[FE10] Rankings Draft

PKL

[spoiler= Generic ruleset]

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 5 players.

2. Ike, Micaiah, Sothe, Geoffrey, the Herons, the Black Knight, and Lehran are free for all to use.

3. The drafting order is reversed for the last round of picks.

4. Haar is banned from drafting.

5. The game will be played on Normal Mode.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove/Smite undrafted characters and NPCs, trade, Escape/Arrive, and transfer items/skills between teams.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, opening Doors and Chests, finding hidden items, and giving Blood Tide/Night Tide/White Pool bonuses.

3. Allied and Other units may do as they please without penalty.

4. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter (1-6 counts as 2 chapters, and 4-E counts as 5 chapters).

Exceptions:

1. One of Edward or Nolan is free for each of 1-P, 1-1 and 1-2.

2. Volug is free for 1-5.

3. Elincia, Marcia and Nealuchi are free for 2-P

4. Nephenee and Brom are free for 2-1.

5. One undrafted, non-Lucia unit is free for 2-2.

6. One undrafted, 7 move unit is free for 3-1.

7. One undrafted, 6 move unit is free for 3-3.

There will be 3 leftover units. They will be banned.

[spoiler=These 3 suck too much to be drafted (theyre banned)]

Fiona

Oliver

Kurthnaga

Now for the new stuff. We will be drafting as normal. There will be a number of factors to determine the winner, kinda like this draft. We will be ranking how many supports you get, how much exp you get, etc.

Categories				Points

Lowest TC in the chapter		5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Lowest TC at the end of the Part	10, 8, 6, 4, 2
Lowest TC at the end of the game	15, 12, 9, 6, 3
Supports				3 per level (5 for A)
Boss Quotes				3 per quote
Most EXP gained in the chapter		5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Most EXP gained at the end of the game	10, 8, 6, 4, 2
Items obtained during the chapter	2 per item
Overall least BEXP used			5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Note:

Temporarily free characters do not count for point totals.

Lowest TC in the chapter: This is by chapter. Whoever gets the best TC in a separate chapter gets the most points. Second gets the second best amount of points, etc. If there is tie, both get the same amount of points correspondent to their place.

Lowest TC at the end of each Part: At the end of each Part, whoever gets the best TC gets the most points. Second gets the second best amount of points,etc.

Lowest TC at the end of the game: At the end of the game, whoever has the best TC wins gets the most points. Second gets the second best amount of points, etc.

For supports, to avoid just any character supporting, we will be using the RD Beta List as reference.

If your drafted character cannot support the other character in the RD beta list, they cannot support in this draft. Micaiah and Sothe's support does not count for points and they cannot unsupport. In addition, characters cannot abandon a support once initiated.

We will choose someone to keep scores for us and you must submit at least 1 chapter info per day. Undrafteds cannot support.

Boss Quotes: This will be counted in every chapter as well. The requirement to get the points is to get the quote and both the player controller character and the boss have to talk. If only the boss talks, its not a boss quote.

Most EXP gained in the chapter: At the end of each chapter, everyone will keep track of how much experience each of their characters got. Undrafteds (and free for only a few chapter characters) do not count toward this total. Free forever characters like Micaiah however do. The heron's exp do not count.

Most EXP gained at the end of the game: Same as above except whoever got the most EXP at the end of the game wins this category. This does not count BEXP'd characters. So make sure you keep track of experience each chapter.

Items obtained during the chapter: Items like things sothe steals, buried items, droppable items, etc. But starting inventory does not count. You get 2 points for each item that counts.

Overall least BEXP used: At the end of the game, whoever used the least amount of BEXP gets the most points.

Please send chapter info,

In this format:

Chapter:

TC:

Boss Quotes:

EXP gained:

Treasures/items obtained:

BEXP used:

For example,

Chapter 1-P

TC: 5

Boss quotes: Micaiah

Exp gained: (lets say micaiah gained a level and 11 exp, it would be:) 111

Treasure/items obtained: None

BEXP used: None

If you dont submit a chapter before the specified time, you lose 2 points. If you take 2 days, you lose 6 points. And if you dont submit by day 3, the chapter wont count for you. (you will be skipped)

Teams:

nano- Titania, Aran, Tanith, Shinon, Sigrun, Muarim, Calill, Ranulf, Caineghis, Lethe, Giffca, Lyre

PKL- Edward, Nephenee, Soren, Nealuchi, Janaff, Laura, Makalov, Heather, Rolf, Vika, Sanaki, Meg

Quintessence- Nolan, Elincia, Ilyana, Mia, Naesala, Kieran, Lucia, Pelleas, Bastian, Stefan, Renning, Ena

Vicious Sal- Jill, Gatrie, Ulki, Volug, Mordecai, Tormod, Rhys, Danved, Volke, Nasir, Gareth, Kyza

CR- Oscar, Marcia, Zihark, Boyd, Nailah, Brom, Tibarn, Leonardo, Skrimir, Astrid, Mist, Tauroneo

Edited by Professor PicKLe

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does 'Loot' imply? As in, what is counted as loot? Dropped items, buried treasure, chests, other? I'm also not joining, I've gotta clear some other drafts first.

Edited by Konnor97

chests, skills/items obtained and all that stuff. Base items arent affected by this, only in-chapter map items. For example, if sothe stole the 1-5 master seal, you get points for it. If he finds an arms scroll in 1-6-1, u get points. But if you buy a master seal from the vendor in 1-E, it doesnt count.

Edited by Professor PicKLe

Uh...no, their support doesnt count and they cannot unsupport in this draft. I should add that to the rules. Also, if u find me the beta radiant dawn support list, Id appreciate it.

You should add up to 7 points for the objectives, not just 5.

Yeah, that was the first thing I thought about.

Huh? why?

Why? Because what points would player No. 6/7 get? Multiples of 7 would be better, imo. I know most of us will get almost the same TC in several chapters but still...anyways what CR and I want to know is, what about the 6th and 7th place? 0 points?

I suggest this:

1. 7 pts
  2. 6 pts
  3. 5 pts
  4. 4 pts
  5. 3 pts
  6. 2 pts
  7. 1 pts

and this:

1. 14 pts
  2. 12
  3. 10
  4. 8
  5. 6
  6. 4
  7. 2

and this:

1. 21
  2. 18
  3. 15
  4. 12
  5. 9
  6. 6
  7. 3

EDIT: Literally, ninja executed X_X *falls like exeggutor XS*

Edited by Quintessence

Sorry for Double Posting. PK, I want to join but I don't think I'll be able to post every single day, but I can write down carefully every single thing I do/get in every chapter. Besides, I won't be starting it as soon as drafting is finished because I have a shitload of FE10 drafts to clear. I would join but won't post every day :S

Ouch...no one has joined yet. I would make it like that quint but i doubt we will get 7 players anyway...id be surprised if i get more than 2 :(

You dont have to post every day. You can just send multiple chapter results per day to whoever is keeping the score...and youre not supposed to post your results here but PM it to the scorekeeper.

I'd say leave it open for a few days, allowing up to seven players. If you get less (like five), then adjust point values accordingly.

How about we do a draft up to part 3 only and not do part 4? RD is a really long game and we're all backlogged, so cutting out part 4 gives us 47 units to work with. So if we put Kyza and say, Lyre, in a package and Meg/Fiona in a package (not those exact pairs, but you get what I mean) then that leaves us with 45 so 9 for everyone, if we had 5 people. You might have a bit of trouble finding 7 people.

Edited by Executioner

What's defined as 'Boss quotes'? Would 1-P have 2 different boss quotes since there's Ed/Leo vs Pugo and Micaiah vs Pugo quotes?

Also, BEXP used means the amount of BEXP used in the base prior to the chapter, right?

How about we do a draft up to part 3 only and not do part 4? RD is a really long game and we're all backlogged, so cutting out part 4 gives us 47 units to work with. So if we put Kyza and say, Lyre, in a package and Meg/Fiona in a package (not those exact pairs, but you get what I mean) then that leaves us with 45 so 9 for everyone, if we had 5 people.
Uh...no. Might as well do part 4 if you did the long parts anyway. @ Illuminate- boss quotes is when a character talks to a boss. Most bosses have a generic conversation with everyone except with a few characters. For example, soren vs pelleas in 3-E. Both the character and the boss talking is pretty much the requirement to get the points. As for BEXP, yes. Edited by Professor PicKLe