FEE3 - 2012

Arch

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I'd say thanks for doing this, I watched many of these hacks for the first time in FEE3 (playing them all myself is kind of an intense time commitment, herp) and it's just so impressive what you all do :3 Clap for all of u dudez

Just thought I'd say thanks for doing this, I watched many of these hacks for the first time in FEE3 (playing them all myself is kind of an intense time commitment, herp) and it's just so impressive what you all do :3 Clap for all of u dudez

Yeah I would definitely like to thank you for all of the time and effort you spent doing this as well Seph! I hope it was as fun for you as it was to watch. :)

seph it was awful and i hated every second of it

the next time you decide you want to do something like this

don't

;):

• 11 years later...
On 8/6/2012 at 3:59, fuzz94 said:

Sé que ya le envié un mensaje privado a Arch al respecto, pero tendré algunas cosas que mostrar para esto.

Juego pirateado: FE7

Título: Fire Emblem: Dimensional Rift

Creador: Fuzz94 y equipo. (Subieko ayudó con los gráficos, NYZgamer3 ayudó con algunos eventos)

Envío: tráiler, demostración reproducible en vivo, entrevista con seph, ¿parche de demostración pública? (todavía en debate)

Continuando con la publicación de Thatguy con un segundo proyecto que ha sido secreto por un tiempo.

Juego pirateado: FE7

Título: Proyecto 76

Creadores: Squad 76 (Dr. Sholes, ThatGuy, Fuzz94, NYZgamer3)

Envío: tráiler, capturas de pantalla, hablaré de ello en la entrevista con seph.

Me gustaría jugar este hackrom porfavor mandame el link de descarga reiteró el fire emblem dimensional rift