Shining Force Mafia

Psych

Nope. IF i die, mafia benefits from it, but only if town isn't organized. If cop doesn't end up inspecting me i still intend to claim and will most likely be targeted by mafia N1, however I'm hoping that with me claimed people will be able to plan ahead for what will end up happening.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, i'm fucking serious about this shit. If you're so curious about me, contact me directly.

Question. Day one starts today in about 12 hours. Assuming i got that right which i should have. If you don't like it why haven't you even bothered to ask me any questions?

I have permanantly been on IIRC since i stated that and i have stated my skype and msn which i have been logged into 100% of the time since i stated them in thread.

If you want to ask me any questions contact me. I don't know if there is anything specific you want to know about what i have stated but i will be glad to answer any and all questions.

i don't see a list in the op but Psych do you deal in informed observers and informed observer accessories

because i would like to be the former.

Currently there are not any. If I get around to it there should be an IO PM sometime later today.

ALSO MY WHOLE INTERNET AND CABLE WENT OUT YESTERDAY

but I am back

Almost half the day has passed since another player has posted. Guess everyone has a life :/

@Manix

Doc, bomb, mason, silencer, governor/mayor, and bulletproof? Just kinda throwing something out here.

paranoid gun owner, shoots and kills anyone who visits them regardless of anything

Lol, Psych is the host of the game. I'm pretty sure he knows what a PGO is, especially if Elieson is indeed the PGO.

Lol, Psych is the host of the game. I'm pretty sure he knows what a PGO is, especially if Elieson is indeed the PGO.

who knows, man, who knows

and he could have called it something else

But PGO's role makes sense. Like, this guy has a gun, and he's paranoid, so he shoots people who visit him at night. But Granny's role makes no sense. She's an old woman, so she likes stabbing her knitting needles into the jugulars of people who visit her at night?

But PGO's role makes sense. Like, this guy has a gun, and he's paranoid, so he shoots people who visit him at night. But Granny's role makes no sense. She's an old woman, so she likes stabbing her knitting needles into the jugulars of people who visit her at night?

I was thinking the exact same thing!!!!!

Also shut up Haze

And that's long enough since I got 0 actions in that 30 minutes.

As you all wake up to prepare for battle today, you count your blessings that no one has disappeared during the night.

Whoops too early. Eclipse is gone. She can't be contacted today both inside or outside the thread for fear of modkill.

Also, a royal messenger has delivered a small piece of paper. One of you picks it up and reads it aloud.

Hi guys! This is your announcer starting off the day right! I've looked at the weather forecast and it looks like we're expecting lovely weather all week. So go out there and find those scum. N0 was pretty quiet. I talked to a couple of people. I had some lovely conversations with them too. I can't wait to talk to some more of you and get to know you even better.

Now for some facts about me. I've got 200 words every day to tell you lovely folks stuff without you knowing who I am. Also, I like vanilla ice cream. It's just so yummy and goes with basically everything, don't you agree? Well that's all for now. As I learn stuff, I will let you guys know. This should be fun. Now go out and hunt. The 76th annual Hunger Games starts now! May the odds be ever in your favor.

Day 1 ends 6/12 at 8:30 EST. But probably more like noonish cause I doubt I'll get up that early.

Edited by Papermate

Dear Shinori,
maxv.gif

You are Max, Town Leader.

You are leader of the Shining Force, and one of the chosen people of an ancient race. You are a master swordsmans, but lost your memory about your past.

Because you lead the Shining Force, if you die they will not be sure what to do without you. The Day after your death, all votes towards the lynch will be sent in anonymously.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

This is my Role PM. I would like the town in order before i die.

Let's get this shit started.

>Here comes the RVS

##Vote: Blitz

I swear one of these times you're gonna be scum. Your run as a townie has to end sometime right?