The enemy units are the bravest and kindest characters in Fire Emblem history

They charge head on at of your units just to prevent you from take over there home. Even when they see a powerful unit that could kill them in one hit, they sacrifice there lives just so they could land a single blow and allow there comrades to fight for another day. They don't carry alot of supplies on them becasue they want to save funds for the poor. There also so nice they give us EXP when they die and sometimes give us there weapons and supplies.Most of the times they don't move towards you to attack and let you pass on. And how do we take to there kindess? Slaughter them for EXP. We are also jerks to. The Bandits just want to visit there friends and family and we shut the door on them so they can't enter.

Not to mention some are willing to join our cause. The converse is only true in one or two cases. How selfish!

And most of the powerful bosses are more than willing to sit on the throne and let us use them as training targets. Even though they have high stats and are difficult to take down, they will not try to charge us.

Some, though, will charge at you. When I went in close to the first boss of Radient Dawn, expecting it to be like the handhelds, he came foward unexpecedly and took out my main character. I switched to easy after that.

And fe4s ranged enemies will kindly attack your 2 rangers, allowing your Midir/Lester/Artur/Levin to be raised up!

And, fe6 has a shitton of enemies joining you, out of pity for the player playing this wtf shit.

Except for the fact that most of them suck, but w/e

Hmm so do you reckon in universe the units are aware of all those stats and statistics that means they'll be killed in one blow?

When I See a begnion soldier engaging a huge Wyvern with it's rider or the infamous black knight... I can't help but think... Stop blinking.

I seem to remember a soldier in FE8 being nice to Amelia. The morphs in FE7 feel bad for Kishuna and so some of the strongest ones fight with him.

And FE5 enemies just keeps on buying shit if you keep on stealing their shit

Ya because rather than requisition weapons they actually patronize local commerce.