Higurashi Mafia - Game over

Jaybee

Wonder why all the big-name players are being killed?

well duh, namekills are a thing

Anyway, my thoughts are all jumbled right now, I'm sorry. I doubt that I'm gonna be able to make a coherent post for a while

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh, are my breadcrumbs that hard to interpret? Should I leave bread slices instead? Subi seems to have figured it out, and Eclipse and Shinori, you both have a complete grasp on what was going on. I'm sure you can figure it out.

Think about it. Just think.

In the meantime,

Would you all rather lynch me? It's gonna confirm an entire RolePM in this thread, and either clear someone or ...unclear someone?

You all think it's best, i'll even selfvote. I would've prefered being NK'd, but that's silly to expect at this point.

Explain to me why purposefully mislynching yourself when we've already had one is a good idea? I'd say that Oracle claim clears you outright. I don't mind having my PM shown to everyone, but I do mind an intentional mislynch.

Someone that isn't a guaranteed mislynch. So no voting off Eli/Cam/me (you'll have to take my word on the last one), and I'd rather not see Shinori/BBM today.

hm...

Let's hear from ## Manix. I've seen you normally in other games, you were all over me that other game (and you were then removed from play for the remainder but STILL).

I didn't list Subi up there because I haven't completely ruled out the possibility of SK/vig; if so, then her role could very well be mafia. I don't have much reason to believe that Cam's a mafia watcher yet.

No we can't lynch you elie. If you die and it does CLEAR eclipse, mafia might just go up and shoot her/poison her, or ignore her because of then obvious doc target making everyone else completely defenseless.

I just don't know how to make use of my role at this point now. Though it occurs to me that I should just continue using my mind and figure this shit out.

Manix and Aere have so little on the table, Helios is close to them. Kay too.

Well, as far as things go, being NK'd tonight may have someone else as my target, I don't know who to target yet.

I think we've narrowed it down a bit more, and I'd like to keep some actives around.

I'm considering holding on Kay, because visited still holds some form of responsibility in my mind, but the other 3 are easy lynchees too.

Shinori: I did indeed target someone last night. I'm not sure it's a good idea to out the target though?

I don't want to lynch Aere yet because he's posted so little that I can't get a read on him. If he's not around to defend himself, then I REALLY don't want to lynch him, it would be Scorri 2.0.

I would be okay with a Manix lynch, being inactive + echoing is scummy and also seems unusual for him. I'm less sure on Kay, she seems slightly scummy to me but if Bizz died from a Poisoner then it seems unlikely to me that scum would have visited her the night of her death. I would rather wait and see more from Kay at this point, but I would be willing to lynch her if everyone else is against a Manix lynch.

i dont quite want to vote manix yet as he hasn't been on to defend himself recently it seems but i think either him aere or helios is our best bet tonight. as already stated. Need to stop being lazy and reread but im eating.

Because Snike has subbed in for San, the phase has been extended by 24 hours. Day 3 ends on 25 June 2012, 8am, GMT +8.

Edited by Iris