Shining Force Mafia

Psych

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're making a big mistake Shinori, but I think you already know that. I can't really object because you know my role and unless the mafia tailored me or something retarded then that's what I'm gonna flip. I still don't understand why you're using the fact that people claimed to me against me; it's not my fault I'm a trustworthy individual. Just watch out for Iris and Kay if I die a miserable death.

You're making a big mistake

Classic scum final lines #5682: "You're making a big mistake, USER".

Several iterations of "Why me?", "Town loses", "welp", and, on occasion, crude language.

Then there's the same things, in other languages, shoddily-done movie quotes, Horatio Caine one-liners, song lyrics....

The list goes on.

Several iterations of "Why me?", "Town loses", "welp", and, on occasion, crude language.

Then there's the same things, in other languages, shoddily-done movie quotes, Horatio Caine one-liners, song lyrics....

The list goes on.

fuck you my death quotes are amazing

I missed putting up the grace period, but it still happened.

Dear Helios
maey.gif

You are Mae, Town Citizen.

You are a knight, and fight using spears and lances. You are the only child of the great warrior Varios, and are fighting to get revenge for his death.

As a citizen, you have no special powers, but you can still try your hardest to find and eliminate the Mafia.

You are allied with the Town. You win when the Town eliminates all threats.

Helios was lynched. He was Mae, Town Citizen.

Night 5 will end on 6/27 at 2 AM EST.

I'd better explain further:

- So far, it's been three lynches, and two + 1 mislynches; D1, D3, and D4 were the good ones

- All of our power roles have been going down in a hurry

- The cop hasn't died yet

- Neither have I

There's several conclusions that can be drawn from this.

- The mafia has information, and lots of it

- They don't fear a cop

- Thanks to the state of things, I think there's a lot of people that should be talking that aren't

- If our announcer is correct, then Snike is clear; I sure as hell didn't see his lynch coming up today

Given Strawman's role, I am inclined to believe that at least one of the remaining mafia is in a suit. In other words, we're gonna have to treat this like a NOC game, complete with scumtells. Get in here and talk, folks.

I don't know how they could have gotten information because I have literally said nothing to them

the only scum that contacted me was blitz and I avoided telling him anything

I've been running the math on a possible scenario where it actually is Scumnori. They would need to bus a healthy supply of members to keep themselves looking good, especially after double-town bomb fiasco. Getting rid of their rolecop Blitz would be no issue at this point now that they know every role, etc.

That said, despite every angle I've tried to look at it whatwith paranoia about town losing like sheep lead to the slaughter, it still seems absolutely impossible, because there would have to be no town cop, at all.

In other news though, with now 3 confirmed vanilla town (fmpov), it would not surprise me for there to be a vanilla goon or two. I will be feeling infinitely more confident if we somehow end up lynching one, because a vanilla goon would be prime bussing material over inventor.

Further, bear in mind that as I've been under heavy scrutiny, being told neither jack nor shit, it's impossible that I'm the leaky information sieve. Further, there is demonstrable proof of multiple vanillas in the game, there's no more point in focusing on me unless we all want to lose.

Let's see what the night brings us, continue talking though I like it and it helps.

But a few people here know my plan and what would happen, so hopefully that plan brings us victory.

Also lol @ the fact that there is the actual possibility of scumnori because I've done that before and so did SFMM2. But in all seriousness, I'm not. If I was then Eclipse wouldn't be alive right now.