Draft Minimafia

Paperblade

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's my favorite role in epicmafia and I wanted to make sure the town had it. :o)

I guess it was kind of a weird choice, but I really wanted town to have this role and I didn't want to um

ugh I can't say more than that without outing ):

BASICALLY I had a set of reasons pointing me to Levity being a scum dayvig reserving her shot for LYLO but if I understand what she's hinting at she's very likely town

I don't like being any kind of vig when I'm town, which is why I didn't pick dayvig.

*is taking notes*

Right. If I know what I know... yep, okay then. That leaves another question, but that'll force Bizz to out her role, so no, I'm not asking it.

before I re-read, though

Prims - Conf. town

Bizz - Very likely town by way of softclaim

Rothene - Very likely town by way of softclaim

Proto - Obvtown

BBM - Not interested in lynching today

Elieson - Scum?

Manix - Scum?

PoE is looking pretty useful here unless i've just been too quick to jump to assumptions on the top three after myself, pretty damn certain bizz-rothene are town though. i also have a selective towntell on bbm that i don't intend to bring up unless he's in danger of being lynched, but overall i don't think he's scum

I remember something from Elieson yesterday that bugged me and Manix has just looked scummy to me all damn game. I'm wondering if this is our scumpair.

You still feel that way Prims? Okay then. Sure, if that's what you want to think.

But on that note, you're looking a bit better than yesterday, given the flips. I wouldn't go after a Prims lynch.

Okay, for now, I'm going to ##Vote: Elieson. You tunnelled on Prims all phase, except for one or two posts about Manix and Proto, but that was mostly saying what other people said. Then, near the end, you dropped off on Prims saying your reasoning wasn't really valid and then said Proto/Manix were the scummiest, and you wouldn't mind lynching either one of them or Prims. However, your reasons for thinking both of those two were scummy were the same reasons that Prims had posted earlier. And even your reasoning against Prims early in the phase was similar to what Manix was saying. It just feels like you tried to play both sides.

Great, that threw out my reasoning that redirector's a nice pick for mafia.

Mafia probably didn't spend their shot on Bizz in fear that they think there is a town doctor with heals tagged on her on N1 since there are no obvious heal targets with what little info we got. The only ones giving opinion have all been suspected at some point.

reads...

Manix- might be a town worthy of being lynched because I'm very curious about how it helps us. Stating stuff and all, but nothing comes to mind over if he wants to go after any suspects or no, been relatively defensive.

BBM- votes seem to add to votes most of the time. This makes me a little wary of him.

Prims- Actively searching, and reads of as one leading the group to me. Seems to hold sway over my opinions more than the rest.

Elie- Existed for a while, suspected Prims, then switched to focus on Proto due to the NL thingy that riles people up.

Proto- NL is the only significant read. Hasn't given me any opinions to think about in his words.

Bizz- One of those whom I can't raise suspicions on...but also doesn't really convince me in going in any direction.

Yeah, an hour plus spent on writing crap like this and I still haven't figured out my opinions.

I'll put my suspicions on BBM, only because I've got nothing better at the moment.

##Vote: BBM

post almost done but fuck it I'm worried I'm clearing people too easily

Levity, can you post Goodbye, <USER>! publically in-thread? Replace <USER> with whoever.

##Vote: Manix (L-3)

okay, so

- the whole "i don't care about being lynched" deal looks more like you didn't care about anything other than responding to the possibility of you being lynched. lookit this iso, nearly all of your posts are responding to stuff that could be a threat against you, except the one i had to prod you to make. even if you say you don't care it actually makes you really touchy about getting lynched, since you had like, what, 2 :SERIOUS: votes on you at most that day?

- seriously, where were you at deadline? you unvoted, offered to hammer proto prematurely, then disappeared. i'm not sure if you were just busy or what, but you could have at least kept your vote down on somebody. i'm not sure why you would unvote me if you wanted me lynched unless you wanted to force town into a proto lynch (which, if proto is town, would reflect a lot less poorly on you following the flip)

- if levity is town like i now assume the strawduck kill was probably made to dodge the doc, kills made to dodge the doc typically target players who are quieter but have more accurate reads. if we're gonna analyze the n1 kill this does not reflect well on you

I'm still pretty certain you're scum so TUNNEL MODE ENGAGED

Elie - Manix was higher than Proto on your scumlist when you posted your wall of opinions. why did proto seem to take priority over him for the rest of the day? I agree with BBM that you playing both sides looks odd because townies should have decisive opinions of which side of a scuffle like that looks worse - refer to Marth's d1 scumplay in haphazard

BBM - what are your current thoughts on Proto? It seems odd for you to drop him so soon.

Eh, you should try and meta me some more. I've taken this stance before in other games. What's the common factor in them? Better yet, look at Schoolgirl (my only time as scum) compared to this. I'm not exactly playing that differently to the other games.

I had actually gone out that day during phase end, sozlol (see the Higrusahi thread, I did say it in there). I didn't except to be out as long as I was, I thought I would get back for deadline.

I would have gone after Bizz if I was scum for the kill because she's a guaranteed PR, and given what I know about her role, I would want that role out of the game asap. (Sorry Bizz :( )

So that raises the question: If I was scum, why isn't she dead?

Hey Prims, Manix is using self-meta to defend himself !!

I don't think I'm the role that you think I am? And even if so, I don't know if scum would want to risk a likely doc protect, i.e. me or Prims (since we're both most guaranteed to have PRs than anyone else).

Also I'm still more convinced about ##Vote: Elieson than Manix, sorry. ): I do understand your case on him, though.

So after the chaos of yesterday, I fully expected myself to be lynched... but no, you guys had to go and lynch somebody else >_> and we lost a Roleblocker when you guys were about to lynch a Vanilla instead...

ANYWAYS

From the Day One posts, I find Elieson to be the scummiest on a relative scale. idk, the way he talked about how Prims is really scummy, and then shifted to voting for me WAY after I voted for No Lynch, it just seems a bit odd. If he were Mafia, I suspect he was looking for a good target to vote and went for me only after everyone else posted their disagreements to my No Lynch, with several approving of me being lynched.

##Vote: Elieson

Aside from that, well, I'm having a hard time reading Manix, while Bizz and Manix seem to be quite townish. BBM is a bit scummy...

Aside from that, well, I'm having a hard time reading Manix, while Bizz and Manix seem to be quite townish. BBM is a bit scummy...

typo maybe? because that sentence doesn't quite make sense

So I'm suspicious for tunneling on a suspicious / cocky Prims, and even I rethink everything and prioritize Proto's Nolynch vote over manixs silly behavior, I'm still scummy? Not quite sure how that works.

I'm more suspicious of Prims though, as he still seems to be playing with the dayvig thing as though scum has it 100%. Any alignment could have any role at this point, and considering Bizz had first pick, she had free selection to either scumpick any role or block scum from picking any role.

why didn't bizz get namekilled? Because namekilling is a bad thing, and who complained about it on another thread and posted an alternative tactic about killing someone who looks very town?

##Vote Prims

also I went to sleep 5 minutes before paper posted results because it was late after a busy night of work. Am I considered dissappeared for sleeping at 2300EST?

I was waiting for Proto to make a D2 post, and now that he has, I'm still finding him scummy. This last post of his was still suspicious. A couple lines about Elieson that are not very different from why others have been finding him scummy, and then one line about his other reads that aren't supported with reasons at all. I feel it's a lackluster post to make when you know you're not very active. But I think Elieson is scummier now.

Elieson, it's not so much what you did (tunnelling and then totally changing your opinions) as much as how you did it. Basically the biggest opposition in D1 was Prims vs Manix, and you found them both scummy, and listed their own reasons against the other for being so. And as for the namekilling thing, I think that recently Doctors have realized that when there's nobody who's obvtown/clear, their best bet for a protection is a big name player like Bizz/Prims. And so the mafia, to sidestep the Doctor, killed someone else. In fact, if you're so suspicious of why someone didn't get namekilled, wouldn't it be better to think that that person is scum rather than the person who simply said he didn't like namekilling?

In fact, let me put something out there. My decisive action on Prims, which I still hold to, was put second to Proto's nolynch. Manix had that ridiculous argument involving Prims and Alaska. Those are the 3 most untown things that have happened all game. And even when I voted, I clarified my stance that Manix, although scummy, would lose in a tie situation between him and Proto.

What gets me is why Straw was nightkilled. My suspicions are that I already look scummy and will likely just be lynched, so no need to NK me, Prims and Bizz would've been unfair namekilled, Proto, Straw and Rothene were sorta inactive, BBM I teetering neutral and Manix is doing a fine job of looking scummy already. I dunno why Straw was picked over anyone else exactly, but that's my suspicion.

Thus I still think Prims and Proto or Prims and Manix are our scumteam...more likely the first. That nolynch bothered me more than the witty back-and-forth.