Higurashi Mafia - Game over

Jaybee

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kay's at L-2, if I've done my math right. I sure as hell hope that we're not dealing with a ninja hitman of an independent.

##Unvote

##Vote: Kay

Still not happy with Manix's lack of interest in this game, but that should be L-1.

Kay, what night did you investigate Bizz......

N2. I meant to say, that was what I was doing that caused me to be targeting Bizz. N1 I did indeed idle, because I didn't want to risk wasting an ability when I'd want to wait and see what happened, and use them when I had a higher chance of being useful. I still have three abilities: doc, vig, roleblock. Pretty standard.

##Vote: BBM because I don't feel like dying.

Scum bodyguard means some sort of NIGHT KILLING BESIDES MAFIA is involved. Which means possible vig OR possible SK OR second mafia. Vig is viable but not that much of a help, also BP target and two targets that supposedly activate on death, all of this game supposedly points to PEOPLE FUCKING DIEING A LOT.

Okay, this makes more sense now. I still don't really agree about there being a second mafia, but you're making sense, at least.

Dear god I missed a metric crapton while at work.

Leaving work now, will post more at like...soon o'clock.

Aere, what is your role exactly? Do you use your BPV for yourself, or do you give it to someone else? Because you said that Rein targeted Bizz.

I'm going to keep my vote on Manix because Kay is already past majority.