FEE3 - 2012

Arch

What happens if I don't give my stuff before the deadline which I believe is August 7th right?

Also Tactics Universe doesn't exist anymore

Can we make special extensions for people who aren't doing interviews/patch-stuff (I mean, it doesn't take 10 days to download a video I give you and upload it, right? :().

If not, then I need to know so I can make plans to get eye bag surgery as I work tirelessly on preparing in time or just say fuck it.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little under 3 weeks till it's showtime folks! I'm eagerly awaiting this. Missed FEE3 last year since I wasn't here for it if memory serves, so yeah. I'm glad I've been subscribed to Trent for a while now.

Expect to see me in the comments on youtube Trent.

I had said earlier that I would put up a trailer for Dimensional Rift, but due to lack of free time and a whole lot of text issues I must fix I will not have a trailer made in time/I need less things on my plate right now.

RIGHT SO DEADLINE'S OVER

If your project/hack/~whatever~ hasn't been submitted yet, make sure you do ASAP to Arch, pleeeeeeease

if you've got some reason why you can't get it in atm then please make sure to PM myself or Arch with the details of why and we'll work something out <3

So when do the actual videos start, anyway? :)

I know you have lots to get ready and stuff but I just gotta know, hehe!

what is the order

I request mine be first since the game will already be out the day before... if everything works right anyway ._.

I haven't recorded everything, so there isn't an order yet o 3 o

all you gave me was a trailer for some thing, so what?

I request mine last, as last place makes the final impression.

Oh right haha I never recorded an interview because my life fell apart when I came back to job corps.

Yeah sure klok