FEE3 - 2012

Arch

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The deadline's getting pushed back to August 7th!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┴┴ now I have no reason to put off doing that damn sprite I can't do and that damn conditional event that isn't working.

I'll actually get a little bit more in from the advance, thanks!

meh, still awkward XD it doesn't really matter, I just think it's cute

implying you're interested lol

and when we scratch out our entire posts like this I feel like we're spamming because there's nothing left but line breaks...

I suppose this also helps with "that"... I say the advancement is overall a good idea as it allows us to enjoy FEE3 just as we get out of summer in late-August (well, for some people, anyway) and kind of reflect on various hacks in the community that have progressed over the time. XP I totally didn't just say this just to add to the topic so I don't get warned again

Fire Emblem Hacked: FE7

Name of Hack: Silver Blade (working title)

Creator: Raven (or VanguardRaven, whatever) and the most random team of individuals you'll ever see.

What You'll Submit: Live Playable Demo.

Anything Else?: Apologies in advance for the lengthy intro.

It'll make me work on it I guess.

Name of Hack: Two Tales Unfold

Creator: Sea Lion

What I'll Submit: Playable Demo

Anything Else?: The scholar class won't be ready, so some classes might be a bit off for characters. Some speaking frames might be missing.

Edited by Sea Lion

What I really want to see for FEE3 is FE: Death or Glory. That hack is one of the few I might actually enjoy playing, and it's made by a single person and has a legitimate storyline.

I've grown to be friends with NYZgamer3, the creator of Death or Glory, and he's been on vacation since June 7th but should be home sometime this week. Idk if he was entering Death or Glory, but I did encourage him to.

• 2 weeks later...

As the day that the interviews and everything I assume are due draws closer, I have a question. What day is this starting? I am kinda curious so I don't miss it in the other swath of videos I see when I am at my home page on youtube(the place where all the videos of the people you subscribed to are shown when they are uploaded usually). As far as I've checked, I don't see a definite start date on here, unless I'm just stupid and missed it.

Edited by Kisume

FEE3 itself will be held on the 18th through to the 25th of August, so get prepped.

Here you go, Kisume.

And I had completely forgotten about the deadline being pushed back to the seventh and was about to panic at not having all of Death or Glory's portraits done. ^^;; B-but don't worry, I'm still hard at work at them and NYZ will actually be able to submit his hack for FEE3 on time.

Name of Hack: Capvespre (working title)

Creator: Akagami

What I'll Submit: Screenshots, videos, maybe a short demo and if Seph dares to make a interview in Spanish I 'll agree... hehehehehe

Anything Else?: *insert Big L verses*

The deadline's getting pushed back to August 7th!

Can we put this in the OP? I looked there now to recheck when the deadline was and almost had a heart attack.

Here you go, Kisume.

And I had completely forgotten about the deadline being pushed back to the seventh and was about to panic at not having all of Death or Glory's portraits done. ^^;; B-but don't worry, I'm still hard at work at them and NYZ will actually be able to submit his hack for FEE3 on time.

Many thanks Kon. This is good to know.

Hm, I could probably find you a translator for that interview... lol

Also, do we have to actually submit said content by the deadline? ...That feels like a really stupid question, but I mean like, if we just have something we're sending in (i.e. a trailer) and not like an interview or something that takes time to prepare, is that okay? I mean you'd literally just upload the video for me in 720p HD or whatever, sooooo...

Can we put this in the OP? I looked there now to recheck when the deadline was and almost had a heart attack.

Speaking of updating the first post

Name of Hack: Silver Blade (working title)

Creator: Raven (or VanguardRaven, whatever) and the most random team of individuals you'll ever see.

What You'll Submit: Live Playable Demo.

Anything Else?: Apologies in advance for the lengthy intro.

I do not see Iron Antimony there! nor is it on the cafe

Hm, I could probably find you a translator for that interview... lol

I can speak English quite well, it was for the lulz XD anyway, if you wanna try... :D

• 2 weeks later...

So, I've decided to completely change the story of my hack, as I felt the old plot was a bit boring. As a result, I won't have anything to show by the time FEE3 rolls around, so I'm withdrawing my submission.

Name of Hack: Fire Emblem: Death or Glory

Creator: NYZgamer3

What You'll Submit: Public Demo Patch, Screenshots

Anything Else? Nothing else yet.

Well it's about damn time! I'm very excited to see what you've done in the past month or so with this actually.

Hah, he was mostly waiting on me to revamp all the mugs. Sorry 'bout that. ^^;; But yay~ I'm so glad I was able to get them done on time! Well everyone but Guntram but let's just ignore that for now.