Draft Minimafia

Paperblade

Yeah but town logic should've been "hey Prims is crumbing a follower who knows who I am pretty hard, better protect the power role so he can survive and clear me", not "Prims is second townest". What you said implies you have access to the scum kill priority list.

it looks like a scumslip to me but IDK MAYBE I'M TRYING TOO HARD since scumslips don really exits.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't got him as cleared. Heck, I don't actually find him that notable, and FMPOV, he's the only unknown. It's a bit disconcerting, really.

That Blitz vote from the Proto vote...

In reference to BBM, on D2. Remember that BBM was the one who got Blitzy lynched instead of Proto on D1. Opportunistic scum or not, that's a fact. That's another reason why BBM/Proto could be a possibility.

I'm talking about who was towniest FMPOV. I even posted a list last Day of who I thought was most townie to least townie. It went:

Bizz

Rothene

Prims

Proto

Manix

Elieson

Or something like that. I felt it was unlikely they would go for Rothene, who hasn't done anything of note at all. And they didn't go for Bizz, who was both the guaranteed PR and the namekill on N1, so I thought they'd skip her again to try and dodge the Doc. You too, Prims, said that the Strawman kill N1 was most likely made to dodge the Doc. I thought they'd do it again. >_>

The thing is, is that unless the other scum busses BBM (which I doubt highly), Rothene actually needs to get in here to vote.

BBM's scummy play: Being quite unmemorable, really. And other stuff I can't be really bothered to remember right now, I'm sure there was something else.

I was actually talking about this post, that you made about 20 minutes ago. You say "you're sure there was something else", but you don't actually have anything other than my hammer D1 on Blitz. But mostly you say that my scummy play has just been being unmemorable.

And? Your point being?

That hammer looked incredibly bad, AND WHY WOULD YOU LYNCH SOMEONE WHO COULDN'T DEFEND THEMSELVES?

Reminder that it was also a last minute powerwagon, which I really didn't like either.

ffs

Even if you found Prims to be Townish, the fact remains that a lot of people liked the idea of lynching him (including me) and scum would have left him alone in favor of the Townish player that likely wouldn't get lynched (Bizz), which should have made you protect Bizz instead. But eh, I still think you're scummier than Manix.

And I listed Rothene as possible scum since there's nothing indicating him as Town and I don't find BBM+Manix to be very likely, making Rothene the second scum from my point of view.

The last-minute power wagon wasn't my idea, I just finished it off. I wouldn't have been able to lay down the quickhammer in the first place if Bizz and Prims hadn't voted for Blitz as well. And at that moment, like I've said several times, I considered Blitz both scummier and a more informative flip if he flipped town. Maybe it was bad play, but this is LYLO and we have to lynch people for scummy play, not bad play.

Problem: it wasn't a quickhammer. There wasn't a majority on Blitz to get him lynched immediately (only 3/5 votes required), so basically, you could have changed it during that last period of time.

With only me, Prims, and Bizz there, with very little time left in the phase, it was effectively the same as a quickhammer. And, like you said, since it wasn't majority, one of Bizz or Prims could easily have changed their vote from Blitz to Proto and lynched him instead. Why am I the only person getting flak for being on this wagon? Sure I was the last vote, but I was no more key to Blitz's lynch than Bizz or Prims were. Yet neither of them were or have been suspected for that action. It's an unfair double standard because the rest of my play was not quite as good as their's.

I already gave Prims flak for it as well on D2 (see: buddying with you post). And Bizz was easily town anyway from the way she acted, it was a mistake on her part. And I can't ask her now, can I?

Don't think it's a double standard, because it's not.

FWIW: I took Blitz's ED1 hyperposting as a sign that he wasn't trying to lie low like a power role would. Given that he was at a point on the list that was also probably likely to pick something important and end up with Vanilla if he chose Follower or something, I thought that if I was wrong, he was probably Vanilla, and I was pretty sure Proto's reaction to being lynched was townie at that point of the game. So uh, sorry? <_<

tl;dr itseemedlikeagoodideaatthetime etc

Mentioning it as a point against Prims in what, one post, is not quite the same as mentioning it ten times as a point against me. And it was never brought up, even once, against Bizz D2 when she was alive. And it is a double standard. I'm not saying my play was as good as Bizz, because it wasn't. But if you have two towers, one with three blocks on it and another with two blocks on it, sure moving the top block from the 3-block tower to the 2-block tower will make the latter one taller, but so will moving the middle block or the bottom block. The fact remains that Bizz and Prims were just as responsible for Blitz's lynch (IMO more, because they actually started it, but whatever) but they haven't been held accountable for it to nearly the same extent as I have. And BTW, if Bizz is dead and can no longer receive flak for it, Prims is still alive.

BBM, Levity

how do you feel about a last minute Blitz powerwagon?

Also, Manix, this may sound like OMGUS but you're tunnelling in on me for a reason that I not only don't like, but is also applicable to other people still alive. It's making me suspicious of you.

And since for 90% of the game you've said that Prims is scummier than me, the fact that you're going after me even though the exact same reason could be applied to Prims is pretty suspicious.

And since for 90% of the game you've said that Prims is scummier than me, the fact that you're going after me even though the exact same reason could be applied to Prims is pretty suspicious.

Let's put it this way: I'm allowed to have opinions on other players that I'm not voting for. Remember, I've been thinking of you as possible scum since D2. Just because most of my attention was on Prims doesn't mean you get a free pass.

1. answer my questions

2. wasn't he, you know, voting you at one point D2

BBM, am I scum?

You've been all defense, no offense today up until that reactive snip against Manix.

I think there's a pretty good chance you might be. I think it's Manix+Proto/Prims atm. IMO we should lynch Manix today and then see who dies tonight and go off that. Scum will try to kill Rothene in that situation, so I will protect him. They know this, so they will either idle their kill, go for one of you, in which case the other is probably scum, or kill me, in which case I don't know.

Let's put it this way: I'm allowed to have opinions on other players that I'm not voting for. Remember, I've been thinking of you as possible scum since D2. Just because most of my attention was on Prims doesn't mean you get a free pass.

Of course you're allowed to be suspicious of more than one person. But I don't understand why you'd vote for me for Blitz's lynch when you could vote for Prims, who's been your #1 scumread all game for the exact same reason. I'd vote for you if we weren't in a lynch condition.

Sigh.

Overall I think BBM is scum trying to play it safe by not giving any reasonable ties to players other than Manix (who he is proooobably not buddies with). As town he had the chance to say something decisive in response to me, but... nope, it's just more Manix-OMGUSing + a throwaway comment on the other players. Looks like an attempt to give out minimal info to work with once he flips.

I also don't know why he, if he's town, thinks I would leave him alive as scum follower. Prims/Manix doesn't make sense on paper and should make even less sense to him.

I'm willing to place a vote down on him once we hear from Rothene first.

Also, opinions change. They are not a static constant.

Except you've given no reason for why you now find me scummier than Prims except for being unmemorable (not a good reason) and the Blitz lynch, something that can be attributed to Prims as well.

A theoretical reason for leaving me alive as scum Follower is that it is allowing you to get a much easier mislynch on me than you could have on Bizz. And as for why I think that you might be Manix's scumbuddy, I know that I said earlier that the constant argument between you and Manix looked more like one scum/one town or two town, but I think that you guys could also be scumbuddies because I remember you saying at one point that it's dumb for a scum to bus their partner D1 because they'd have to get a lot of successive mislynches. But I think that had one of you gotten the other lynched D1, that reasoning combined with the town cred gotten from lynching a scum might have been enough for that person to last the rest of the game. Then once it became obvious that neither of you were going to be lynched, the conflict became a sort of safe thing for one of you to use to disprove the idea of Prims/Manix scumbuddies. Plus, IIRC, I was wavering between voting for Blitz and Proto D1 and not quite sure, and you were the one who convinced me to switch over to Blitz, as well as the one who, as I psoted earlier, said "what do you guys think of a last minute power wagon?"