Official "Life for God of SF" nomination topic

Life

I would love to thank the 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 strong backing my nomination. I feel I have put enough blood, sweat, tears and a bit of other bodily fluid into SF that I should have the position of "God of SF".

I'd like to thank my mother for giving birth to me, Tangerine for her overwhelming support, NinjaMonkey for doing what he does best (being a punching bag) and the rest of you fuckers for crying whenever I pointed my finger at you and declared you unfit for this world. I did with love and I will continue to do it for the sake of my SF.

I am Life and I AM SF. Thank you.

Edited by Life Admiral

and the rest of you fuckers for crying whenever I pointed my finger at you and declared you unfit for this world.
People cried?

This is a good topic, though. I'll consider it, but there are some other pretty good candidates.

wow you think of me as a man.

I suppose that's a compliment

I think of you as one of the few who God truly wanted to walk this universe.

There are, however, others that are currently viewing this thread with wonder that will never have this privilege. They are vile creatures, living only on Cheesy-Puffs and hentai images of Ethlin doing it with Lyn and other horrid things. It is quite a shame that monsters like these live and roam the earth in this state.

sf mafia can have but one god and i am he

totally not stealing balc's joke

the story of Camtech and sf mafia:

- joined a game as a newbie

- rolled scum

- got inspected n0 and lynched d1

gg