Carnival Phantasm Mafia

Ether

Alternatively, we could lynch Subieko, because he's scum either way unless Manix is scum, which is highly unlikely. After that, we're down to 1 mafia and town can't actually lose because the remaining mafia guy can't kill me and worst comes to worst we stalemate. Plus, if Subieko is the mafia roleblocker, and you actually are the Town Bodyguard, Helios, you can protect Manix and my role will stop a theoretical scum!Psych from killing me, meaning he'd either have to idle or kill you and then get lynched the next day.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so, quickly while I'm here:

Anyway i'm the bodyguard. I got roleblocked last night which is why Prims died.

expected/10

No really. I was waiting for this.

Also, my little paranoia attack last phase? Bit of a reaction test. And to throw around ideas to make scum "paranoid". Basically, I wanted to see whose mind I could change with the idea that Psych is possible scum. Surprise, now I've got someone who's tunneling on Psych; ie what you try to do as mafia to get a mislynch.

8)

Hey, someone else. Another reason I think Helios is scum- two protective roles seem weird considering the mafia only had one nightkill and both the 3rd parties could kill during the day.

I think the better point is that the bodyguard likely couldn't do anything against the daykills. And besides, bodyguard is a easy mafia fakeclaim.

expected/10

No really. I was waiting for this.

Also, my little paranoia attack last phase? Bit of a reaction test. And to throw around ideas to make scum "paranoid". Basically, I wanted to see whose mind I could change with the idea that Psych is possible scum. Surprise, now I've got someone who's tunneling on Psych; ie what you try to do as mafia to get a mislynch.

8)

I'd hope it's expected, seeing as I said it was going to happen inthread lol.

Calling bullshit on that. You didn't change my mind seeing as I was already thinking that anyway. Aaaaand yeah it's kinda hard not to tunnel on someone when there are only two possible scumspects, and you're one of them haha.

Haha game's basically over tho so while I'm still alive I'm gonna party NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Aaaaand yeah it's kinda hard not to tunnel on someone when there are only two possible scumspects, and you're one of them haha.

gg scum

You really did just say I was scum? When it has been quite clear for a while that I'm town?

wow

gg scum

You really did just say I was scum? When it has been quite clear for a while that I'm town?

wow

No no no I meant that I was scum, as in HELIOS is scum. Not you. I didn't mean to sound like a sore loser haha. I actually had a lot of fun with this game.

pretend there's flavor here okay I don't know shit about Carnival Phantasm

THIS HELIOS GUY, HE WAS LYNCHED

Dear Bizz Helios, you are Matou Sakura

180px-Matou_sakura.png

You are a friend and caretaker to Emiya Shirou, who has been corrupted by Zouken's worms.

You have been twisted beyond repair by Zouken's worms, and though you regained your conscious state, your morality and emotions have become a psychotic distortion of their prior form. During the night, you may reply "Night X - Drag <USER> into the Shadows". You will attack USER, dragging them into your twisted form for the night, causing any actions they were performing to fail.

You are allied with the Mafia. You win if you achieve parity with the Town.

And that's that.

Phase ends when the mods say so.

Votals

Helios: [3] [Manix, Psych, BBM]

Psych: [1] [Helios]

Ahhhhh you almost made me second guess myself Helios.

Psych, ask if Manix and Subieko are the same alignment this night. You'll probably die, but just in case Subieko decides to kill Manix. Let's get our actions in as quickly as possible.

8)

Yep, there's the hooker. Now all that's left is... the janitor. Hey Subieko, got anything to say?

Actions for tonight:

Manix on doesn't matter

Psych asking a question about alignment of Subieko and someone else (I'd say BBM) (but Psych should die anyway, and if he does, lynch Subieko for failing mass!LR)

BBM doesn't have an action

Subieko active on the mass!LR

yep, I think that's it.

You realize that Subi could be scum with his role, and Prims being Janitored was some other thing? Or, I'd be more inclined to think Manix is mafia.

You realize that Subi could be scum with his role, and Prims being Janitored was some other thing? Or, I'd be more inclined to think Manix is mafia.

Having a mafia member with the same role as Haze seems kind of silly to me. We know all but one of the mafia roles now, and we know none of the other three had a janitor ability. Whoever's left, they had to have to janitored Prims.

Well, Psych is going to ask whether Manix and I have the same alignment apparently, so I guess next day phase this will all be cleared up.

Having a mafia member with the same role as Haze seems kind of silly to me. We know all but one of the mafia roles now, and we know none of the other three had a janitor ability. Whoever's left, they had to have to janitored Prims.

Well, Psych is going to ask whether Manix and I have the same alignment apparently, so I guess next day phase this will all be cleared up.

No, I mean scum with the role that allows you to use dead people's roles.

If Subieko is indeed the mass!LR, he should die tonight. In that case, Manix should be lynched. If Psych dies instead, Subi should get lynched. If nobody dies or Manix dies, Psych gets his result and we find out who the last member is.

as that does not rely on me having to think about if manix was scum and tricking us

wut

didn't we just prove that I have to be town if Helios was scum from your previous question

really Psych

I'd have half a mind to think you might still be scum trying to deceive us, but