What seats do you prefer on the bus?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stand, because I offer my seat to the elderly and children.

Often times, this. Cuz lol i havent been on a school bus in like 15 years, niggy!

If i dont stand, i usually go toward the back or middle. Front should always be reserved for handicapped, elderly, or people with kids. If you see one of such people coming and you sit in the front and dont move, be prepared to earn the ire of all bus denizens.

his town is in fact called spring valley iirc and the pop. is in fact under two thousand. i think. he might have been joking though.

476 and shrinking.

I've never ridden on the bus because I was homeschooled until college, when I had a passed down car so I just drive myself.

also we're technically ranchers iirc

EDIT: I think the distinction is /farmers/ make a certain number of dosh from their farms and are given some tax differences for that whereas ranchers don't.

Edited by Integrity

In high school/middle school I always went for the back seats, but not the one-seaters because that's not enough space for me to lay down and fall asleep in. Otherwise I just take any seat I can get.

476 and shrinking.

I've never ridden on the bus because I was homeschooled until college, when I had a passed down car so I just drive myself.

also we're technically ranchers iirc

EDIT: I think the distinction is /farmers/ make a certain number of dosh from their farms and are given some tax differences for that whereas ranchers don't.

im sry bby ill blow u later

This just might explain why Indie's fabulous voice wasn't made to a pop star 10 or so years ago

10 years ago I was in Germany.

I sit in the second or third row on the bus with my best friend on the way to school every day. :U

Though for field trips and the like, I usually try to go for the middle-back.

I like sitting in the far back part of my gold limousine because that's where the built-in video games and my personal chef are. Oh, wait... you guys are talking about buses?

lol peasants

I like sitting in the far back part of my gold limousine because that's where the built-in video games and my personal chef are. Oh, wait... you guys are talking about buses?

lol peasants

So all the airplanes we heard in the skype call were actually your servants, right?

I don't like four wheelers. I don't like buses. They make me sick. >.<

The only way I'm cool with them is if I get the front seat(cars) or any window seat in the bus. Not like I travel using buses much.

So all the airplanes we heard in the skype call were actually your servants, right?

Yes. They are professional warpilots whose sole purpose is to make sure that me and my personal tropical island with a big-ass mansion in it are safe and well.

Hah you call them peasants? How pedestrian and folksy. I call them plebians, pleebs, pleebies.

Unlike you I have some amount of decency and class towards these poor, unfortunate... "people". Oh, if only I could bare to share my riches with them! If only!

By the way, your use of slang is so very childish. Why, I bet you eat caviar in your bedchamber and think you're so full of class, don't you? Why, I think you deserve a sugar cube for your effort! ...But I can only afford organic pink sugar straight from the Himalayas and I don't think its worth the trouble to order it. :<

Edited by Esme

Hah you call them peasants? How pedestrian and folksy. I call them plebians, pleebs, pleebies.

Are you their patrician?

Are you their patrician?

Please consult Res Gestae Severus. It might be said that to the people, I am a father; to my city and my state, a husband. But first and foremost I am Autarch, and admission to my Autarchy is typically limited to one per generation.