A Newbie has come to town

Jedi

Kids, the Folgore thing isn't an elitist club.

Just alk to SHin or Yellow.

Actually, our origin isn't that happy, it involves suicide

Please be joking. mellow.gif

If this is true then I always thought of it as some fad. . . not something as serious as that.

It really isn't a happy origin story. The entire incident dragged on for at least four or so hours in the chat room, until someone finally had the guts to ask Tangerine and Bal to do an IP check on the three people we suspected. And once it was proven to be a hoax, we were all pretty pissed.

Edited by Folgore Yellow

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'll let Boron explain it.

Right now, we're thinking of recruiting more members to be chracters.

Like Lumi and Furet playing a couple.

Or some other backup rookie rangers

Well, I'll let Boron explain it.

Well, there's a VERY fictionalized version of the incidents that occurred in the chat room in the FR thread, which would be the FR origins story. And by "very fictionalized", I mean that I couldn't remember every single person who was involved in the incident, nor the exact things that were said. But it gets the gist of the incident well.

Yeah.

So, kids, feel free to join.

We're not Mormons, just a bunch of SFer organizing drafts, creating stories, shipping BoronXDOku, and making magic.

Did I mention that if all the cast of the Folgore Rangers, villians included, were to be one team in another SFDTT thing.

We'd win

So hard

Nothing could stop us

We've got Horace, Doku, Cam, Integ, PKL, Sho,Eclipse, Refa, Darros, and a bunch of shitty drafters noone can remember.

BoronXDOku

No. Green lies. There is no shipping in the Folgore Rangers!

But anyway ... I apologize for us sorta taking over your thread, Jedi. :P This happens quite frequently, though ...

No. Green lies. There is no shipping in the Folgore Rangers!

But anyway ... I apologize for us sorta taking over your thread, Jedi. :P This happens quite frequently, though ...

This is just practice, for when we take over SF.

I think we have enough OP-ness to do it.

WE HAVE HORACE AND SHIN AND CAM AND INTEG, OF COURSE WE CAN!

This is just practice, for when we take over SF.

I think we have enough OP-ness to do it.

WE HAVE HORACE AND SHIN AND CAM AND INTEG, OF COURSE WE CAN!

We also have Nightmare, who's a former mod. :P

I'd like to join the Folgore organization in memory of the incident. I'm not all to well known around here so here's hoping I can get my Social Status higher and to make new friends!

I won't change my name to any Folgore color, but I'll put something in my sig. to indicate that I'm a member.

So, who do I talk to to become a member of the Folgore Organization?

Once again, sorry for taking over your thread there Jedi.

I'd like to join the Folgore organization in memory of the incident. I'm not all to well known around here so here's hoping I can get my Social Status higher and to make new friends!

I won't change my name to any Folgore color, but I'll put something in my sig. to indicate that I'm a member.

So, who do I talk to to become a member of the Folgore Organization?

Once again, sorry for taking over your thread there Jedi.

Hey no biggie! I don't mind. I get to learn more about you all this way so I see it as a plus xD

And going all the way back up to the top, thanks for the welcome Folgore Yellow! and I will follow your advice to the letter, except when I screw up due to an airheaded moment.

Edited by Jedisupersonic

Ugh Green, your advertising is atrocious.

Greetings, Jedi! I am Bluedoom, the tea- loving dude who loves playing mafia games. Have you played Ace Attorney? :3

Enjoy your stay. Its probably best for you to stay away from serious discussion though. Fun stuff: Drafts, Forum Games, Rate the Unit threads, Mafia games.

Edited by Bluedoom

Ugh Green, your advertising is atrocious.

Greetings, Jedi! I am Bluedoom, the tea- loving dude who loves playing mafia games. Have you played Ace Attorney? :3

Enjoy your stay. Its probably best for you to stay away from serious discussion though. Fun stuff: Drafts, Forum Games, Rate the Unit threads, Mafia games.

Thanks and nice to meet you Bluedoom. I have played the Ace Attorney games and I enjoyed them quite a bit :D the 3rd game is my favorite.

Welcome to the forest! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Any others you haven't tried besides FE4 and 5?

Also, while the Folgore thing had a really depressing origin the fad as it is now is quite silly/non-serious and injoke-filled. As far as I've looked, anyway.

Welcome to the forest! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Any others you haven't tried besides FE4 and 5?

Also, while the Folgore thing had a really depressing origin the fad as it is now is quite silly/non-serious and injoke-filled. As far as I've looked, anyway.

I have yet to play 12 or Gaiden as well. Oh and of course Awakening lol, thanks for the welcome Crash

Also book of life is it? What anime is that gif from?

Welcome dear friend. Tell me how many Fire Emblems have you played?

Thank you kind sir.

I have played, 7 games in the series. Hoping quite a few more shortly, the ones i've played are, 1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11

Thank you kind sir.

I have played, 7 games in the series. Hoping quite a few more shortly, the ones i've played are, 1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11

Damn you!! I played all the ones you named execpt 1.

Anyways which one was your favorite? I know mines was Path of Radiance.

Edited by Defender of the light

Damn you!! I played all the ones you named execpt 1.

Anyways which one was your favorite? I know mines was Path of Radiance.

Hahah I only played 1 recently so that's kinda funny xD. Path of Radiance is also my favorite! :D

I just loved the story and characters even more so then the other games. The struggles of Ike and his ragtag band, The Black Knight and the whole mystery of the medallion and so much more make this a huuuge favorite. Blazing Sword is a close 2nd favorite.

Hahah I only played 1 recently so that's kinda funny xD. Path of Radiance is also my favorite! :D

I just loved the story and characters even more so then the other games. The struggles of Ike and his ragtag band, The Black Knight and the whole mystery of the medallion and so much more make this a huuuge favorite. Blazing Sword is a close 2nd favorite.

To me it was my fav becasue it was the 1st Fire Emblem I played and it introduce me to the series.

To me it was my fav becasue it was the 1st Fire Emblem I played and it introduce me to the series.

I see! That's part of why Blazing Sword is my second favorite it was my first fire emblem after I learned about the series through Super Smash Brothers Melee.

I see! That's part of why Blazing Sword is my second favorite it was my first fire emblem after I learned about the series through Super Smash Brothers Melee.

Well Roy is our boy. Yes I went there.