Official "Integrity for Draft Section Mod" Nomination Thread

Elieson

52 members have voted

1. 1. Should he be Draft Section Mod?

• Yes
    • No

Hell, I'd be happy to see him be an administrator. Not so certain that HE would want that :p

by the way I want this man for Written Works mod

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, on a rare serious note of mine, I really do not think Integrity is capable of making the right decisions for our forum in a position like that (Admin). I fear we would have some very questionable mods in that event as well, considering the type of behavior he exhibits himself in certain instances :P. And that's not intended to be offensive, nor am I predisposed to negativity towards him. I mean we love eachother! Just the way I see things in regards to this subject, and I'm sure he would agree himself to some extent at the very least.

Anyone who replaces me is going to have to pick at least 2 new mods to replace Musashi and Sirius if they're even still on at that point, so when I do eventually leave I'll have to pick someone with good judgement! Or even pick the two new mods myself before I go. Who knows! Either way it's not relevant for now, you guys are stuck with me for a while longer yet; I've got unfinished business for forum improvement still!

As a moderator I have been pretty consistent in my support for Integrity. He and Bal were my two nominations the last time a spot opened up, it just so happens that Bal ended up winning the day there :P. That was probably for the best, since I could easily see Bal in my position in the event that I leave. I think he'd (Integrity) be great under circumstances where he finds himself with a superior.

Also I hope you guys appreciate my staff transparency cause that took me a while to write >:O!!!

Edited by Tangerine

Okay let's nip this argument in the butt before it gets anywhere. Cut it out, you two :P. It's a fun rally thread, don't ruin it with squabbles!

oh Ein responded in a way that wasn't that bad, guess I jumped the gun out of precedence :P.

Edited by Tangerine

Okay let's nip this argument in the butt before it gets anywhere. Cut it out, you too :P. It's a fun rally thread, don't ruin it with squabbles!

But I am having fun.

Either way ... while I would consider it awesome if Integrity was the drafting section moderator, has there really been any serious need for a mod on the forum? As far as I know, there haven't been any big shitstorms in the drafting section ... yet, at least.

Okay let's nip this argument in the butt before it gets anywhere. Cut it out, you two :P. It's a fun rally thread, don't ruin it with squabbles!

OUR ADMIN IS THE BEST BECAUSE SHE CAN SPELL

Edited by Tangerine

Looking back at the ROM Hacking section, that thread has been a little ... crazy recently. I could see why a moderator for that subsection would be a good idea. The drafting section hasn't seen much drama. There was only one incident that looked as if it would cause trouble, and it was dropped with somewhat civil terms. I guess we don't need a mod for drafting section just yet.

But if we ever do need one, Integrity has my vote.

HIKA AND EIN I APOLOGIZE

I meant to type "Hika has furet on his ignore list," an obvious lie, but instead put Ein and what resulted was different than what was intended.

Don't worry Sevywoo. I still <3 you.