So, why exactly is it that... (SPOILERS!)

Why does Lucina dress up like Marth? That's been on my mind since I found out about it and I can't think of any possible explanation that doesn't sound like weird fanfiction, since it's apparently in the Supports could anyone shed some light onto this?

Marth's a legend in whatever time that Krom lives in, and Lucina thought that it would be wise to disguise herself as the hero to gain Krom's trust more easily.

Please do not say that the disguise is for no reason, it's not because of some Smash Bros. thing.

Marth's a legend in whatever time that Krom lives in, and Lucina thought that it would be wise to disguise herself as the hero to gain Krom's trust more easily.

Please do not say that the disguise is for no reason, it's not because of some Smash Bros. thing.

Why didn't she reveal Naga's Mark if she wanted to gain his trust? It's basically sure proof of being a member of the Royal Family of Iris, especially when it's on your eye and thus impossible to fake.

Well, we can probably chalk it up to poor communication skills on Lucina's part.

Edited by Onestep

Unless she's secretly into crossplaying! :p

That's also likely, considering how much effort she puts into it. I mean, looking at her chest in other classes, those must be a bitch to bind down.

Edited by Striped Shirt