Shining Force Mafia

Psych

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's like, her only meaningful post. Not that I have anything against schoolwork and all, but I just find it weird that you find Iris, over everyone else, to be the most town.

I've been using this OC thing, you know.

Lucina, if you know how to catch scumslips, you'll know people need to talk for them to happen. Why would anyone not talk, except to avoid scumslips? I want an explanation from you about this. Kinda reasonable that you wanted to stay in the background, though, if you're used to newbies being lynched.

##Vote: Hikarusa

##Vote: Hikarusa

Yo. Anything specific you want from me? Other than a general "post more"? (Which you could do yourself, by the way~)

Kay tacks on a warning to her scumbuddy Lucina and throws out a vote on Hika without explaining it.

Calling it now.

You aren't very good at damage control, are you? Alright, this'll make me scummy as shit, but honestly I really really hope that you are mafia Lucina, and I have been hoping as such for a while, so let's just pretend you are as long as we're being this inane~

##Vote: Lucina

So I think chances of one of the two people I've trusted with info is quite possibly scum. However I'll deal with the first bit of info at the moment.

Our announcer was supposed to be role blocker last night and wasn't. Go go thoughts. Converse and talk about this, I'm not saying any names yet, but the roles should be enough info for you to effectively talk about.

Also if you are going to vote someone, please explain why you are voting the person.

##Unvote for now.

##Unvote

Alright then, let's get serious for a second. Whoever this role blocker is, they sound like the person we should be voting on. I'm curious as to who it is. Are you sure everyone else did as they were told, though? Perhaps rather than the role blocker being mafia, someone else is mafia and messed with him thinking he was a more important role. Or it could be one of those two aforementioned vanilla claims?

Really, there are only a limited number of things that it could be, though I do think it's a good idea to keep the role blocker's identity secret else he be unjustly assaulted if he's legitimate. Can't explain shit if you have no idea what happened yourself, after all!

Are you sure everyone else did as they were told, though? Perhaps rather than the role blocker being mafia, someone else is mafia and messed with him thinking he was a more important role. Or it could be one of those two aforementioned vanilla claims?

Bolded part is important and there is one role that was claimed that could have canceled the role block.

I also think the second part you stated is important as well. However, not for the same reason.

Well lets see. Did anyone claim to get role blocked? Or did the roleblocker provide an explanation? Because unless the announcer knew who the claimed roleblocker was and that they were going to be blocked, it would look more to be the fault of the roleblocker. But then again theres the possibility of mafia what martyr/reverse martyr(I forget the difference). But then if the announcer was maf and knew that they were supposed to be blocked so that they would be able to mess it up why would they mess it up knowing it could make them look bad?

I dunno. I'd say seek some straight answers from the role blocker then lynch if necessary.

Yo. Anything specific you want from me? Other than a general "post more"? (Which you could do yourself, by the way~)

Reaction test. ##Unvote (Hikarusa)

##Vote: San

You bringing up Iris as a townie after they've made a whole two posts does make you look scummy enough for my vote.

Nice OMGUS. As I said, outside contact exists. Postcount isn't everything here. Also, since you kinda ignored my request for an explanation of your post, ##Vote: Lucina

Kay tacks on a warning to her scumbuddy Lucina and throws out a vote on Hika without explaining it.

Calling it now.

If I was gonna warn "my scumbuddy" about anything, why the heck would I do it in the thread?

FIRST OFF: The rest of the town roles need to tell Shinori what happened.

SECOND: Someone within the mafia agreed with me. I don't like this. Now, who likes using my logic. . .

##Vote: Helios

So I think chances of one of the two people I've trusted with info is quite possibly scum. However I'll deal with the first bit of info at the moment.

Our announcer was supposed to be role blocker last night and wasn't. Go go thoughts. Converse and talk about this, I'm not saying any names yet, but the roles should be enough info for you to effectively talk about.

Also if you are going to vote someone, please explain why you are voting the person.

##Unvote for now.

The roleblocking is a lie, I guess? If I knew about what happened between you three, I'd be able to answer properly, but that's asking too much.

- Aere: After we confirmed his claim and after Proto shot him, it should be clear that he's Town.

- Elieson: Imo, he rushes to conclusions a lot. But I'm not sure if it makes him scum, or if it's just the way he plays the game. I've got neutral vibes from him.

- Lucina: She has already played Mafia before, so the newbiecard doesn't save her from our arguments. I'm unsettled about her because she said she'd rather wait for scumtells/slips, which doesn't help the Town at all. Leaning scum.

- Manix: His nice wall of text made me change my opinions about him. He's pretty decent and the stuff he says makes sense, so I trust him. Leaning Town.

- Shinori: Our L, and trusted Town Leader. I'm leaning Town.

- scorri: I'm not sure what to say about her because of her lack of posts/because I hardly PM people and chat. Neutral for now, although I think she was dramatizing a bit about me in the post she decided to vote me.

- BigBangMeteor - Hanzou, Mafia Kidnapper Lynched Day 1

- Luster Purge: RIP dude.

- adiosToreador: I'm pretty sure she's Third-Party. She's being helpful to the Town, but she also wants to be "left alone", which I see as a Third-Party reaction. A Survivor has more chances to survive when it helps the Town hunt the Mafia, so I can understand that.

- eclipse: Has been posting decent stuff, and she was kidnapped by BBM on D1. I'm pretty sure she's Town.

- Kay: Oh, Kay. No, it's not ok. Your situation is terrible, you see. On your last post, you gave many reasons to lynch Lucina, yet you decided to vote Hikarusa without justifying yourself. Not to mention you have been too inactive for my tastes. I see your vote as a way to draw attention from Lucina. Leaning scum.

- Rapier: Damn it I always look scummy

- Bluedoom: Buddies with BBM. Enough said. Leaning scum.

- StrawSloththeSawSlothStraw: Says decent stuff when he's here. I'm neutral towards him, but I'm leaning Town slightly.

- Cap'n Flint: Forgot you existed.

- Iris: Post more. I know you're busy, so I'm giving you a break. =P

- Helios: Another player who I forgot existed. I have null reads from him, and I should talk to him through PM as soon as I can.

- Serious Bananas: Leaning newbtown.

- Hikarusa: Also not sure about him. He makes some decent posts, but that's it. Neutral, leaning Town.

With that said...

##Vote: Lucina

There's a good chance that you're scum. And if you are, things will get pretty bad for Kay. It's a good opportunity to kill two birds with one stone, and I'm willing to bet on that. That's pretty much the only reason I'm not voting Marth for buddying with BBM.

Reaction test. ##Unvote (Hikarusa)

Nice OMGUS. As I said, outside contact exists. Postcount isn't everything here. Also, since you kinda ignored my request for an explanation of your post, ##Vote: Lucina

If I was gonna warn "my scumbuddy" about anything, why the heck would I do it in the thread?

You could have attempted to protect her by using an excuse in the thread. Now you see it's hopeless.

Is it possible the roleblocker just didn't target the person you told him to target? Or is is theoretically possible that the announcer can't be roleblocked? Beyond that, I'd say that either the roleblocker was messed with in some shape or form, or that they're lying to you since it's pretty obvious the announcer posted. I guess I'd suggest making sure of targets from all parties that could possibly have been involved before outing names/rashly voting.

Rapier: It's possible that I was overreacting a little bit in my post towards you. I've been looking back over my posts some, and I think that I may have been tunneling a little too hard towards you. I'm not saying that I don't think you're scummy anymore, it's just that I have less of a solid lead on you. I've been fighting a cold and general lack of sleep the past couple of days, so my mind's been really fuzzy. So, a general apology to the group for my posts maybe not being the best that they could have been.

Is it possible the roleblocker just didn't target the person you told him to target? Or is is theoretically possible that the announcer can't be roleblocked? Beyond that, I'd say that either the roleblocker was messed with in some shape or form, or that they're lying to you since it's pretty obvious the announcer posted. I guess I'd suggest making sure of targets from all parties that could possibly have been involved before outing names/rashly voting.

I remember BBM once suggested that the Mafia has some sort of role-stopping ability. Maybe that's the case...

Wonderful! I see this mafia is a rather friendly one, and I respect that. This better stay that way for a while.

I think that when I get back from helping my mom and sister out with a few things, I'll go ahead and compose a color list. I'll also compile a few reasons why my suspicions have changed so often over the course of this game, and some proof that I've been having a little too much fun with the OC.

##Vote: SB

I'm going to leave this here until I come across more information; can't really say more than that, sorry!

I'm also incredibly wary of Lucina, Kay, and Iris. Lucina especially, for pretty much doing nothing but echo everyone else and "waiting for the right moment" which is a pretty convenient excuse for not contributing.

Any particular reason, or just a lack of information?

FIRST OFF: The rest of the town roles need to tell Shinori what happened.

SECOND: Someone within the mafia agreed with me. I don't like this. Now, who likes using my logic. . .

##Vote: Helios

Someone within the Mafia agreed with you? What do you mean by that exactly? Oh and hi Eclipse.

You just want to talk to me don't you tongue.gif

Maybe he's talking about the fact that the maf killed Proto? That's the only thing I can think about that would result in Eclipse knowing the mafia agreed with her. Unless there's some result I'm missing or something.

3. Who do you think is the most likely to die tonight?

Manix and possibly Strawman. If we have a half-competent scum team, and Proto's not on it, then him. Marth will probably live due to his ability to forget details.

That. I think that's what eclipse is talking about. I searched all of her posts, which is why it's not quoted, but this is my guess.