What the hell are you getting at here?

Well in FE there are the red and green knights who show up every game...maybe we could call them the strawberry knights! You know as like an archetype.

Edited by Hawkeye Hank Hatfield

Well in FE there are the red and green knights who show up every game...maybe we could call them the strawberry knights! You know as like an archetype.

But that's kind of unfair to the green haired knights because there isn't much green on a strawburry.

But that's kind of unfair to the green haired knights because there isn't much green on a strawburry.

I grant you that, I grant you that. But you might think of the red pulpy stuff as representing the fact that the red knights usually have higher physical growths, while the green knights are more blowin in the wind like a leaf with higher speed and skill growths. Also, if you sort of consider the strawberry plant as a whole, there is plenty of green...I dunno if you consider that an acceptable [so and so]. If there was a decided preference, on the whole, for red over green knights (fruit over leaf and stem) I would feel more comfortable with this comparison.

Edited by Hawkeye Hank Hatfield

I grant you that, I grant you that. But you might think of the red pulpy stuff as representing the fact that the red knights usually have higher physical growths, while the green knights are more blowin in the wind like a leaf with higher speed and skill growths.

Actually, it's about half and half.

STRONG GREEN

Kyle

Sain

Kein

Sol

FAST GREEN

Lance

Oscar

Alec

Sorta in the middle - leaning fast because bases

FE11 Abel

... Notice that the green one is usually considered better, as well. Apart from maybe Kein, maybe Abel depending on difficulty and one could possibly argue Alan.

[/unnecessarily pedantic]

Edited by Furetchen