[5] Bluedoom: Subieko, eclipse, BigBangMeteor, Shinori, adiosToreador

[1] apocalypseArisen/Aere: Bluedoom

[1] BigBangMeteor: Shinori, Elieson

[1] Elieson: Shinori, Balcerzak

[1] Helios: Shinori, San

[0] Balcerzak: adiosToreador

[0] Camtech: Elieson

[4] Not Voting: apocalypseArisen/Aere, Camtech, Helios, Rapier

Result: Bluedoom, Mafia Bodyguard, Okonogi Tetsuro, lynched.

[spoiler=Voting Order]Elieson votes Camtech.

Elieson unvotes Camtech.

Subieko votes Bluedoom.

eclipse votes Bluedoom.

Shinori votes for Elieson.

Shinori unvotes Elieson; votes Helios.

BigBangMeteor votes Bluedoom.

Bluedoom votes apocalypseArisen/Aere.

* Aere subs for apocalypseArisen.

adiosToreador votes for Balcerzak.

Shinori unvotes Helios; votes for BigBangMeteor.

Elieson votes BigBangMeteor.

Shinori unvotes BigBangMeteor; votes Bluedoom.

Balcerzak votes Elieson.

adiosToreador unvotes.

adiosToreador votes Bluedoom.

San votes Helios.

Night 2 ends on 23 June 2012, 10pm, GMT +8; or 10 am EDT; or in 47 hours and 44 minutes.

Edited by Iris

That was unexpectedly fruitful.

Also, I like how it says "Dear user,"

I almost expect that Marth was Takane, but upon getting lynched the other role took the fall, and his scumbuddy got the upgrade.

That's all I'm going to say until daybreak.

Though I have no idea how Eclipse knew Marth of all people (cuz I mean there's been a ton of inactives) was scum is still strange to me, I can't complain with the results so like Bal I'm surprised with how fruitful that flip was. I also believe that pretty much confirms Clipsey is town for basically making something out of nothing.

Helios and Eli seem the scummiest to me right now, and while I know it's silly, Eli is acting so completely crazy that it would be absurd no matter what his alignment is. Helios is acting really... idk, neutral and/or waffly, and I noticed that he's been voting for some people over nothing, and not voting for others over something. He went crazy with prod votes at first, but he's been saying I need to talk more all game without voting for me. It's just inconsistent and looks like active lurking to me.

I'm neutral because, quite frankly, I'm having a lot of trouble getting good reads this game. Also I haven't really been around in the last couple days so I haven't been able to scumhunt as actively as before. It's funny that you're going to use the toned-down voting as a reason why I'm scum when you yourself said "hey instead of voting you should just gently prod people into talking" which I started to do instead. Weird that when you take someone's advice they use it against you huh? Anyway that doesn't forgive my shitty D2 play so I'll have to step things up D3 to prove my worth.

That went much better than expected. PHEW. Seems like there's more killing power than just the mafia, if Marth's role PM is to be believed.

Not liking Helios' last post; that's your scumtell (and no, I'm not telling you what it is until we're both active in zero mafia games).

Though I have no idea how Eclipse knew Marth of all people (cuz I mean there's been a ton of inactives) was scum is still strange to me, I can't complain with the results so like Bal I'm surprised with how fruitful that flip was.

If you read back through D1, his posts actually are pretty scummy. If you read through N1, you would see BBM's and my thoughts on why as well. I can't put my finger on it, but the way you talk about Eclipse in this post strikes me as kind of odd. Also, Marth wasn't that inactive (not compared to Rein, Kay, and Bal anyway), not sure why you're lumping him in with them.

Ok so Marth had the power to assist a specific player in accomplishing their role. The only way he could aid this Takano is to be able to communicate with him...her? We haven't learned how though. This implies a JoAT role.

He could also take a bullet for Takano, or vice versa. This implies a communication link between the two, as how can he take a bullet for someone who he has no idea who they are?

Marth buffs another player. As far as a link to who that Takano player is, I don't see any leads, except that eclipse was debuffed and Marth does the opposite, so I assume they aren't the litle team mentioned in that rolepm.

Not sure on what else though. I hope more good things come up from tonight.

Ok so Marth had the power to assist a specific player in accomplishing their role. The only way he could aid this Takano is to be able to communicate with him...her? We haven't learned how though. This implies a JoAT role.

He could also take a bullet for Takano, or vice versa. This implies a communication link between the two, as how can he take a bullet for someone who he has no idea who they are?

Marth buffs another player. As far as a link to who that Takano player is, I don't see any leads, except that eclipse was debuffed and Marth does the opposite, so I assume they aren't the litle team mentioned in that rolepm.

Not sure on what else though. I hope more good things come up from tonight.

I would think that if a player has a role that helps a specific player, they have the same alignment. Otherwise, that would just be... well, definitely bastard modding, at least. Still, there's no reason to assume that Takano isn't mafia, that just doesn't make sense. Unless you know something we don't know?

I'm neutral because, quite frankly, I'm having a lot of trouble getting good reads this game. Also I haven't really been around in the last couple days so I haven't been able to scumhunt as actively as before. It's funny that you're going to use the toned-down voting as a reason why I'm scum when you yourself said "hey instead of voting you should just gently prod people into talking" which I started to do instead. Weird that when you take someone's advice they use it against you huh? Anyway that doesn't forgive my shitty D2 play so I'll have to step things up D3 to prove my worth.

If that's what you were trying to do, fair enough, but sheesh, that was some reaction to one vote in a phase that had ended.

Yeah, Marth's PM implied that there are multiple mafias, because the way that he could take a bullet for this Takane person and vice-versa probably means that their mafia only has 2 players, which is way too little for a game with 14 players.

That would explain a lot of buddying between specific people that's been going on actually.

inb4 Shinori says Subieko and I are one of the scumteams.

I'm also assuming each mafia can only kill on certain nights, since no death happened last night.

Makes sense, unless both the Doctor and the Roleblocker stopped a kill.

So we are looking at separate smaller mafias now? This is getting crazy, imo. Both would've had to be stopped by some ability on two separate targets (or both targeted the same player) on n0, or one team has odd night kill, one had even night kill, or something ridiculous.

If we are at crazy situation theories, maybe the mafia can't kill. Maybe they are a team of lynchers. I dunno, any other ideas?

Bastard mods cold be capable of a lot :/

Yeah, Marth's PM implied that there are multiple mafias, because the way that he could take a bullet for this Takane person and vice-versa probably means that their mafia only has 2 players, which is way too little for a game with 14 players.

Just because his role could protect Takano? That could just mean there's a vig or a serial killer or something. Two mafias in a 14-player game seems like a lot and I don't see a reason why that role couldn't exist in a single mafia that included Takano and other members as well.

Not liking Helios' last post; that's your scumtell (and no, I'm not telling you what it is until we're both active in zero mafia games).

Have a feeling that I know what you're talking about, but meh you'll tell me when the time is right so I'm not worried. After all, it was you who taught me how to play this game laugh.gif.

If you read back through D1, his posts actually are pretty scummy. If you read through N1, you would see BBM's and my thoughts on why as well. I can't put my finger on it, but the way you talk about Eclipse in this post strikes me as kind of odd. Also, Marth wasn't that inactive (not compared to Rein, Kay, and Bal anyway), not sure why you're lumping him in with them.

Honestly Marth was just forgettable to me and I didn't remember many of his posts, so I lumped him in with the forgettable players. Except Bal has been posting a lot more lately so he's looking better in my eyes.

If that's what you were trying to do, fair enough, but sheesh, that was some reaction to one vote in a phase that had ended.

Not sure how it was an overreaction but okay lol. I was asleep during phase end so I was just the victim of bad timing. Oh well.

That actually makes sense with the whole theme of Higurashi, and since it seems like JB created this game based on that theme it's fair to use that as at least a factor. Maybe each group has a designated phase in which they can perform an NK? Like one can kill on even nights, one can kill on odd nights kind of thing. Based on the info we have right now it's tough to really say.

So we are looking at separate smaller mafias now? This is getting crazy, imo. Both would've had to be stopped by some ability on two separate targets (or both targeted the same player) on n0, or one team has odd night kill, one had even night kill, or something ridiculous.

If we are at crazy situation theories, maybe the mafia can't kill. Maybe they are a team of lynchers. I dunno, any other ideas?

Bastard mods cold be capable of a lot :/

(double-posting because ninjas)

But we don't have any reason that I can see to believe there are two mafias. I feel like we're jumping to conclusions and getting needlessly paranoid here. I realize it's bastard modding, but still...what evidence is there of two mafias? It's kind of weird to me that BBM and Elieson concluded this so quickly.