!!

Mia and Hector would be fun.

Heather and Sain. "Ohhh my beauty!!" "Yeah i dont like guys. Later and thanks for the cash!" :B

Soren and Micaiah actual support would be similar to this:

a1ZES.gif

Soren being Tyrion in this case

Edited by Florina

As far as being in the same game goes:

FE4

Noce and Ayra would have been nice. Bridget having conversations with Beowulf, Lex, Holyn, and Azel would be fine too. And not to mention Sylvia with either of Lex or Dew. Part 2? I always found it odd that Alex X Lynn didn't have a lover's conversation. And there's also Julia with just about any guy. (Except Celice, for obvious reasons.)

FE6

I would have liked to see Lilina converse with any Sacaean in the game. (It doesn't matter if it's with those with full blood like Shin, or half blood like Fir.) Also, Fir and Karel with just about anyone who's a kid of an FE7 character outside of Bartre, even if only for the sake of continuity. Marcus could work too.

FE7

Sain should have had conversations and an ending with Florina. There's no doubt about that. Lucius with Florina would have also been nice too. And I would have liked to see Hector converse with Rath. (I wonder if anything more about Uther would be revealed in such conversations between Hector and Rath.) And maybe Fiora and/or Farina with Rath even if just to give him more support endings.

I can't think of anything else right now.

Seth and Titania.

I can see them both being absolutely modest about their skills in their respective games, and claim how little of an impact they make in their respective FE games.

Then laugh.

and proceed to make out.

Seth and Titania.

I can see them both being absolutely modest about their skills in their respective games, and claim how little of an impact they make in their respective FE games.

Then laugh.

and proceed to make out.

YES

Lucina and Marth would be hilarious to see. Marth cosplayer and the actual Marth, who knows what will happen?

Mixed:

-Sigurd's spirit having a conversation vvith the FE7 lordlings about fatherhood, Elivvood in particular.

-Ike and Soren conversing vvith Raven and Lucius, possibly Lyn and Florina too, about being ?-sexual life-mates.

-Canas talking to somebody about treating magic like a science. There's got to be somebody in the series vvhere this vvould be something they'd naturally talk about, right? Maybe Lute.

-Nino+Jaffar talking to Donny/Richt/Azel/Devv+vvhoever about young love, and feeling looked-dovvn-upon over it.

-Priscilla talking to like anybody from FE4 about you-knovv-vvhat.

-Archetypes or vvhatever talking to their counterparts is kinda too easy usually, but Fury and Vanessa might be able to have an interesting talk about trying to protect royalty vvho A) get themselves in trouble some fair amount, B) vvho don't alvvays seem to much vvant protection (possibly due to male pride/vvhatever), and C) vvhom they may or may not be attracted to besides.

FE7 exclusively:

-A Sain/Florina support vvould indeed have been interesting, though I vvouldn't automatically assume it vvould get a paired ending. It vvould've been ripe for laughs either vvay, of course.

-Jaffar supporting, idunno, more people. Maybe Havvkeye about being a (stoic) protector, Elivvood about "the vvhole dad thing," Canas about his niece, Kent or somebody on the nature of honor/duty, and so on.

-Dart and Hector, just being conflictingly similar personalities together. Maybe Hector sponsors Dart's treasure hunt (and loses his investment, then hounds Dart about it for the rest of their days, of course).

PoR alone:

-Shinon/Tormod vvould indeed be interesting, for reasons basically already given. Maybe for the 20th anniversary Triple-HD remake, vve get a side story about just vvhat the hell Shinon's problem is, and more about Laguz slavery.

-Mia having an ending vvith Ike, or some sort of additional option to follovv him. Not necessarily being a lover, vvouldn't force that on him vvhen it's not clear he even svvings that vvay, but because "all the best fights come to you/you're the most fun to follovv around" kinda vibe I got from her in the other games. Maybe she could tease/annoy Soren about his and Ike's vvhatever-their-relationship-is status, and/or pick up somebody in the nevv vvorld, drag them around too.

FE7

Sain should have had conversations and an ending with Florina. There's no doubt about that. Lucius with Florina would have also been nice too. And I would have liked to see Hector converse with Rath. (I wonder if anything more about Uther would be revealed in such conversations between Hector and Rath.) And maybe Fiora and/or Farina with Rath even if just to give him more support endings.

Why are you pairing an 8 year old girl with older men? You disgust me...

Ronku and Florina should totally have conversations.

Think about it. ...Think about it!!!

I'd definitely be happy to see Rath and Tormod interact in a support conversation. Tormod is like Wil and Guy combined ... but from a different universe and WITH FIRE MAGIC. Also, Tormod and Loran (a mage in FE13).

Non-game crossover supports? I've been wanting Rath and Dayan for a long time, simply because things would seem complicated between them. And ... well, I like Lyn/Rath but that's mostly because I want Rath to have a paired ending with someone. I'd be happier if he could support with Fiora (or even Florina). Also, Ike/Tormod and Ike/Marcia. I WANT MY IKE/MARCIA.