Shining Force Mafia

Psych

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, at this point we have information claiming to:

Bizz should not be killed (Or looked at in a malicious way) because This and This

Shinori should be investigated by a cop because This and This

Elieson [Me] should not be targetted because it will result in death, seen Here and Here

And Eclipse and Helios may have "uncool roles", whatever that means.

Just posting what we know, since I really don't want to watch N0 burn away without anything gained.

YOU GUYS, THE GAME HAS STARTED AFTER ALL

Doubting 2 PGOs or like roles, so one of shinori/elie is being truthful...

Don't like shinori's request for a cop, though. Seems a biiiiiiit fishy.

i don't see a list in the op but Psych do you deal in informed observers and informed observer accessories

because i would like to be the former.

I am not malicious or a threat. I will pass by peacefully. Contact me if you need; I am not asking for hostility.

Also, please stop hinting at having 'not-so-special' roles because it gives clues to where the mafia should and should not target.

What the hell name change Kay?

Does this sentence have meaning, Clipsey?

Eli's claim looks weird. Why so hesitant to make sense, dude? Sometimes softclaiming vaguely is a good idea but that was a time to be more specific, IMO.

Also, please stop hinting at having 'not-so-special' roles because it gives clues to where the mafia should and should not target.

Agreed. Unless you're trying to fly under the radar, but even then, there are better ways of doing it~

stop throwing out information regardless. SFMM2, remember? We don't know what the mafia has to counter us.

btw I have the blandest/specialest, shittiest/bestest role in anything ever. Please don't/do target me with all your roles, I have nothing/something in store for you~

btw I have the blandest/specialest, shittiest/bestest role in anything ever. Please don't/do target me with all your roles, I have nothing/something in store for you~

posting with a naegi avatar

o

in case someone was planning on playing through dangan ronpa or something

I should get a Syo avatar.

Because Syo <3

That was a reminder to let Psych know about the name change, Kay. ;/

Anyway, if that's "flying under the radar", tee-hee~! I'll explain this. . .maybe.

That was a reminder to let Psych know about the name change, Kay. ;/

Uh, I kinda assumed he noticed since he used the new name in my role PM.

Hey, remember when I said don't kill me?

Well, don't even consider killing me. Don't even think about it. Don't even look at me in a murderous way. Don't fling knives at me for fun just because it's N0 and there are no deaths on N0.

You will regret it, I promise.

Leers at Bizz

It has come to my attention that I should be providing opinions on the softclaims so far~

Shinori: I don't like it at all. Trying to clear yourself early is not exactly something we see a lot, and is kinda making me think that there might be a tailor/godfather. Iunno, just seems to early to call for a cop check. Maybe even a scum!watcher or something? There are too many possibilities that could be the right one right now. Question to everyone: What town roles could benefit from being cleared by a cop early?

Elieson: Claiming PGO or similar. Fair enough, it's a logical play.

Something that doesn't give a crap about being killed at night (bulletproof), or something that doesn't mind dying in the name of town leadership (numbers, for example).