Iris [3]: Manix, Psych, Psych, Manix, nano, Psych

Helios [0]: Prims, Prims

Psych [0]: Helios

Edited by Ether

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The big flaw in your plan is something only Prims and I can understand, and since you ran out of SMS I can't SMS you it. Like I said before, if nano is roleblocked that side of the plan wouldn't work. However, even if Haze uses his mass LR, he would not die, because of me (and only Prims can truly understand why). So Subieko would end up being scum who was falsely cleared because of me. So then we'd be back at square one. And this would be a waste of a day if this was a mislynch. On the other hand, nano (who I believe is using an opportunistic claim here since who wants to lynch a cop?) being lynched looks the scummiest right now, and even if she is lynched we will basically confirm Subieko is scum. Then we can do this whole Iris experiment without any risk really and work from there. Seriously guys, lynching nano is a MUCH better idea right now than lynching Iris and there are less holes in this plan then in Manix's. So I'm sticking to my vote.

hey guys. i'm feeling really depresed and useless and abused now so i'll try to make a post in the morning unless i don't wake up early

Problem with PMing for me is chances are you're gonna want to respond to my SMS with an SMS (seeing as it's about my role and we'd rather not have that public right now) and I don't want to waste my last 2 SMSes that I can receive because of my plan to figure out whether Iris or Subieko are for sure scummy scum scum. Unless Prims suggests I out my role to anyone else but him I'd rather not share it just yet. Right now to me Prims is the most obvtown so I trust him more than anyone else right now.

Wait, wait, wait. I just read Subi's role again, and it says that at night, he copies the role of the person who died the last night phase, to use the next night phase. So even if she takes Elieson's Doc ability, she won't be able to use it this phase. Or did I read it wrong?

Wait, nvm, he'd be using Scorri's ability. Right...

Then, if, instead of the protection, he gives Haze the dayvig ability? Haze would be informed of that, and that would confirm Subieko.

I'd rather not give anyone except for Prims or Manix a day vig shot right now so I'd like to decline that. However I actually think the day vig shot could be a good idea to prove Subieko. She could give the shot to Manix or Prims, they shoot Iris next phase so that we can get that whole thing out of the way, or we'd lynch Subieko next phase. Then we'd pretty much ensure a town victory at that.

Manix would safeguard Subieko so she couldn't possibly claim roleblocked if she didn't give the shot out. Haze would NOT use his mass!LR. Nano gets lynched now and we learn a lot through her lynch. I think this is the best way to go about things right now.

Why are you guys still voting for me? Would you really have dead instead of Iris? Think about this now.

Iris: Claimed to be a rather useless role with no ability left to help the town, except to clear herself. Could potentially be a mafia RB/Silencer etc.

nano: Claimed to be fullcop, can also be cleared if not RB'd just like Iris. Can also potentially be a mafia role.

Right now it's not a matter of personal opinion or not, I am guaranteed to be more useful to the town that Iris. If you lynch me now you'll end up with a person who can only try to clear herself tonight. If you lynch Iris now I can clear myself as well as one other person.

Also in the event that whoever left is actually cleared, my role is so much more useful than Iris's. And in the case that we are fakeclaiming, neither of us is more threatening to the town to than the other.

I'd rather not give anyone except for Prims or Manix a day vig shot right now so I'd like to decline that. However I actually think the day vig shot could be a good idea to prove Subieko. She could give the shot to Manix or Prims, they shoot Iris next phase so that we can get that whole thing out of the way, or we'd lynch Subieko next phase. Then we'd pretty much ensure a town victory at that.

I don't see how this warrants lynching me over Iris? You can replace 'Iris" with nano in there and things would work out exactly the same for the town, except there is an extra inspect for the town. Again, if either Iris or me is mafia and there is a mislynch the outcome would be same. But if one of us is telling the truth, keeping me alive gives such a better payoff. Even if I am RB'd and cannot clear myself, that is one RB not used on anyone else in the town and can potentially give the town another dayvig shot as well as Q&A results. What's there to lose?

If no one else is RB'd tonight then either I'm mafia and made him idle, or he RB'd me. Both of these outcomes is favourable to the town. If someone else was RB'd and I didn't get my results you can instantly lynch me.

I'm voting for you because I think you are scummier than Iris. I think fakeclaiming cop is an extremely easy thing to do right now, especially with the results that you gave. Seriously? You "coincidentally" got results on 2 people who ended up being NKs? Eclipse I can understand, but Scorri and Straw? You already thought Scorri was obvtown, so why would you waste your action inspecting someone you thought was obvtown when you could get more info on someone who was more quiet in the game (like Bizz/me, Straw, Iris, Subieko, Pride) or hell even investigate one of Marth or BBM (since they were who people thought were the scummiest at the time) to confirm their role or something? And N2, why not do the same thing instead of going for the world's most obvscum (Straw) who was going to get lynched regardless of what you did? It's waaaaay too easy to just say "yup I'm cop don't lynch me pls" and get away with it so that people ignore your scummy behavior the entire game and just forget about it. So I'm not buying it. Besides, like I've said a million times, we learn a lot more from your lynch then lynching Iris. Iris can wait til D4 or D5. Confirming whether you are telling the truth or not is much more profitable towards the town, IMO.

You are going to be roleblocked the entire game now if you live and your role will never be proven. On the other hand, it's much easier to prove Iris's and Subieko's role than yours. Hell you'll probably end up investigating the person who ends up NKed. I just think it's a better idea to have you lynched than Iris or Subieko. Until I can get a better argument as to why not lynching you is the best thing for town, I'm keeping my vote where it is.

I had considered this option myself. I just didn't want to out a plan in thread.

Manix would safeguard Subieko so she couldn't possibly claim roleblocked if she didn't give the shot out. Haze would NOT use his mass!LR. Nano gets lynched now and we learn a lot through her lynch. I think this is the best way to go about things right now.

This would work. Aside from if Subieko gives the dayvig shot to person that dies (which is clearly already a problem, see nano) I would almost suggest giving it to BBM, because if Psych is town, BBM is conf. town. Keep the mafia guessing Subieko, it's the only way to possibly do something. Please please please do not say your target in thread at all.

Also, if Prims has a another vig shot, he could probably shoot Iris tonight anyway. I don't know if he does or not. He could be a one-shot.

Hence, the dayvig shot can be used later in the day when a development happens.

##Unvote

##Vote: nano

I love being flippy-floppy~

At this point, we don't actually need a cop, nor a persuader. So getting rid of both of you will fix our current problems anyway.

I'm voting for you because I think you are scummier than Iris. I think fakeclaiming cop is an extremely easy thing to do right now, especially with the results that you gave. Seriously? You "coincidentally" got results on 2 people who ended up being NKs? Eclipse I can understand, but Scorri and Straw? You already thought Scorri was obvtown, so why would you waste your action inspecting someone you thought was obvtown when you could get more info on someone who was more quiet in the game (like Bizz/me, Straw, Iris, Subieko, Pride) or hell even investigate one of Marth or BBM (since they were who people thought were the scummiest at the time) to confirm their role or something? And N2, why not do the same thing instead of going for the world's most obvscum (Straw) who was going to get lynched regardless of what you did? It's waaaaay too easy to just say "yup I'm cop don't lynch me pls" and get away with it so that people ignore your scummy behavior the entire game and just forget about it. So I'm not buying it. Besides, like I've said a million times, we learn a lot more from your lynch then lynching Iris. Iris can wait til D4 or D5. Confirming whether you are telling the truth or not is much more profitable towards the town, IMO.

You are going to be roleblocked the entire game now if you live and your role will never be proven. On the other hand, it's much easier to prove Iris's and Subieko's role than yours. Hell you'll probably end up investigating the person who ends up NKed. I just think it's a better idea to have you lynched than Iris or Subieko. Until I can get a better argument as to why not lynching you is the best thing for town, I'm keeping my vote where it is.

I believe I have already mentioned I checked scorri. A part of it is that I want some guidance on playing well, and another part is me wanting to cooperate with Eclipse and wanting a second opinion before I do it. At no point throughout the game did I refer to scorri as 'obvtown', she just happened to be the most likely townie at that moment. You probably know how careful I like to play now, so this is not out of character at all. Then scorri died and Eclipse left the game. At this point I have no scum leads and no Eclipse to cooperate with, and if I spend another night looking for Townie (who may just also get killed, I didn't trust the doc anymore after the scorri kill) I'll be wasting too many of my nights. So I decided to look for scum instead. I know all the third party are out of the game at this point, so I'll either get a scum or a town, both of which would give me good info to work with going into the next day.

You say Straw was definitely going to get lynched the next day, how is that definite? I did not see any concrete proof in the thread. And Prims doesn't think it's definite either, as she used the vig shot on him instead of trying to lynch him.

I don't see how me being permanently RB'd is a bad thing at all. Sure I won't be cleared, but the RB is not RBing anyone else. That gives freedom for the rest of the town to do whatever they want. You can lynch all the other scums first and lynch scum!nano at the end, I don't think how that's bad.

And if the RB turn out to be Iris I will be easily cleared whether I get NK or not.

Maybe there is some logic I'm not seeing here? If having me lynched can help get the town to a commanding position moreso than other lynches, I'm willing to do it.

At this point, we can prove more claims with you lynched compared to Iris. Iris gives us vague numbers on who is town, lynching you gives us a slightly better position to determine some claims.

Soz, it's probably the best option right now.

Argh, so many errors in my recent posts. I'm really tired right now but leaving the thread right now is probably a bad idea.

Fine then, as long as the town wins I don't care if I die or not.

##Unvote

##Vote: nano

No need for grace period anymore.

I believe I have already mentioned I checked scorri. A part of it is that I want some guidance on playing well, and another part is me wanting to cooperate with Eclipse and wanting a second opinion before I do it. At no point throughout the game did I refer to scorri as 'obvtown', she just happened to be the most likely townie at that moment. You probably know how careful I like to play now, so this is not out of character at all. Then scorri died and Eclipse left the game. At this point I have no scum leads and no Eclipse to cooperate with, and if I spend another night looking for Townie (who may just also get killed, I didn't trust the doc anymore after the scorri kill) I'll be wasting too many of my nights. So I decided to look for scum instead. I know all the third party are out of the game at this point, so I'll either get a scum or a town, both of which would give me good info to work with going into the next day.

First thing you said D2 was that you thought Scorri was obvtown. Like I said though, I can understand why you reacted the way you would with Eclipse, but the other two I just don't understand completely. You don't have to look for another townie, you look at someone who you are having trouble getting a read on to confirm what they really are. That's how you play cop.

You say Straw was definitely going to get lynched the next day, how is that definite? I did not see any concrete proof in the thread. And Prims doesn't think it's definite either, as she used the vig shot on him instead of trying to lynch him.

Prims is a he lol. If you look back in the thread you will notice that most people had Straw on our scumspect list. The way he was acting was also obvscum. Therefore, it's extremely easy to buss someone like Straw who was going to get killed regardless. Prims knows this, therefore he decided to shoot him and get a for sure scum out of the way. Lynching Straw, though helpful since it would get a mafia out of the way, would still not give us much info after the lynch and we'd lose a day of discussion. Instead, he wisely used his shot and now we have three solid scumspects.

I don't see how me being permanently RB'd is a bad thing at all. Sure I won't be cleared, but the RB is not RBing anyone else. That gives freedom for the rest of the town to do whatever they want. You can lynch all the other scums first and lynch scum!nano at the end, I don't think how that's bad.

And if the RB turn out to be Iris I will be easily cleared whether I get NK or not.

Who else is the RB gonna RB? Haze is a PGO, BBM's role only works if he dies, Manix is a safeguard, Psych asks questions, and I do what I do. You're the only person who has a valuable active role anyway so what is the town even going to do except have Psych answer us a question? You're not making a good case to keep you alive. And even if you die and we lose the cop, if things go according to the way Manix and I have planned, we'll know the entire scumteam next day phase and town will be victorious.

At this point, we can prove more claims with you lynched compared to Iris. Iris gives us vague numbers on who is town, lynching you gives us a slightly better position to determine some claims.

THANK YOU. The point I've been trying to make this whole time lol.

Yeah, I think that the scorri check is a mistake too. Had I checked Marth or Subieko (I thought about it then) and just straight up claimed to scorri things would work out so much better.

Maybe the Straw check is not that optimal either, but I really wasn't expecting him to get vig shot.

Hopefully my mistakes are not going to cost the town the game. Good luck guys.

THANK YOU. The point I've been trying to make this whole time lol.

soz lol, I think my tunneling problem was kicking in a bit

I was more focused on my exam at that point as well, so yeah.

I had considered this option myself. I just didn't want to out a plan in thread.

This would work. Aside from if Subieko gives the dayvig shot to person that dies (which is clearly already a problem, see nano) I would almost suggest giving it to BBM, because if Psych is town, BBM is conf. town. Keep the mafia guessing Subieko, it's the only way to possibly do something. Please please please do not say your target in thread at all.

Yeah obvi I won't out the target in the thread. However I want to make sure I'm clear on the plan here: I will use Scorri's give-a-dayvig-shot ability on someone. Only possible problems here are if I'm roleblocked OR I target whoever gets killed tonight. Hopefully by not outing my target there's enough uncertainty that scum and I will target different people. But the roleblock worries me. Manix, can you safeguard me tonight?