What seats do you prefer on the bus?

Don't be like that =/

I myself have lived in a small village for almost exactly 10 years and to me the cons of it outweigh all the pros it could ever have.

goddamn freohr how dare you have opinions contrary to excellen's

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was born in a small town

And I live in a small town

Probably die in a small town

Oh those small, communities.

All my friends are so small town

My parents live in a same small town

My job is so small town

Provides little opportunity

Educated in a small town

Taught to fear Jesus in a small town

Used to daydream in that smalltown

Another boring romantic, that's me!

But I've seen it all in a small town

Had myself a ball in a small town

Married an LA doll and brought her to this small town

Now she's small town just like me

No I cannot forget, where it is I come from

I cannot forget the people who really love me

Yeah I can be myself here, in this small town

And people let me be just what I wanna be

Got nothing against a big down

Still hayseed enough

To say who's in the big town

But my bed is in a small town

That's good enough for me

Well I was born in a small town

And I live in a small town

Probably die in a small town

And that's probably where they'll bury me

Front should always be reserved for handicapped, elderly, or people with kids. If you see one of such people coming and you sit in the front and dont move, be prepared to earn the ire of all bus denizens.

I don't particularly understand why, please do explain... :mellow:

Edited by SlayerX

Don't be like that =/

I myself have lived in a small village for almost exactly 10 years and to me the cons of it outweigh all the pros it could ever have.

I will be like that all I want to.

It depends on the person's preferences. I'll just assume that mine are just different than yours.

I went from a big city to a smaller town and that made me way way happier. So now I just wanna go to smaller towns even more x3

It's so they can sit down with less movement in/out of the bus. Handicapped people already have seats you shouldn't be sitting in reserved explicitly for them, and kids usually don't really need a seat any more than you do. I've never seen a situation where anyone actually gets angry at someone for not standing for a kid (besides the kid, that I have seen).

I went from a big city to a smaller town and that made me way way happier. So now I just wanna go to smaller towns even more x3

I did the opposite of this. Went from a small town to a mid-sized town and liked it a lot. Then I went to a big city and FUCK CITIES MAN. That said, growing up in a small town was shitty, too. Mid-sized towns/small cities are the best.

As for where to ride on the bus, I prefer to walk.

I usually sit wherever.

Oh, FD, visit Muncie. It's like, medium sized but has that small town feel. Felt that way to me.

I miss living there

Edited by Emerald Knight

Oh, FD, visit Muncie. It's like, medium sized but has that small town feel. Felt that way to me.

I miss living there

Lol I googled Muncie's population.

My town is 8k (it was 7k when we moved here though =o It's really been growing since stupid Indianapolis keeps expanding) EDIT: oh wait that was in 09..... I'll see if I can find more up to date EDIT EDIT: Okay according to wikipedia (which could very well be wrong) "The population was 9,001 at the 2010 census." My town is the bestest. Or it was the bestest in 2010.

Awww =[

Edited by Freohr Datia

13.5 million people in my city

WELP.

I'll stay as far away from there as I can =3

I really don't like huge populations.

And I used to live in Indianapolis which is still way smaller than that.

I like how this suddenly turned into a discussion about population.

I live in the capital, but our population is only 403,000-ish. It seems a lot bigger than that though. Charlotte is the only city in the state that's bigger though.

13.5 million people in my city

WELP.

also that is literally over a fourth of the total population of argentina

Pretty sure in the city proper it's more like 3 million.

My town is 40k. But I'm part of the NY metropolitan area which has nearly 20 million.

I agree with that person. It's not that no one wants to sit in the front, it's just that what he/she said is true.

I agree with that person. It's not that no one wants to sit in the front, it's just that what he/she said is true.

You are still not explaining why, she might be correct, that still doesn't mean i suddenly understand why. I understand the handicap and seniors (seniors might have a harder time moving around)[Thank Severlan], but for families its still in the air (unless pregnant mother).

You are still not explaining why, she might be correct, that still doesn't mean i suddenly understand why. I understand the handicap and seniors (seniors might have a harder time moving around)[Thank Severlan], but for families its still in the air (unless pregnant mother).

Well, that's all there is, really. If it's parents with children around 4 years or older, I think they can stay standing for a while.