Shining Force Mafia

Psych

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By townies I meant "the good guys", or "the ones who are not from the Mafia", or "the ones who don't want to kill me, then cook me and eat my meat with rice and ketchup"

Lol, sometimes I eat rice and ketchup together.

Edited by BigBangMeteor

Lol, sometimes I eat rice and ketchup together.

I miss ketchup. Now I can't eat it anymore because of my stomach. >:

Rapier, Shinori said Elie lied about his role.

Didn't you see?

Did he? I thought he said he thought Elie lied about his role, and he wanted to confirm that, because if positive it would reveal a lot.

There are others assigned to vote Elie, he's the lynch target today. And just so people know why, he lied to me about his role. This lynch has a few outcomes, but all of them give us the info we need.

Elie 100% lied about his role to me and came forward telling me his role was something separate. I had already been suspicious about his PGO claim since N0, and was tempted to test it last night, but chose not to. Now if his normal role is true, It will answer a lot of things for me, which will be passed to the next town leader.

I feel partially like I should link some of the conversations I've had with people here in the open involving a few certain players.

First part: I'm a little wary of: "oh lol, BBM was scum! now that we have reached this revelation it might have been better if I voted him, huh?" If you flip scum, there's a higher chance that Rapier is town based on this interaction. Doesn't it just seem strange?

Second part: So you're suspicious of Marth for doing the same thing you did, despite it being in a different manner? The buddying, I mean. Rapier had stated that he was suspicious of the both of you for chumming it up with BBM, and you kind of shook it off here.

So, right. I didn't mean to say that it was better off if I had voted for him. At that point in time, I found both Rapier and BBM scummy. However, I found Rapier more scummy. Since Shinori said that he was fine with either one being lynched, I voted for the one who I viewed as more scummy. What I was trying to say with that part of the post was that if my head had been clearer I would have explained my reasoning better as to why I was voting Rapier instead of BBM.

Second, I wasn't trying to shake it off. I did try to explain. Rapier accused me of buddying with BBM for knowing how the lynch would turn out. But, all I was saying was that if theoretically BBM was scum, I didn't see how lynchproof made sense as a claim because a logical thing for Shinori to do would be to test it. I didn't really see how that was buddying with BBM. That was just me looking at the situation and seeing two outcomes. One where BBM's claim was true, and one where his claim was false and thinking that it wouldn't be very smart of scum to go with that claim. And I was suspicious of Marth, yes. I still haven't talked to him very much, but I would say that he is no longer one of my top scum reads. I don't really seem him being my top lynch target for at least the next day.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about the PGO claim.

wrt to conversations: I think it might be an idea, considering I'm getting kinda sloppy by not actually doing any thinking here.

So, right. I didn't mean to say that it was better off if I had voted for him. At that point in time, I found both Rapier and BBM scummy. However, I found Rapier more scummy. Since Shinori said that he was fine with either one being lynched, I voted for the one who I viewed as more scummy. What I was trying to say with that part of the post was that if my head had been clearer I would have explained my reasoning better as to why I was voting Rapier instead of BBM.

Why didn't you vote BBM, if you knew that he wouldn't get lynched if he was really Town (and Unlynchable)? You'd be able to both clear him or lynch a scum (as it happened).

I didn't vote BBM for two reasons which I've said at various points throughout this game.

1) Shinori said that he was fine with either a BBM lynch or a lynch of you. I found you more scummy so I voted you.

2) I wanted to make my views clear, and since my vote wasn't going to change things much one way or the other, I ended up leaving it on you because of how I felt then and there and because I didn't want to flip flop when I saw you and BBM as scummy.

(and also let it go, because you're starting to bother me a bit too)

Bizz, I will explain this. Slowly. If this bothers you, I'm sorry. Don't take this personally.

Lynching a lynchproof means that the town no lynches, BUT learns that someone can't be lynched. It's possible we're dealing with a lynch doctor, or a mafia unlynchable, but either way, we learn that there's something out there that STOPS lynches. Even if it's not as informative as a role flip, it's a way of getting information. Rapier was a complete unknown; for all we know, we could've forced A Useful Role to claim publicly. Therefore, if your lynchproof is acting weird, you test it. In this case, BBM was acting weird, so it makes perfect sense to test him. This came after I left for the day, so I couldn't really say anything about it in my role PM.

Call me scummy if you feel that I am; this is my way of contributing.

I'll read everything after this post and respond later.

Which role did he claim now?

Is it a passive or an active one?

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Shinori, don't answer these kinds of questions in public. . .or anything involving role/character, unless it's damn important. In this case, it wasn't.

Lynching a lynchproof means that the town no lynches, BUT learns that someone can't be lynched. It's possible we're dealing with a lynch doctor, or a mafia unlynchable, but either way, we learn that there's something out there that STOPS lynches. Even if it's not as informative as a role flip, it's a way of getting information. Rapier was a complete unknown; for all we know, we could've forced A Useful Role to claim publicly. Therefore, if your lynchproof is acting weird, you test it. In this case, BBM was acting weird, so it makes perfect sense to test him. This came after I left for the day, so I couldn't really say anything about it in my role PM.

Oh, wait, this is the complete opposite of what I thought you were doing.

Never mind, thanks for explaining.

Oh, wait, this is the complete opposite of what I thought you were doing.

Never mind, thanks for explaining.

No problem~! I was going off of role, not person.

I hope Elie really is Mafia, because we already have so many targets and he's the last one we'd think about lynching today. Marth, Lucina and Helios look much scummier than him.

Please tell me, good sir, how the three of us look scummier than Elieson. And how you think Manix is town. Elaborate.

Alright. I'm going to bed and will probably not be back on before phase end. At some point in the next two days I will be making a post explaining my thoughts and the reasoning behind my actions thus far. Until then though, here are some important thoughts.

I currently believe Elie to be town. I think that while he lied about his role to Shinori, it was because he had a plan that he then realized he couldn't do and still have Shinori's plans work. He then came clean and admitted he lied. I don't know about anyone else, but to me that seems like a town move.

After saying that though, I believe that Shinori has a plan with this lynch and will trust him on it.

Rapier: I thin that I've been tunneling on you. I want to apologize for that. Tomorrow I intend to go though the entire thread and reread it and remake my judgement on people based on that. I'm not saying that after that I won't find you scummy, but I believe that up until now I haven't been giving you a fair chance, and I'm sorry for that.

Beyond that, I will put everything else in my big post.