[FE10] Rankings Draft

PKL

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I could have taken an extra turn and got the boss quote and probably two extra items.

Why am I so silly.

Regarding CR, I think you can get Sothe and Miccy next to the top armor on turn 3 after some shoves. Then Sothe can drop Miccy just in range. There is a longbow archer in the way though, I guess Zihark can catch up to take him out? Or maybe he will move to attack Vika.

I probably could have pulled off this strat too, but I didn't think of it...

I always 5 turn that map in normal drafts by having sothe go right and shove miccy twice in Turn 1 or shove Sothe once and Miccy once. That way, he can reach the ledge mage in turn 3 and snipe it with a knife. Then, he can drop Miccy in Turn 4. Recruit Muarim and he kills boss (you can also kill him with Sothe but its very likely it will require hax). As for how CR got both door keys...no idea.

Edited by Professor PicKLe

Maybe sending one unit to the main hall and the other one to the throne could be useful to get the 2 keys. She has Zihark and Leo so that can be done. BUT HOW DID SHE GOT THE BOSS QUOTE WITH MICCY?! AND IN 5 TURNS!? O__O

Maybe sending one unit to the main hall and the other one to the throne could be useful to get the 2 keys. She has Zihark and Leo so that can be done. BUT HOW DID SHE GOT THE BOSS QUOTE WITH MICCY?! AND IN 5 TURNS!? O__O

I had Sothe, Jill (DMaster), Volug & Sothe &&&& Tormod... And I couldn't get 4.

Door keys: It's one set. I derped MAJORLY. Boss quote: Leo and Zihark shove Sothe so that he can drop Miccy in boss range on turn 4. But my score would still stay the same since I forgot to list the steel lance from 1-6-1. :facepalm:

Also, typo, my BEXP used was 1750

Edited by CR-S01

So many derps lol. Im getting extremely annoyed at BEXP used whenever I play. Having to record how much BEXP I use is frustrating -_- Can we just, drop BEXP used? Does anyone even mind?

Alright. From now on, you guys dont have to record how much BEXP used and the category is dropped. Unless one or two of you complain loudly

You'd rather keep tracking BEXP? I hope you are being sarcastic. Its like, the most annoying thing ever and Its slowing me down considerably.

Seriously? I have played up to 4-5 now and I almost used no Bexp except on Elincia. You have to realise that this made every chapter a tiny bit harder.

Still, if you all want to drop, fine.

:S Why are you guys so lazy? Just write down initial BEXP and the BEXP left, math it and gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

sob.gifsob.gifsob.gifWHY DIDN'T YOU INCLUDED MOST BEXP GAINED!!!!!?????¿?!¿!?!?¿!?¿!?¿!??!?¿!?!?¿?!¿!? sob.gifsob.gifsob.gif

Anyways I won't complain.

Nano, why are you so fast? olololo. I think I should follow your path...I'll speed do this after finishing the Boyz draft...then this...then CR's laguz....lol, so much drafts...and finally...Harpwn's Beorc draft...where everybody smokes something when Harpwn hosts....Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

EDIT: Ah...Sigrun wub.gif

Edited by Quintessence

Waiting on Sal for 1-8.

Will be arriving today, (Morning here), depends on when I am going to visit my 93 year old Granddad. So before or after that. I'll try to get to 1-E after this. Although IM SURE I CAN'T 4 TURN 1-9... (Although maybe seraph robe...)

Why?

17 Hp and 2 Defense Micaiah at 1-8 iirc.

Also, As I said before, busybusybusy now, but i'm going to do 1-8 now. Next time, just don't wait for me. The - 2 rule exists.

EDIT: Sorry guys, can't make it, everything is about Study, Intakes and Sollicitation atm.

Edited by Vicious Sal

Sal gets no points for this chapter. You'll have to be done up to 1-9 for the next update, Sal.

Chapter: 1-8

TC: 4

Boss Quotes: none

EXP gained: 357

Treasures/items obtained: whatever was supposed to be dropped because rout map and I forgot

1-8

TC: 4

Exp gained: 353

Boss Quotes: None

Treasure/items obtained: Arms Scroll

BEXP used: 3010P

Chapter:1-8

TC:5

Boss Quotes:None

EXP gained:516

Treasures/items obtained:Forgot to record. Maybe there was nothing?

BEXP used:3368

Chapter: 8

TC: 4 (46)

Quotes: LULZ

EXP Gained: 141EXP (Micaiah) + 83EXP (Sothe) + 66EXP (Nolan) + 51EXP (Ilyana) + 50EXP (Rafiel) = 341EXP

Items: None

BEXP: 3050P

BEXP Used: 2285P

LTC:

PKL, CR-S01, Quintessence: 5

Nano: 2

EXP:

Nano: 5

CR-S01: 4

PKL: 3

Quintessence: 2

Items:

PKL: 2

Nano, CR-S01, Quintessence: 0

Boss Quotes:

All: 0

Overall:

PKL (155)

CR-S01 (138)

Nano (127)

Quintessence (127)

Vicious Sal (104)

Quint overtakes Nano! Quint ties Nano!

Edited by BigBangMeteor

Rafiel's exp does not count. This is to prevent spamming turns getting a bunch of exp.

Also, lol how did quint;s rafiel get 50 exp in 4 turns? Facepalm_emote_gif.gif. Without raf's exp, quint;s exp is lower than CR's and mine's. Which changes the points a bit.

Facepalm_emote_gif.gif Ah..derps, derps and more herps.

Actually, lol it is 40EXP Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

But, why doesn't it counts? The herons are free and everyone can get their experience each turn. And, imo, if heron's exp doesn't count, then stolen items should not count as well.

What, how did I get so much more exp than everyone else. I didn't count Rafiel either.

Dammit quint, I'll get you in 1-E, you just wait...

Edited by nano