Carnival Phantasm Mafia

Ether

Subieko: Use Elie's ability and protect me tonight.

Manix and Helios idle.

Psych asks if Subieko and Iris have the same alignment.

Haze uses his lightningrod.

safest route is best route, a night with no kills also means we can lynch a theoretical scum BBM without the bomb killing a townie and making us lose the game anyway

rolegaming is NOC is retarded anyway

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also that should read "rolegaming in noc is retarded" rather than two "is"s

by "rolegaming" i mean relying on night actions, not analyzing claims

Subieko: Use Elie's ability and protect me tonight.

Manix and Helios idle.

Psych asks if Subieko and Iris have the same alignment.

Haze uses his lightningrod.

safest route is best route, a night with no kills also means we can lynch a theoretical scum BBM without the bomb killing a townie and making us lose the game anyway

Okay, got it.

I still don't think a scum!redirector exists in this game and is just a red herring scum is letting us carry on with so we don't figure out their true last role. Also, depending on the question Psych asks, regardless of night results we will be able to confirm whether Subieko or Iris is scum. If this is the case, I think it's possible that scum cuts their ties with scum!Subieko and get the kill anyway, leaving us at 4:2 instead of 5:2 and we'd somewhat waste Haze's LR. Also, as stated before, I think a mass!LR can be faked fairly easily for scum with the roles present in the game.

Whether we let Haze do his thing or not, I want to make sure that our plan is as flawless as possible before we do anything so that's why I'm trying to point out these little things. Thoughts?

So the scum redirector theory is debunked?

In that case, I've decided I'm not actually a PGO:

The world itself refuses to allow you to die, a paradox remaining from the peculiarities of your involvement with Roa. As such you possess nearly flawless defenses, and opponents who engage you quickly decide they are better off engaging another target. They will be leave their confrontation with you, and with the little time remaining in the night, choose a new random target.

Once per game, during the night, you may reply "Night X - Activating the Seventh Holy Scripture". Armed with your ultimate conceptual weapon, rather than be left alone by users targeting you, instead everybody performing an action that night will view an engagement with you as of the utmost importance, and they will all converge on your location, choosing you as their target.

If you want justification, I had 3 reasons:

1. PGO claim stops townies targetting me and being redirected all over the place, which could potentially mess things up.

2. At the same time it also could have messed with the mafia should they have a redirection role, since they could try and use me to get rid of nuisances only to have it fail and leave them wondering why.

3. Because I could.

Still working on my main post right now, but I'm in favour of Prims' idea, mostly because FMP it makes the most sense since I know with 100% certainty that I'm town.

Oh and Prims, if you're looking for reasons why Clipsey wouldn't have announced who killed someone, didn't she have harem members to protect?

oh you. that's clever.

Now it makes sense. Clipsey targeted you, I'd imagine. That's why she said she had a different target.

And Clipsey thought there wasn't a Nexus in this game. Apparently not.

So, we have a scum role that we don't know. hmm.

Actually, question for everyone else: What do you think of Haze's claim?

...only if she's told if an attempt on her life is made, though.

Scum has a RB and a dead rolecop, what else do we know?

Given the existance of a cop I'd assume a tailor and... something else. Watch as that "something else" ends up being a Persuader or Bomb.

oh you. that's clever.

Now it makes sense. Clipsey targeted you, I'd imagine. That's why she said she had a different target.

And Clipsey thought there wasn't a Nexus in this game. Apparently not.

WTF ECLIPSE WHY WOULD YOU LIE TO ME SOOOOOO :sob:

Well that disables the theory of a redirector destroying the plan I created earlier, so there really isn't any reason why the plan I suggested would fail right? So why are we going for the riskier plan Prims is providing again?

A dayvig is totally pointless with an odd number of people alive. If we're gonna have Subi give out a dayvig then we should go through with the no-kill night first.

Remember, whether or not I am town, Psych confirmed that I am indeed a Bomb. And I'm a universal Bomb. So if you lynch me, whatever my alignment is, there's a chance of a townie going down. Or you could get lucky if I take a scum down with me.

...only if she's told if an attempt on her life is made, though.

Scum has a RB and a dead rolecop, what else do we know?

Given the existance of a cop I'd assume a tailor and... something else. Watch as that "something else" ends up being a Persuader or Bomb.

Silencer, Prims? Remember that thing that you got hit by yesterday?

And tailor is completely possible, but again, it could be persuader or bomb. I'm more inclined toward persuader, myself.

short-term memorying like a boss

useful to keep in mind: if we lynch something other than blocker and silencer, BBM is basically confirmed town

A dayvig is totally pointless with an odd number of people alive. If we're gonna have Subi give out a dayvig then we should go through with the no-kill night first.

How is giving out a dayvig and potentially killing off two scum in one phase pointless though? It's 35 times easier to get away with doc over giving someone a dayvig shot. Why do you assume that scum would want to shoot you over someone else? With Psych's question PLUS testing Subieko's claim we will FOR SURE be able to either clear two people or kill two scum at once. N4 will be a lot easier on town 4:1 don't you think?

Also not sure if BBM just scumsclipped there. Maybe I'm looking at it too hard.

I was responding directly to this

Even if I was scum, as a Lynch Bomb, there doesn't need to be a death the night before for me to take someone down with me.

One of Subieko, Manix, nano, BBM, or Iris is mafia.

Cause I got results last night.

hey guys, guys

remember this

Because I dooooooooooooo

we lynch Iris or Subieko tomorrow, no questions asked. k? k.

If Subi is town, the remaining scumteam from your point of view basically has to be Haze / Iris / BBM.

I don't see scum!you pushing this plan either unless Subi is your buddy, because if she's town it puts you in a bad situation.

Trust me, nobody's going to get a dayvig shot overnight. We're gonna milk Subi's claim so scum has to no kill tonight, then talk about who we want to lynch tomorrow.

Prims, with all due respect, you thought Marth was the most obvscum person ever and he ended up being town lol (can't really blame you but still). Though I promise you I don't disagree that Subi is scum seeing as she was next on my list after nano, I just think it's best to confirm these things before we do them. If Subi is as obvscum as it comes, why are you so sure that scum will try in a last ditch effort to prove she's town instead of getting an easy NK on Haze? And if Haze gets killed and we're down 4:3 anyway, which kind of ruins the point of your plan since scum won't lose a night to act (unless you just really want Haze to die lol).

If Subi is as obvscum as it comes, why are you so sure that scum will try in a last ditch effort to prove she's town instead of getting an easy NK on Haze?

It's better than her being confirmed scum.

Having a chance for a night with no kills > no chance at all, imo. One big problem with the dayvig since it's a night action scum can mess with if they have the right role, unlike Lightning Rod.