Rate the Unit, Day 51: Est

Est is better than some of the other crap you get, even at base, but it's really only because of the Ridersbane and that she can fly. Like the archetype she spawned, if you want her to catch up you have to excessively baby her. She has a Ridersbane off the bat which is the only way she'll be killing anything, but the thing Est is best at is dying.

Est isn't even the worst of her archetype, but why, IS? Why?

1/10

I don't think I'll rate anyone else in Shadow Dragon because I don't particularly like the game, but... it's Est.

You guys are amusing.

Est is awesome. At least she does something story wise unlike her overhyped sisters who are boring as fuck which is saying something because this is Shadow Dragon we're talking about. :x

Free Ridersbane and lets you mess with reclassing some more and nabs the Mercurius by herself like some kind of ninja.

Actually, I'm giving her 10/10 for shits and giggles. teeheehee

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Est has always been a great money maker at the arena in FE1 (NES).

Edited by アイネ

Are you facepalming at me?

Because I'm not so sure.

Even so I say that the Ridersbane is a nice bonus.

:facepalm:

Well every post of yours cries for a facepalm, but eclipse did the honors for me for your... Terrible post.

Est has always been a great money maker at the arena in FE1 (NES).

Because that's incredibly relevant to her FE11 performance, after all. Why did you even say this?

0.5/10(- bias)

Est has suck bases, sucky jointime, and even her growth's aren't that impressive(Catria bets her where its important, so what if Est has a higher str growth?) 45 str growth base is fine, but her other growths seem to be lacking for her jointime. She brings you Mercurius and ridersbane though, so niiiccceeee.